MTV’s The Challenge

Agent23

12 hours ago, Agent23 said:

Bear is an international treasure

And every season one of the girls falls for his nonsense and ruins a relationship because of him :roll: 

• Like 1

Do we think Rogan actually hurt Jay or are they just building up the suspense for next week?  

Also - big pet peeve - 90 minute episode and they still don't show who won the elimination

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mikemack8 said:

And every season one of the girls falls for his nonsense and ruins a relationship because of him :roll: 

Yooo when he was video chatting with his girlfriend back home, WHILE smashing Georgia in the villa, and told her it was his cousin he was talking to :roll: #LEGEND

3 hours ago, mikemack8 said:

Do we think Rogan actually hurt Jay or are they just building up the suspense for next week?  

Also - big pet peeve - 90 minute episode and they still don't show who won the elimination

I think this was the first time in 3ish seasons of introducing 90 minute episodes that they DIDN’T show the ending of the elimination. 
my hope, because it would be entertaining af, is if this Jay injury is suspense before he dusts himself off and sends Rogan home. That would be mtv produced drama at its finest! 

2 minutes ago, Agent23 said:

Yooo when he was video chatting with his girlfriend back home, WHILE smashing Georgia in the villa, and told her it was his cousin he was talking to :roll: #LEGEND

I think this was the first time in 3ish seasons of introducing 90 minute episodes that they DIDN’T show the ending of the elimination. 
my hope, because it would be entertaining af, is if this Jay injury is suspense before he dusts himself off and sends Rogan home. That would be mtv produced drama at its finest! 

Yeah I don't see that happening - they essentially took away Jay's only advantage (speed) by making him dress in that ridiculous fire suit :lol: 

• Like 1

Looks like The Ringer's Best Reality TV Character Bracket is CT vs. Bananas for the championship :lol: 

The Challenge wins again!

• Like 1

It is teh awesome. 

weak late hit by Rogan after the fact. Dude you’re a rugger twice his size. no need to cheap shot because your **** kissed a guy. 

So I was listening to a Ringer podcast this weekend - linked to from the reality TV character bracket.  It was an interview of Bananas - the MFer says who won the current season of the Challenge.  I was like damn - spoiler alert?  WTF?

5 minutes ago, mikemack8 said:

So I was listening to a Ringer podcast this weekend - linked to from the reality TV character bracket.  It was an interview of Bananas - the MFer says who won the current season of the Challenge.  I was like damn - spoiler alert?  WTF?

Wait did he? I was listening to that while doing stuff around the house and don’t recall him mentioning who wins. 

Just now, Agent23 said:

Wait did he? I was listening to that while doing stuff around the house and don’t recall him mentioning who wins. 

He definitely did

DO NOT OPEN IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHO WINS AND WHO IS IN THE FINAL

Spoiler

So Bananas wins - he said it in the podcast.  I was skeptical so I googled spoilers, and everything I'm reading says him and Jenny win, and Kyle and Kaycee are runners up

I clicked because I’ll enjoy the show regardless of if it’s true. I’m fine with the guys listed and the female winner. The other female is a bit surprising. 

On 5/1/2020 at 10:53 PM, homerpat said:

weak late hit by Rogan after the fact. Dude you’re a rugger twice his size. no need to cheap shot because your **** kissed a guy. 

yeah that annoyed the crap outta me lol. I kinda expected Rogan to lose this, as some guys with muscles like that aren't actually tough and the muscles are all for show. Think of Jenny v Tori last season when Tori went right through her in hall brawl... but yeah after that shot that looks like its a dislocated shoulder, guess thats it for Jay this season. Which is annoying. The throw the rookie in, throw the rookie in, throw the rookie in mentality, even as the rookie is winning, until he ends up going home gameplay is annoying and cheap. Was nice to see TJ lay into the cast this last week pre-elimination about not nominating someone else/themselves to get their own skulls. 

