Help Fund the EMB

VaBeach_Eagle

Here at the midway point through December, we've reached the $50 bonus level (as long as there's not a ton of returns). So it's been a pretty good month over all, so far... a pretty good year, actually. 

I apologize, I really have to get the Mrs. using it, the thing would probably be paid for in January if she would just use it......

• Thanks 1

We're closing in on the $80 bonus for this month, if we get another $1,000 or more in shipped goods, we'll hit the $110 bonus level. With just under 2 weeks to go, it's possible... if there's not a ton of returns. 

Got a new bonus offer, but this one will be more difficult to get.

Spoiler

Bonus 02.PNG

Here's our current program progress (October $50, November $80 and so far December $80):

Spoiler

image.png

So we've earned an extra $210 so far. 

I will start using the Amazon link.  I never checked that out, and I could have funded the EMB for at least a couple months with how much I buy from amazon

• Like 2

If we don't have any returns and get $6 more in shipped items, we'll get the $110 bonus for December. 

$60 something order today. Won't ship til the 2nd. Probably won't count for Dec. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ontheroad2victory said:

$60 something order today. Won't ship til the 2nd. Probably won't count for Dec. 

That's ok, it'll count toward January's bonus. 

• Like 1

Start 2024 off right. 2023 wasn't a bad year, but today was a crap end to the year. Go Birds.

1 minute ago, ontheroad2victory said:

Start 2024 off right. 2023 wasn't a bad year, but today was a crap end to the year. Go Birds.

There is a bright side to the losses of the past 2 months. Every loss brings loads of guests, and we make money on guests. So December, unfortunately for us as fans, has been a record month for us. 

• Like 1

We just did make the mark for the $110 bonus for December, by $2.11! Great going everyone that used the link.

Spoiler

image.png

Here's the way 2023 ended up for us:

Spoiler

image.png

Add to that total a $3 bounty (not sure what we got that for), and our bonuses for October through December ($50, $80 and $110) and we made $1,227.68 for the year from the Amazon link. Further add $234.75 from GoFundMe, $91.04 from Fanatics and $517.79 from Google for a total of $2,071.26 for all of 2023.

If that doesn't completely cover us for 2024, it is very, very close to it. Let's keep it up for 2024 and fully fund 2025 through our links!

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...

Here's January's Amazon numbers, we didn't hit our goal for the month to earn an extra $100 because returns killed us, but that's ok.

Spoiler

image.png

• Like 1

9 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Here's January's Amazon numbers, we didn't hit our goal for the month to earn an extra $100 because returns killed us, but that's ok.

Hide contents

image.png

We missed it? Aw. I made a huge purchase just yesterday. 

1 hour ago, NOTW said:

We missed it? Aw. I made a huge purchase just yesterday. 

We missed it by a mile, so that's ok. We needed something like $3200 in shipped items but we had $1494. So we weren't even close lol. But like I said, that's ok. The bonus is always great to get, but we're doing ok across the board with the various things that we make revenue with.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Just paid up the hosting bill for the coming year, so we have 12 months to replenish the coffers. Keep using the Amazon link!

• Like 2

21 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Just paid up the hosting bill for the coming year, so we have 12 months to replenish the coffers. Keep using the Amazon link!

How did we do? Do we have money moving forward or did we use it all?

1 hour ago, Cheesteakitis said:

How did we do? Do we have money moving forward or did we use it all?

Not all, but most of it. We have a couple hundred left over at the moment. If the Amazon link keeps being used and the other things we're doing keep rolling, we should be good to go when the time comes.