GDT: New Orleans Saints @ Philadelphia Eagles, 11-21-21, 1PM EST

EagleJoe8

Just now, Swoop said:

Wentz played like crap, but Trevor Siemien vs Josh Allen and a legit Super Bowl contender.

Come on now.

Hurts was playing against a top flight Defense, not Siemien.

Just now, EazyEaglez said:

Eagles drop a 40 burger on one of the best defenses in football and the beanbaggers are whining. SMH. :nonono:

Not sure what is worse these idiots or the pizza delivery guy that just called asking me for directions :blink:

Just now, xstonr said:

Wilson is on the downside of his career. I would not trade for him.  

I agree. I’d forego any FA QB and bolster the D with our picks. Maybe I’d draft a QB, but I’d rather wait as this QB draft class is suspect. Stick it out with Hurts for another year and acquire a FA WR that can pair with Smith. After that, if Hurts isn’t the answer, then look to draft a future starting QB.  

2 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Eagles drop a 40 burger on one of the best defenses in football and the beanbaggers are whining. SMH. :nonono:

Beanbaggers!!!

2 minutes ago, D-Shiznit said:

Hurts played a relatively "bad" game and still outplayed Wentz. 😂:roll:😂

Beanbagger over here excusing Wentz by blaming the opposing quarterback? Does that dude play defense verses Wentz? 

Just now, gregbwfc1 said:

Feels great when our team wins, doesn't it ?

For most but some people just want to complain

Just now, D-Shiznit said:

Hurts was playing against a top flight Defense, not Siemien.

This is such a cop out. Jesus Christ. 

Obviously he wasn't throwing a pass against Siemien, but you don't think a good QB on the Saints makes that an entirely different game? 

Just now, Swoop said:

This is such a cop out. Jesus Christ. 

Obviously he wasn't throwing a pass against Siemien, but you don't think a good QB on the Saints makes that an entirely different game? 

You play who you play

11 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

3-1 Since running it 60% of the time. 🤷‍♂️

I don't think some folk understand... even if Hurts needs to "work on his passing". 

This wasn't the game to do it. When you can run it down their throat, control the clock.. keep their O off the field...AND WIN.. That's what you do!!!!!

Like would they rather see a damn shootout against our secondary? WTF?? Run the ball, control the clock, keep their O on the sidelines AND OUR D on the sidelines,, and win the game with the rush offense. Why would anyone want to do opposite just so Hurts can "work on his passing"???

1 minute ago, EazyEaglez said:

Beanbagger over here excusing Wentz by blaming the opposing quarterback? Does that dude play defense verses Wentz? 

Desperate times for them...

Just now, Joe Shades 73 said:

For most but some people just want to complain

Yeah, I'll never understand that 

You know how many times we broke 30 points last year never mind 40? A big fat goose egg.

We are better this year, honestly if we'd run it a bit more early season, we might have been a dark horse for the division.

2 minutes ago, Joe Shades 73 said:

You play who you play

Right, but let's stop with saying that Siemien and the Saints are on equal footing with Allen and the Bills

1 minute ago, Cochis_Calhoun said:

You know how many times we broke 30 points last year never mind 40? A big fat goose egg.

We are better this year, honestly if we'd run it a bit more early season, we might have been a dark horse for the division.

Eagles dominating teams over the past few weeks and people are whining. It’s insane.

Just now, EazyEaglez said:

Eagles dominating teams over the past few weeks and people are whining. It’s insane.

You know how it goes, if they don't win how they want them to win or win with someone they don't want to win with they aren't happy. 

2 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

You know how it goes, if they don't win how they want them to win or win with someone they don't want to win with they aren't happy. 

Dropping 40 on the Saints should just shut people up. They just beat two teams and made them .500 teams. They have vastly improved their playoff position. Nothing to whine about.

1 minute ago, EazyEaglez said:

I mean I'm not saying Hurts is perfect, even I could see he missed a couple of open guys Today, but if he could get better as a passer year on year, you could build a hell of an offense around him.

2 minutes ago, Swoop said:

Right, but let's stop with saying that Siemien and the Saints are on equal footing with Allen and the Bills

Does that really matter though ?

Come on mate, just try to enjoy the fact the Eagles won.

Just now, gregbwfc1 said:

Does that really matter though ?

Come on mate, just try to enjoy the fact the Eagles won.

I'm happy they won. 

People are up in arms that I said Hurts needs to become a better passer.

Archived