Succession

Agent23

Well it sure as fxcking shiite doesn’t say Shiv

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Roman's line, "All his real friends from the men's groups and choir and his two best friends. What's his face and get that Fer away from me."

Line had me dying 

2 hours ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Roman's line, "All his real friends from the men's groups and choir and his two best friends. What's his face and get that Fer away from me."

Line had me dying 

I need 30 mores years of my life having new shows with this solid of dialog. 

On 4/16/2023 at 10:05 PM, Agent23 said:

Good lord that was brutal.

So my question is how much of Kendall's shoulder cry with Stewie was alligator tears?

On 4/18/2023 at 5:08 PM, dawkins4prez said:

Good lord that was brutal.

So my question is how much of Kendall's shoulder cry with Stewie was alligator tears?

he is big sad!

I scheduled a meeting with my boss Friday to discuss my compensation and advocate my case for a larger increase when we have annual reviews/merit increase/bonus payout in mid-June. If I scheduled it for this week I could have used Roman's negotiating tactic.

Sad. 

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Agent23 said:

I scheduled a meeting with my boss Friday to discuss my compensation and advocate my case for a larger increase when we have annual reviews/merit increase/bonus payout in mid-June. If I scheduled it for this week I could have used Roman's negotiating tactic.

Sad. 

That was crazy.  Loved the place (Norway was it?) and I lost it when Kendell got dirt on his shoes!

Good luck with your negotiation.  I recently received a $7,500 raise.  I was pleasantly surprised that's more than twice the annual national average.  I'm still a poorer though.

• Like 1

On 4/24/2023 at 10:22 AM, DiPros said:

That was crazy.  Loved the place (Norway was it?) and I lost it when Kendell got dirt on his shoes!

Good luck with your negotiation.  I recently received a $7,500 raise.  I was pleasantly surprised that's more than twice the annual national average.  I'm still a poorer though.

I’m attempting to swing more than $7500 but honestly that would be a solid start. 

On 4/24/2023 at 10:31 AM, Agent23 said:

Sad. 

I tried it. My company said "F off” 

22 hours ago, DBW said:

I tried it. My company said "F off” 

Maybe next time 

• Haha 1

On 4/26/2023 at 10:51 PM, Agent23 said:

Maybe next time 

Maybe I’ll tank the company.  You wanna do it?  Like, but it has to be their call. Right?  

Romey is starting to crumble. 

5 hours ago, Agent23 said:

Romey is starting to crumble. 

Kendall always falls hardest when he's flying the highest.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, dawkins4prez said:

He killed the presentation though!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Agent23 said:

He killed the presentation though!

He did!  I wanted to buy a forever home and stem cell therapy after watching it.  

On 5/1/2023 at 10:05 PM, DBW said:

He did!  I wanted to buy a forever home and stem cell therapy after watching it.  

I used to think I was doing okay in life until this show continuously reminds me that I am still teh poor :lol:

• Haha 1

On 5/1/2023 at 11:54 AM, dawkins4prez said:

That character is really the most well-written/acted one I've seen in a show in a long time. Such a manic character that borders on smart and idiotic/destructive in a very short span. I don't know if this is the type of show that ends on a happy note, but if any of the kids were to come out looking like winners I think Kendall has had the best arc to do so. 

3 hours ago, BDawk_ASamuel said:

That character is really the most well-written/acted one I've seen in a show in a long time. Such a manic character that borders on smart and idiotic/destructive in a very short span. I don't know if this is the type of show that ends on a happy note, but if any of the kids were to come out looking like winners I think Kendall has had the best arc to do so. 

Tom Womsgans is the champion you seek.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, dawkins4prez said:

Tom Womsgans is the champion you seek.

He certainly knows where all of the bodies are buried more so than any of the kids.  

My guy Greg got to shitcan like 50 people :lol: 

• Haha 1

Then my guy "Gary” caught a stray L. :sad: 

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Agent23 said:

My guy Greg got to shitcan like 50 people :lol: 

In case I got a little wordy…..yeah you’re all fired.  😂 

• Like 1

Your rhymes are compelling.