Is it time for Minshew *** Poll ***

Is it time for Minshew  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Is it time for Minshew

This poll is closed to new votes

5 hours ago, Uscg-green said:

Yes

Really? Even though Hurts bounced back after a bad start and had a really good 3rd quarter that won the game?

• Like 2

I'm not sold on either of them over the long haul, but if the team wins with Hurts (no matter the SOS), I will admit that it is hard to replace him this season.  Next season is a different story.

6 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Really? Even though Hurts bounced back after a bad start and had a really good 3rd quarter that won the game?

I don't think he can win a shootout with Dallas. Especially taking a half off each game. We haven't beaten a team with a winning record this year. The last two weeks we have trailed Gilbert and Fromm. Dallas would be up like 28 points on us if we had a half like yesterday. 

48E616F2-EA46-42E9-9156-855EF7FCC83C.jpeg.37b6963826c8589780b57d045c96dbc1.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Uscg-green said:

I don't think he can win a shootout with Dallas. Especially taking a half off each game. We haven't beaten a team with a winning record this year. The last two weeks we have trailed Gilbert and Fromm. Dallas would be up like 28 points on us if we had a half like yesterday. 

I am willing to give the team credit for being in position for 10 wins and the playoffs, but it all feels like Fool's Gold.   This is the worst possible scenario that was discussed at the beginning of the season.  Hurts is good enough to just keep hanging around, but not good enough to push us over the top.

10 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

I mean yes look your right to an extent. But the team also didn't help on Tuesday or yesterday. Goedert dropped passes, there were penalties and Sanders dropped some passes too. Hurts was bad but others were that contributed to the mess early on in both games. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles said:

I am willing to give the team credit for being in position for 10 wins and the playoffs, but it all feels like Fool's Gold.   This is the worst possible scenario that was discussed at the beginning of the season.  Hurts is good enough to just keep hanging around, but not good enough to push us over the top.

And 5/6 weeks ago we were talking about three top 10 picks, now with a Dolphins win tonight, not one is top 15, and if the Eagles and Colts make the playoffs, those two picks will be right in Howies Dillard and Reagor early 20’s wheelhouse.  This is 100% worst case scenario.

4 hours ago, downundermike said:

And 5/6 weeks ago we were talking about three top 10 picks, now with a Dolphins win tonight, not one is top 15, and if the Eagles and Colts make the playoffs, those two picks will be right in Howies Dillard and Reagor early 20’s wheelhouse.  This is 100% worst case scenario.

Remember in 2019 you beanbaggers said Wentz making the playoffs would be good for his development? Ah good times. 😂

Eagles record this season with Jalen Hurts as the starter: 7-7

Eagles record this season in games where Gardner Minshew has played: 3-0.

Case closed!

• Haha 1

They're a potential playoff team. Hurts 1st season as starter, Siri 1st year HC. If they had only a few wins maybe, but at this point both will be back. Howie invested a 2nd rounder on a controversial pick which contributed to Carson's demise, his 1st round and multi-pick trade up. 

Howie certainly doesn't want another high pick QB investment to fail. And they've doubled their wins from last year.

Minshew is good to have as a backup. We'll be repeating this debate next season. 

4 hours ago, Kz! said:

Eagles record this season with Jalen Hurts as the starter: 7-7

Eagles record this season in games where Gardner Minshew has played: 3-0.

Case closed!

Most compelling argument yet. 😂🤣😂

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

Remember in 2019 you beanbaggers said Wentz making the playoffs would be good for his development? Ah good times. 😂

The obsession continues just on a different thread 

10 minutes ago, It Hurts said:

The obsession continues just on a different thread 

Did you come all the way over here to obsess over me too? Go someplace else burner account. 

• Haha 1