GDT: New Orleans Saints @ Philadelphia Eagles, 11-21-21, 1PM EST

EagleJoe8

1 minute ago, EazyEaglez said:

better stop here though. The beanbaggers will just say I’m talking about their god and his 100 passing yards today too much. 

Working in a grocery store made me laugh today when it got busy and they called for baggers 🤣🤣🤣🤣

10 minutes ago, xstonr said:

When will this coaching staff see that reager is a hinderance to the team. 

They really don’t give him decent targets. These stupid bubble screens don’t work. He isn’t Tyreek Hill. Should put him in the slot but they can’t do that without a decent X WR which they don’t have. Get me a Erik Ezukanma in the draft to play X or pick up a FA like Mike Williams or Courtland Sutton. 

3 minutes ago, Cochis_Calhoun said:

I mean I'm not saying Hurts is perfect, even I could see he missed a couple of open guys Today, but if he could get better as a passer year on year, you could build a hell of an offense around him.

What everyone seems to harp on is his accuracy, which I actually think is quite good.  Does he make some loose throws and miss some open guys?  Yep, usually maybe 2-3 a game ... and I think it is easy to overreact to those ... because most of his throws are actually on the money.  I am actually pretty impressed with his ability to put the ball into a tight window when he needs to.  And importantly, he is not careless with his throws - 9 interceptions in the first 468 throws of his career is way ahead of the vast majority of QBs, even guys that ended up having outstanding careers.

Where he needs improvement and development is the other aspects of QB play ... reading the defense before the snap, finding the open guy, going through his reads without bailing out of the pocket, etc.  And that will simply come with time.  Either he will or he won't improve on those things -- you cannot really force it.

I do think the coaching staff could help him develop better rhythm during games.  They started the season by loading him up on short easy throws, then abandoned that to the running game after several games.  They need to sprinkle back in some of those short easy throws to develop his confidence during games.

Just now, Bwestbrook36 said:

Working in a grocery store made me laugh today when it got busy and they called for baggers 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Did you notice all the worshippers running? 😂🤣😂

I hear ya bud. 

Since that meeting this team has been kind of on a roll. 

Keep it up Chiefs.

Cowboys roots suck. They’re not getting 1% better every day for sure!

Did you notice all the worshippers running? 😂🤣😂

I would of lost it if one of the customers were wearing a Wentz jersey lmao! None of those though lol

1 minute ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I would of lost it if one of the customers were wearing a Wentz jersey lmao! None of those though lol

It’s all good. I’ve noticed the more successful the Eagles have been lately the less the beanbaggers have shown their ugly heads. Kind of hard to say you miss a guy or Hurts can’t throw it when your guy throws for 106 yards. 😂🤣😂

6 minutes ago, Swoop said:

What have I been wrong about? Hurts needing to improve a passer? Him not being consistent enough to beat good teams? Not wanting to rotate QBs every two seasons?

You continue putting passing success 100% on Hurts and its wrong.  Just keep it to "Hurts still needs to grow as a passer".  That much is true. But their protection still needs to grow.  Neither Dickerson or Driscoll are nearly as good in pass protection.  Reagor is lazy and doesn't run consistent routes so trust isn't there. WRs and TEs are dropping passes.  Hurts makes some great throws and misses others so yes he needs to continue improving but he is not 100% of passing game problems.

3 minutes ago, BayAreaLennie said:

What everyone seems to harp on is his accuracy, which I actually think is quite good.  Does he make some loose throws and miss some open guys?  Yep, usually maybe 2-3 a game ... and I think it is easy to overreact to those ... because most of his throws are actually on the money.  I am actually pretty impressed with his ability to put the ball into a tight window when he needs to.  And importantly, he is not careless with his throws - 9 interceptions in the first 468 throws of his career is way ahead of the vast majority of QBs, even guys that ended up having outstanding careers.

Where he needs improvement and development is the other aspects of QB play ... reading the defense before the snap, finding the open guy, going through his reads without bailing out of the pocket, etc.  And that will simply come with time.  Either he will or he won't improve on those things -- you cannot really force it.

I do think the coaching staff could help him develop better rhythm during games.  They started the season by loading him up on short easy throws, then abandoned that to the running game after several games.  They need to sprinkle back in some of those short easy throws to develop his confidence during games.

Yeah my wording of what I meant was poor, when I say he missed open guys I mean he didn't see guys who were open, off the top of my head one of the 2 dump offs to Boston Scott he had a TE up the seam untouched for a huge gain that he just didn't track. that may come with experience as he gets better at judging the time he has and surveys the field better.

1 hour ago, 20dawk4life said:

Sees doesn’t refer to the number of sperm. It’s the number of loads. And your mom took 7. 

You needs to "sees" yoself outta this convo & stop taking L's.

:roll:

I got nothin else. Eagles won & even JJ-AWFUL made a play! :excited:

6 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

It’s all good. I’ve noticed the more successful the Eagles have been lately the less the beanbaggers have shown their ugly heads. Kind of hard to say you miss a guy or Hurts can’t throw it when your guy throws for 106 yards. 😂🤣😂

Coincidentally the colts have been playing the same way and taking the ball out of his hands the last few games. 

14 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I'm having fun and enjoying the win! Join the fun and ignore the baggers!! 

same here

i can’t stand the efen Saints

1 minute ago, NCTANK said:

same here

i can’t stand the efen Saints

It's even greater knowing they don't have Brees to pull them out of this free fall!

6 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Coincidentally the colts have been playing the same way and taking the ball out of his hands the last few games. 

I’ve noticed that too. They’re also winning more because of it. This was their best win all year and it’s because they asked him to do less. 

11 minutes ago, NOTW said:

You needs to "sees" yoself outta this convo & stop taking L's.

:roll:

I got nothin else. Eagles won & even JJ-AWFUL made a play! :excited:

@brkmsn Face when JJAW made that catch. 😂

5BC8B8A3-678B-4143-AA71-7B770B2BFC6D.jpeg

23 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

I’ve noticed that too. They’re also winning more because of it. This was their best win all year and it’s because they asked him to do less. 

Seemed to happen after that titans game disaster. 

1 minute ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Seemed to happen after that titans game disaster. 

It’s okay, because Reich’s a genius coach so obviously it’s different. Carson’s 106 yards were obviously the most elite 106 yards ever! 🙄

Wilson just led the Seahawks to 6 first half points at home against Colt McCoy. Yeah can’t wait to give up a bunch of first round picks and cap space for him. 🙄

Also watching Mialata jump up and get in the Saints face protecting Hurts is starting to show that these guys believe in him. 

At halftime what was the records they talked about? One was about not doing it since 1947, the other was about Cunningham?

Who Dat gonna drop 40 on us?

45 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Man the Chiefs are trying to THROW this game away. 😂🤣😂

And Dak is saying no thanks. Because he sucks. 

5 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

Who Dat gonna drop 40 on us?

And Dak is saying no thanks. Because he sucks. 

Cowboys keep it up they might just let the Eagles creep back into this thing. Who saw that coming? 

Archived