1 hour ago, JBENT87 said:

yeah that annoyed the crap outta me lol. I kinda expected Rogan to lose this, as some guys with muscles like that aren't actually tough and the muscles are all for show. Think of Jenny v Tori last season when Tori went right through her in hall brawl... but yeah after that shot that looks like its a dislocated shoulder, guess thats it for Jay this season. Which is annoying. The throw the rookie in, throw the rookie in, throw the rookie in mentality, even as the rookie is winning, until he ends up going home gameplay is annoying and cheap. Was nice to see TJ lay into the cast this last week pre-elimination about not nominating someone else/themselves to get their own skulls. 

I originally thought same thing about physical thinking back to Jenny but then Rogan said he played rugby so I knew Jay was toast

33 minutes ago, homerpat said:

I originally thought same thing about physical thinking back to Jenny but then Rogan said he played rugby so I knew Jay was toast

ah gotcha, totally missed that part. Then yeah unfortunately he is one of the those tools who probably can back it up. That said, he is mostly entertaining. 

You guys watch this... maybe you can help me.  I got a free play daily on FanDuel for this.  I know nothing about this show.   Help me with my lineup.

The roster is 1 MVP who's score is increased by 50% and 4 other people.  You get $100 to spend on the 5 spots.

Scoring: 
2nd Place Daily Challenge (2PC)   1.5
Contestant Is Shown In Confessional (CFS)   0.4
Contestant Cries (Tears) (CRY)   1
Says A Word That Gets Censored (CURSE)   0.4
Disqualified From Daily Challenge (DQ)   -1
Eliminated (E)  -2
Contestant Hooks Up With Someone (HU)   1.5
Get Interrogated (INTR)   0.5
Contestant Quits (QUIT)   -2
Contestant Gets Sick On Air (SCK)    1.2
Contestant Talks Strategy On Air With Another (SGY)   0.8
Make The Tribunal (TRB)   1
Verbal Altercation Outside Of Challenges (VBL)   1.4
Vote Cast Against For Elimination (VE)   0.2
Win Daily Challenge (WC)   3
Win Elimination Challenge (WE)   4
Contestant Shown Working Out (WORK)   1

Here is the players and cost:

First Name Last Name Salary
Rogan O  $   25.00
Johnny Bananas  $   24.00
Dee N  $   23.00
Wes B  $   22.00
Jay Starrett  $   21.00
Jordan W  $   20.00
Stephen Bear  $   19.00
Jennifer W  $   19.00
Tori Deal  $   18.00
Chris Williams  $   17.00
Cory W  $   16.00
Kailah C  $   16.00
Nelson Thomas  $   15.00
Josh M  $   14.00
Tula Fazakerley  $   13.00
Kyle C  $   13.00
Aneesa F  $   12.00
Nany Gonzales  $   12.00
Jenna C  $   12.00
Bayleigh Dayton  $   12.00
Mattie B  $   11.00
Faysal Shafaat  $   11.00
Melissa R  $   10.00
Kaycee Clark  $   10.00

21 minutes ago, paco said:

You guys watch this... maybe you can help me.  I got a free play daily on FanDuel for this.  I know nothing about this show.   Help me with my lineup.

The roster is 1 MVP who's score is increased by 50% and 4 other people.  You get $100 to spend on the 5 spots.

Scoring: 
2nd Place Daily Challenge (2PC)   1.5
Contestant Is Shown In Confessional (CFS)   0.4
Contestant Cries (Tears) (CRY)   1
Says A Word That Gets Censored (CURSE)   0.4
Disqualified From Daily Challenge (DQ)   -1
Eliminated (E)  -2
Contestant Hooks Up With Someone (HU)   1.5
Get Interrogated (INTR)   0.5
Contestant Quits (QUIT)   -2
Contestant Gets Sick On Air (SCK)    1.2
Contestant Talks Strategy On Air With Another (SGY)   0.8
Make The Tribunal (TRB)   1
Verbal Altercation Outside Of Challenges (VBL)   1.4
Vote Cast Against For Elimination (VE)   0.2
Win Daily Challenge (WC)   3
Win Elimination Challenge (WE)   4
Contestant Shown Working Out (WORK)   1

