Succession

Agent23

On 2/25/2023 at 2:04 PM, DaEagles4Life said:

It's back on March 26th 

@vikas83

I expected it to pick up after last of us ends. There may actually be a 1-2 week break in there knowing that we have get an episode tonight on a February date and then only have 2 more left. 

• 1 month later...

Looks like we got some Skarsgard divorce jokes on the horizon! 

2 hours ago, dawkins4prez said:

What a talent this show has to always provide 4-5 absolute killer zingers per episode.

The above was great, but I’m still dying over Tom’s criticisms of that girls bag :roll: 

He looks like if Santa Claus was a hitman. 

• Haha 2

Just now watching it and thru the 1st episode. Damn this is a great show, the acting is top notch. 

• Like 1

Wild episode… 

Spoiler

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Wow

How they can just script and capture chaos continues to be mind blowing 

Unreal episode last night. Acting from all the siblings was phenomenal. 

That was the best episode of television I have seen in a very long time.

Just cancel the Emmys and give this show all of the awards.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, vikas83 said:

That was the best episode of television I have seen in a very long time.

Just cancel the Emmys and give this show all of the awards.

Is it SAG or Golden Globes (maybe both) that I think gives an award for best cast? Emmy’s needs to add that in additional to individual supporting and lead actor/actress awards 

4 hours ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Are we the only two that watched this!? 

I held off from a rewatch during a slow start to the workday because I didn’t want to be that distracted if a legit work call happened to come in :lol: 

Had the day off yesterday and watched it.  I may watch it again this week.  Great show!  So well done I was not expecting what happened, this went over the usual greatness. 

19 hours ago, DBW said:

Amazing episode!  Con had 3 guests at the end of all that too 😂 

My takeaway was that they called off the wedding, everyone left, but Connor and Willa (and probably her mom and a couple other people) still were hanging around/giving them support — then the two just said "F it” and decided to marry anyways. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Agent23 said:

My takeaway was that they called off the wedding, everyone left, but Connor and Willa (and probably her mom and a couple other people) still were hanging around/giving them support — then the two just said "F it” and decided to marry anyways. 

Good theory.  

13 hours ago, Agent23 said:

seemed pretty clear cut to me.

I absolutely loved the randomness and suddenness of it.  TV shows get so damn self absorbed with the importance of the lives of their characters that it creates a dissociation with the reality of how these things actually go down.  The drawn out goodbyes, the last ditch heroics and full circle conclusions.  That's not how life and death happen.  This was spot on, and the immediate pivot to the brutal aftermath was GoT level shite.

• Like 1