Right now Eagles in Round 1:

#5-Miami

#6-Indy

#10-Eagles own pick.

Keep losing Miami and Indy!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, rickospia said:

The way  Miami is playing its a good bet.😐

They play the Jags, Jets, Giants, and Texans. I wouldn't say that.

2 hours ago, Diehardfan said:

They play the Jags, Jets, Giants, and Texans. I wouldn't say that.

Looks like 4 more losses for the Dolphins.

A man can dream right?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NOTW said:

Miami signed Fulgham. 

I guess you didn't get enough attention in the other thread you had to say it again in here! 

3 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I guess you didn't get enough attention in the other thread you had to say it again in here! 

Just sharing news, get off my case!

:lol:

1 minute ago, NOTW said:

Just sharing news, get off my case!

:lol:

Lmao!!! Not this again! Better choice of words that can't possibly go wrong....🤔

Let's hope the Jags and Jets win a few games while Miami continues to lose. 

23 minutes ago, D-Shiznit said:

Top 8 looks like a foregone conclusion. That pick is in the #1 overall sweepstakes now!

9a9LR8S.jpg

Lions are playing the bengals now and have a way better SoS than Miami. We could be at 2 in a couple hours

2 minutes ago, Aerolithe_Lion said:

9a9LR8S.jpg

Lions are playing the bengals now and have a way better SoS than Miami. We could be at 2 in a couple hours

That's going to jump all over the place. Lot of bad teams out there. Some are getting worse as the injuries mount. Good thing they added an extra game to watch the end of the year slop. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Aerolithe_Lion said:

9a9LR8S.jpg

I'd think Miami would jump above Jacksonville because of today but could be wrong. Losing to the Jags is huge for the Eagles.

The Pats blew that game week 1 or Miami would be winless. 

Curious to hear what their fans think about trading up for Waddle now.

2 minutes ago, PoconoDon said:

Jags did their part.

Lets go Texans!!

Lets go Lions!!

Texans are keeping it closer than expected, but I don't see them coming back to win unfortunately.

2 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Texans are keeping it closer than expected, but I don't see them coming back to win unfortunately.

Yeah both will probably lose. With a little luck the Texans could squeak by with a win today, but the Lions are abysmal and Cincy is pretty good.

11 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Man that Miami pick is going to be a really good one. I don't say it often but... Fair play to Howie on that one. 

He and the Dolphins F.O. have a strong relationship. They always have. They were an integral part of the trade up for Wentz and without them it doesn't happen. They took on those crappy contracts and made the trade to help Howie. Why? I don't know, but there's a strong relationship there. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Diehardfan said:

I'd think Miami would jump above Jacksonville because of today but could be wrong. Losing to the Jags is huge for the Eagles.

It goes common games and then strength of schedule

32 minutes ago, Aerolithe_Lion said:

It goes common games and then strength of schedule

It's Strength of schedule first.

"In situations where teams finished the previous season with identical records, the determination of draft position is decided by strength of schedule — the aggregate winning percentage of a team’s opponents. The team that played the schedule with the lowest winning percentage will be awarded the higher pick."

"If the teams have the same strength of schedule, division or conference tiebreakers are applied. If the divisional or conference tiebreakers are not applicable, or ties still exist between teams of different conferences, ties will be broken the following tie-breaking method:"

1. Head-to-head, if applicable
  2. Best won-lost-tied percentage in common games (minimum of four)
  3. Strength of victory in all games
  4. Best combined ranking among all teams in points scored and points allowed in all games
  5. Best net points in all games
  6. Best net touchdowns in all games
  7. Coin toss

https://operations.nfl.com/journey-to-the-nfl/the-nfl-draft/the-rules-of-the-draft/

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PoconoDon said:

He and the Dolphins F.O. have a strong relationship. They always have. They were an integral part of the trade up for Wentz and without them it doesn't happen. They took on those crappy contracts and made the trade to help Howie. Why? I don't know, but there's a strong relationship there. 

Yup. Also grateful for the Ajayi trade. He added to an already strong team in '17.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Man that Miami pick is going to be a really good one. I don't say it often but... Fair play to Howie on that one. 

The trick really would have been getting a hold of their 1st and not the SF 1st.

I am sure both Howie and the Dolphins would have had a view on which one they'd rather acquire / give up but it ended up in Howie getting that call right. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kiwieagle said:

The trick really would have been getting a hold of their 1st and not the SF 1st.

I am sure both Howie and the Dolphins would have had a view on which one they'd rather acquire / give up but it ended up in Howie getting that call right. 

Howie had no choice, Miami would not surrender the 49ers's pick which Howie wanted.  Phins were expecting to make a deep playoff run and it has now fallen flat on their face spectacularly.