Here is the players and cost:

First Name Last Name Salary
Rogan O  $   25.00
Johnny Bananas  $   24.00
Dee N  $   23.00
Wes B  $   22.00
Jay Starrett  $   21.00
Jordan W  $   20.00
Stephen Bear  $   19.00
Jennifer W  $   19.00
Tori Deal  $   18.00
Chris Williams  $   17.00
Cory W  $   16.00
Kailah C  $   16.00
Nelson Thomas  $   15.00
Josh M  $   14.00
Tula Fazakerley  $   13.00
Kyle C  $   13.00
Aneesa F  $   12.00
Nany Gonzales  $   12.00
Jenna C  $   12.00
Bayleigh Dayton  $   12.00
Mattie B  $   11.00
Faysal Shafaat  $   11.00
Melissa R  $   10.00
Kaycee Clark  $   10.00

Jenna (MVP) - 12

Bear - 19

Jordan - 20

Rogan - 25

Bananas - 24

Do I get a cut of your winnings?

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, mikemack8 said:

Jenna (MVP) - 12

Bear - 19

Jordan - 20

Rogan - 25

Bananas - 24

Do I get a cut of your winnings?

$10 under budget.  Brave!

Best I raked in on this so far  is a nickle, so sure.  I just need you to send a self addressed stamped envelope

FWIW, this is what I had:

$24 Johnny Bananas (MVP)

$22 Wes 

$17 Swaggy

$23 Dee

$14 Josh

So I was way off :lol:

2 hours ago, paco said:

$10 under budget.  Brave!

Best I raked in on this so far  is a nickle, so sure.  I just need you to send a self addressed stamped envelope

FWIW, this is what I had:

$24 Johnny Bananas (MVP)

$24 Wes 

$22 Swaggy

$17 Dee

$23 Josh

So I was way off :lol:

Umm - check your math again?  :lol: 

They need to add up to 100 right?

18 minutes ago, mikemack8 said:

Umm - check your math again?  :lol: 

They need to add up to 100 right?

ah, copy and paste error  :blush:   Fixed

I heart Jenna because her booty is :wub: and for being very ditzy, she had one season where she went into and won like 4 straight elimination rounds. Went through the finals with Banana's sketchy cousin Vince. Was in another Final with her loser ex-bf Jay (who made them drop out because he couldn't/wouldn't eat some of the gross good). I think she's maybe even made a 3rd Final? For someone who seems like a layup (and a good lay!), she's actually out-kicked her coverage in these comps.

14 minutes ago, Agent23 said:

I heart Jenna because her booty is :wub: and for being very ditzy, she had one season where she went into and won like 4 straight elimination rounds. Went through the finals with Banana's sketchy cousin Vince. Was in another Final with her loser ex-bf Jay (who made them drop out because he couldn't/wouldn't eat some of the gross good). I think she's maybe even made a 3rd Final? For someone who seems like a layup (and a good lay!), she's actually out-kicked her coverage in these comps.

Only issue with Jenna is she keeps sticking by that idiot roid head Zach

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, mikemack8 said:

Only issue with Jenna is she keeps sticking by that idiot roid head Zach

I was gonna post in here that I'm looking forward to seeing what happens with this Jay/Rogan resolution tonight but now I'm reminded that the previews for this episode show Zach threatening to break up with Jenna over Skype :facepalm:   what an absolute overly emotional psychopath. Considering that their engaged today too. I hope he looks like an absolute clown on this episode. 

2 minutes ago, JBENT87 said:

I was gonna post in here that I'm looking forward to seeing what happens with this Jay/Rogan resolution tonight but now I'm reminded that the previews for this episode show Zach threatening to break up with Jenna over Skype :facepalm:   what an absolute overly emotional psychopath. Considering that their engaged today too. I hope he looks like an absolute clown on this episode. 

Who's the clown?  Him, or her for sticking with him?