The Miami Draft Pick Could be Top 8

EaglesAddict

Repeat a trade like last year to get a 2023 1st but still have 2 high picks. 

Draft BPA with both picks plus whatever the Colts pick is. Build some talent then get a QB next year.

• Like 2

Ironic thing about this trade, especially if this pick results in the 2nd overall pick, is it’ll be a year after they had the 3rd overall pick from fleecing the Texans 

I’m mostly afraid of the Eagles trading these picks for a QB in their mid-late 30s … or one that should be in prison.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, vaff said:

I’m mostly afraid of the Eagles trading these picks for a QB in their mid-late 30s … or one that should be in prison.

Stop being afraid then because it's not going to happen.  That is not Roseman's style at all.

38 minutes ago, BayAreaLennie said:

Stop being afraid then because it's not going to happen.  That is not Roseman's style at all.

Imagine being afraid we might trade for Aaron Rodgers

21 minutes ago, Aerolithe_Lion said:

Imagine being afraid we might trade for Aaron Rodgers

No way Rodgers let’s that happen

3 hours ago, NOTW said:

Repeat a trade like last year to get a 2023 1st but still have 2 high picks. 

Draft BPA with both picks plus whatever the Colts pick is. Build some talent then get a QB next year.

Yes please, and let some other team overdraft a mediocre at best QB in the top 5.

3 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I have to say... Last year they looked a QB away from being a good team. This year despite the QB issues they look a horrid team again. Strange one. 

I don't know man. I think you put a good QB in there, and they'd come back pretty easy. Their is talent on that team. 

But they clearly over-achieved last year - won number of close games and got plays which don't carry over year to year e.g. leading league in takeaways. A step back this year wasn't hard to predict unless they got a significant improvement in QB play which hasn't happened.  It was one of the reasons I was a fan of our draft day trade because I thought we had a real shot at a top 15  maybe top 10 pick with that one. But with the rest of the team taking a bit of step back and the juju from last year being gone, the wheels have really come off in a way few people saw coming.

• Like 1