GDT: New Orleans Saints @ Philadelphia Eagles, 11-21-21, 1PM EST

EagleJoe8

2 hours ago, MeccaDon123 said:

Imagine literally hoping an Eagle player plays poorly so you can sit on a message board saying "I told you so". 

I'll never understand wanting any member of the team to play poorly. And then getting mad when fans are happy when the player does well. 

Those are trash "fans" and need to kindly gtfo. 

1 minute ago, EazyEaglez said:

Cowboys keep it up they might just let the Eagles creep back into this thing. Who saw that coming? 

Funny if you take Daks first round draft pick WRs away from him he looks pretty average huh?

1 minute ago, Uscg-green said:

Funny if you take Daks first round draft pick WRs away from him he looks pretty average huh?

Maybe our quarterbacks don’t look so average if our GM takes a few different receivers. I mean we are in here going nuts over one JJAW catch. 😂🤣😂

2 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Maybe our quarterbacks don’t look so average if our GM takes a few different receivers. I mean we are in here going nuts over one JJAW catch. 😂🤣😂

Smith and Jefferson........

If only. Sigh. 

1 minute ago, Uscg-green said:

Smith and Jefferson........

If only. Sigh. 

Things could be different right now. 

2 hours ago, flyerdog said:

I think the difference was style of play guys like Staubach, Tarkenton, Stabler..were guys who could move...but really they were just trying to avoid the pass rush...don't think that they had designed QB runs back then because it was unheard of....

same with Steve Young...he was a guy who ran because his routes were covered and he was trying to escape...but oh man was that 1994 SF team stacked...

Ricky Watters, William Floyd, Brent Jones, John Taylor..and the GOAT: Jerry Rice...add to that a nasty Defense: Haley, Stubblefield, Ken Norton, Tim McDonald, Merton Hanks, Eric Davis, and...Deion Sanders

oh man oh man do I remember that team!! TOTALLY agreed!!

So when the Eagles went up 3 scores, but lost their best corner and went prevent were those  Saints points "garbage points/stats” against our defense or does "garbage points/numbers stats” only equate to the Eagles quarterback only? 

3 hours ago, Swoop said:

I'm whining because I said Hurts needs to become a better passer?

LOL

😂 Hurts could go 20/27 and you would still type the same criticisms. You’d probably even say he didn’t throw it enough and they could win by 40.😂🤣😂

26 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

What do you mean "We"?

:lol:

1 minute ago, EazyEaglez said:

😂 Hurts could go 20/27 and you would still type the same criticisms. You’d probably even say he didn’t throw it enough and they could win by 40.😂🤣😂

He was 50% today and you're changing the argument because you blatantly lied to try and prove a point 😂😂😂

Nice try sport 😂😂😂

2 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

So when the Eagles went up 3 scores, but lost their best corner and went prevent were those  Saints points "garbage points/stats” against our defense or does "garbage points/numbers stats” only equate to the Eagles quarterback only? 

Those other "fans" are nowhere to be found man... we won. This is how you know they are trolls. You'd think they'd be here celebrating the win. But they've been unhappy ever since the Eagles "wasted a 2nd round pick on Hurts because .. He CaN't WiN iN the NfL"!!! smh

I think the difference was style of play guys like Staubach, Tarkenton, Stabler..were guys who could move...but really they were just trying to avoid the pass rush...don't think that they had designed QB runs back then because it was unheard of....

same with Steve Young...he was a guy who ran because his routes were covered and he was trying to escape...but oh man was that 1994 SF team stacked...

Ricky Watters, William Floyd, Brent Jones, John Taylor..and the GOAT: Jerry Rice...add to that a nasty Defense: Haley, Stubblefield, Ken Norton, Tim McDonald, Merton Hanks, Eric Davis, and...Deion Sanders

How many quarterbacks are there like Hurts? Many of those guys get injured or have a lot of turnovers. Many of them are mostly just recently in the league so the sample size isn’t high. Of course I could say Russell Wilson, but people will say he didn’t run enough. 😒 Anyways winning is what matters, and I guarantee there are far more Stand and throw quarterbacks who don’t win Super Bowls than there are running ones who haven’t. 

