GDT: New Orleans Saints @ Philadelphia Eagles, 11-21-21, 1PM EST

EagleJoe8

8 minutes ago, eglz1 said:

How high is your stack of race cards?

Look.. they can't resist. They tell on themselves quick. 

I'm sure you're right.. there probably isn't 1 single racist Eagle fan on these boards.. or in the world. It takes a certain kind of person to even say "race card" anyway. You didn't pop in to discuss the win.. you went straight for the politics huh? SMFH

After today, we can stick a fork in the Seahawks. Just terrible. 

Saints and Panthers wont be able to keep up pace. They are decent teams but have major major issues at the QB position and tough schedules. Combined I think that is just too much to overcome.

If we take care of business, our competition for the wildcards is Vikings and 49ers with 2 spots up for grabs. They play each other next week.

1 minute ago, kiwieagle said:

After today, we can stick a fork in the Seahawks. Just terrible. 

Saints and Panthers wont be able to keep up pace. They are decent teams but have major major issues at the QB position and tough schedules. Combined I think that is just too much to overcome.

If we take care of business, our competition for the wildcards is Vikings and 49ers with 2 spots up for grabs. They play each other next week.

As Al Davis said "Just win baby.” 

4 hours ago, Mike030270 said:

That was lame

You haven't posted in 6 pages but you are sticking around to react to posts? Stop being a coward man... You know you want to say something. What is it with you types? You were posting like crazy a few weeks back with your buddies. Hating away on Hurts. Now you just linger in the GDT clicking reactions like a clown.

7 minutes ago, MeccaDon123 said:

You haven't posted in 6 pages but you are sticking around to react to posts? Stop being a coward man... You know you want to say something. What is it with you types? You were posting like crazy a few weeks back with your buddies. Hating away on Hurts. Now you just linger in the GDT clicking reactions like a clown.

Kind of hard to keep trashing a guy they say can’t win while he’s winning. 🤷‍♂️

47 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Well the same talking heads were always complaining. Last year they blamed everyone from the coach to all players but the quarterback. This year they just complain about the quarterback and occasionally the DC. I wonder why? 

When haters start to dump on Hurts...I just feel like:

Laughing Monkey.jpg

Straight up the Eagles are better than people first thought.  So let’s enjoy it.  Could be.500 next week.  No question Davenport did not like getting tossed around by Mailata.  Think Mailata did not like it when he pushed Hurts out of bounds.  Just great stuff.  

9 hours ago, Southparkeagles said:

Lil’ Jordan Humphrey???😂

Got away with taunting while losing.....lol

9 hours ago, LacesOut said:

Happy for the win.

Damn this team needs another WR.

Yeah I can't tell if it's Hurts not finding them or if our 1st and 2nd round picks (Raegor and Whiteside) suck this bad. 

The offense is finding its stride but it doesnt mean there isnt room for improvement. Hurts shouldnt be running the ball so much even when we are up big. The Saints started to see just how predictable our offense is becoming. If its a pass the only options are Smith or Goedert. The passing game has to improve. There are no deep shots for Watkins, and Reagor is a complete non factor. I think this killed us in the redzone today and forced so many FGs. Not sure if Hurts is only looking at 1 read every time he throws or if he is too gun shy. He had plenty of time to make throws and so many times the ball never left his hands. Hurts definitely needs to progress as far as that goes but we may be looking at yet another WR in the 1st round for the 3rd year in a row because aside from Smith there just isnt anything there.

5 minutes ago, UndyTaker said:

The offense is finding its stride but it doesnt mean there isnt room for improvement. Hurts shouldnt be running the ball so much even when we are up big. The Saints started to see just how predictable our offense is becoming. If its a pass the only options are Smith or Goedert. The passing game has to improve. There are no deep shots for Watkins, and Reagor is a complete non factor. I think this killed us in the redzone today and forced so many FGs. Not sure if Hurts is only looking at 1 read every time he throws or if he is too gun shy. He had plenty of time to make throws and so many times the ball never left his hands. Hurts definitely needs to progress as far as that goes but we may be looking at yet another WR in the 1st round for the 3rd year in a row because aside from Smith there just isnt anything there.

Yeah, another receiver would help.

I think Hurts wants to make sure he’s not turning the ball over when they are ahead. That looks gunshy at times, but it leads to him throwing very few INTs too. Might be the right call even…

2 hours ago, [TSM]_PimpDaddyPain said:

Yeah I can't tell if it's Hurts not finding them or if our 1st and 2nd round picks (Raegor and Whiteside) suck this bad. 

They definitely suck. 