2 minutes ago, Swoop said:

He was 50% today and you're changing the argument because you blatantly lied to try and prove a point 😂😂😂

Nice try sport 😂😂😂

WHy the f&** haven't you said sht about the win? Or about Hurts being the 1st QB in Eagle history to rush for 3 TDs? Man you and the other couple haters take it beyond sports. I wonder if there is some other reason you hate him.

1 minute ago, MeccaDon123 said:

WHy the f&** haven't you said sht about the win? Or about Hurts being the 1st QB in Eagle history to rush for 3 TDs? Man you and the other couple haters take it beyond sports. I wonder if there is some other reason you hate him.

I've been giving him props for weeks, but did say he needs to become more consistent passing. He does.

Try again.

1 minute ago, MeccaDon123 said:

Those other "fans" are nowhere to be found man... we won. This is how you know they are trolls. You'd think they'd be here celebrating the win. But they've been unhappy ever since the Eagles "wasted a 2nd round pick on Hurts because .. He CaN't WiN iN the NfL"!!! smh

It’s a lot of the same blanket nonsense. Shame many of these dudes just packed up and headed for the hills. So called Eagles fans are mad about winning, because how they’re winning. A couple years ago we had 150 yard games from our Quarterback and three turnovers and got a sloppy win, and people were happy about it. The Eagles dropped 40 on the Saints and people are complaining. Makes no sense. 

1 minute ago, Swoop said:

I've been giving him props for weeks, but did say he needs to become more consistent passing. He does.

Try again.

Giving him props for weeks so why take this day as the one you want to complain about him? I kind of feel like you’re talking about him too much. Are you obsessed? 😂🤣😂

10 minutes ago, eglz1 said:

What do you mean "We"?

:lol:

Fair point. 🤣😂🤣

Just now, EazyEaglez said:

Giving him props for weeks so why take this day as the one you want to complain about him? I kind of feel like you’re talking about him too much. Are you obsessed? 😂🤣😂

He's the starting QB of the Eagles, he should be a major topic of conversation. Certainly more than talking about a QB on another team?

Boy you keep taking these losses 😂😂😂😁😂😁😁

15 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

It’s a lot of the same blanket nonsense. Shame many of these dudes just packed up and headed for the hills. So called Eagles fans are mad about winning, because how they’re winning. A couple years ago we had 150 yard games from our Quarterback and three turnovers and got a sloppy win, and people were happy about it. The Eagles dropped 40 on the Saints and people are complaining. Makes no sense. 

They'd rather lose and be right.. than win and be wrong. They are just unhappy bastrds. Mad at the world, they hate life and they tend to take sht beyond sports. 

"They don't want no ***running QB***". Code speak half the time. 

Edit: check the reaction to this post. You can always tell a "sympathizer".

5 minutes ago, Swoop said:

He's the starting QB of the Eagles, he should be a major topic of conversation. Certainly more than talking about a QB on another team?

Boy you keep taking these losses 😂😂😂😁😂😁😁

Taking losses? The Eagles 40 - Saints 29. I’ll take that "loss” all year. 😂🤣😂

Against some of the defenses of the '70s and early '80s a quarterback would be taking his health and well being into his hands running like Jackson or Hurts.

13 minutes ago, MeccaDon123 said:

They'd rather lose and be right.. than win and be wrong. They are just unhappy bastrds. Mad at the world, they hate life and they tend to take sht beyond sports. 

Well the same talking heads were always complaining. Last year they blamed everyone from the coach to all players but the quarterback. This year they just complain about the quarterback and occasionally the DC. I wonder why? 

10 minutes ago, MeccaDon123 said:

How high is your stack of race cards?

1 minute ago, eglz1 said:

Against some of the defenses of the '70s and early '80s a quarterback would be taking his health and well being into his hands running like Jackson or Hurts.

True back in the day (heck even in the Dawkins era) they would punish quarterbacks for running, though I do find it highly ironic the same people whining about Hurts running and claiming he’s going to get injured vehemently defended Wentz for running and getting injured in the past. 🤷‍♂️

Archived