I always enjoy a win over the Saints after all that trash talking from a few years back. Running or passing I don't care as long as the sticks keep moving and points keep getting scored. This was a good home win.

1 hour ago, mr_irie1 said:

I always enjoy a win over the Saints after all that trash talking from a few years back. Running or passing I don't care as long as the sticks keep moving and points keep getting scored. This was a good home win.

That was a very good home win and to put up 40 points against a really really good D makes it even more impressive. That and the character this team showed to come back after a shaky few minutes. 

Hey all outher Philly fans Iv just realized iv fallen in love with the philadelphia eagles after watching the replay against saints.  What a bloody good game! Anyway I'm mad about rugby league and im from Sydney Aus. Never really got into the NFL. But thanks to Jordan Mailata and a very interesting eagles team im now 100% a Philly fan for life. And you guys seem to whinge as much as the supporters of the rugby league team I support so it all feels so right. 

1 minute ago, mixfijoe said:

Hey all outher Philly fans Iv just realized iv fallen in love with the philadelphia eagles after watching the replay against saints.  What a bloody good game! Anyway I'm mad about rugby league and im from Sydney Aus. Never really got into the NFL. But thanks to Jordan Mailata and a very interesting eagles team im now 100% a Philly fan for life. And you guys seem to whinge as much as the supporters of the rugby league team I support so it all feels so right. 

Welcome aboard!

1 hour ago, mixfijoe said:

Our punter, Arryn Siposs, is another digger and former Aussie rules footballer from Melbourne.

Fair dinkum cobber! ;)

11 hours ago, [TSM]_PimpDaddyPain said:

Considering those guys didn’t produce last year either I’d say it’s them. Also when he hits you in stride and you step out of bounds or he hits you on a dime and you drop a touchdown (looking at you Quez) I think it’s clear these receivers despite all of these picks need upgrading. 

I had to go to Maggies on the Waterfront Cafe in Philly to check out the acoustics of their second floor for my new bands 1st gig  together. A large group of people rented it out for a private party and said "Your band is new, but you guys are ready enough. You want the gig?" We don't even have a name yet, but you never turn down a gig in a room like that! 🤣

• I missed the game, saw the youbytuby highlights. Glad they took advantage of the injured Saints and win big. 
  • I see all the talk about a running QB. My take is (nobody gives an ish, but here goes), I want a QB who is a great passer, but can humiliate and discourage
    a D by running for 1st downs when needed. I really like Hurts, and he needs to keep developing his passing skills. I have seen some nice passes, but I think he needs to get to a new level there. But I like what I am seeing so far.

On a final note, the band will be doing gigs in the smaller clubs in Philly- Currans, Sweeny's, etc and south Jersey in about a month or so to get the band out there and get to know people up close and personal in the Philly Jersey area. I was born in Philly and live close by in s. Jersey.

I want to invite you guys who like blues based rock (Hendrix, Cream, Alice Cooper, ZZ Top, Black Sabbath, Robin Trower, Bowie, etc, and even those who don't that just wanna come out n have a beer while I drink ginger ale and shoot the sheet) to come out and have a good time with us. My only concern would be is if I offended you here with my sarcastic, satire comments, and you come out to kick my ass. 🤣 But if you like that kind of music, you KNOW I am talking trash here anyway and won't be the "I am so offended" type. I don't attack people here... I am just being a complete idiot sometimes. Consider it a hobby.

But since I am a Mafioso Elvis Devil, I ain't sweatin it too much. My Kung Fu is quite good. 😂 Take what I say on here for the trash that it is and don't take it personally, and you probably won't come destroy me and we can be friends, we can laugh about it, and I'll buy you a drink. 🍺

BAND MASCOT

Screen Shot 2021-11-22 at 1.04.52 PM.png

42 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Considering those guys didn’t produce last year either I’d say it’s them. Also when he hits you in stride and you step out of bounds or he hits you on a dime and you drop a touchdown (look at you Quez) I think it’s clear these receivers despite all of these picks need upgrading. 

Smith is the only real WR we have, basically- thus far.

25 minutes ago, MF POON said:

I fail to see how Fulgham couldn't make the cut lol.  Watkins hasn't done anything all year.

That’s not true.

9 hours ago, UndyTaker said:

Imagine the score if those FG's are TD's. Dayum.

30 minutes ago, Infam said:

That’s not true.

Oh right, he's been extremely impressive with his 26 receptions and 0 TDs. 

4 minutes ago, MF POON said:

Oh right, he's been extremely impressive with his 26 receptions and 0 TDs. 

There is a middle ground between "hasn’t done anything all year” and "extremely impressive.”

Archived