Help Fund the EMB

VaBeach_Eagle

On 6/16/2023 at 5:37 PM, NOTW said:

Just made a $476 purchase hopefully it qualifies.

I don't see it yet, but it won't show up until they actually charge your card and ship. So it may still show up. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

June wasn't quite as good as May, but still a good month. July has Prime Day coming up on July 11th/12th. 

Spoiler

image.png

$524.83 for the year to date so far. 

• 4 weeks later...

I guess you guys let anyone advertise on here, huh?  :lol: 

61B396B7-02B5-4776-BE6B-AC0435626850.jpeg

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Dave Moss said:

Google sets the ads and us being an NFL fan site, I guess they figured that was an appropriate ad. That's ok, we'll take the Redskins money just the same as we'll take any other advertiser's money lol. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Whoever made a rather large purchase a few days ago, we got a $21 commission on that. 

• Like 4

On 7/28/2023 at 2:17 PM, Dave Moss said:

Well one of those games is an Eagles game! :thumbsup:

• Haha 1

Should probably post a few reminders in the popular threads about using the links when buying the new kelly green

• Like 1

July's report from Amazon:

Spoiler

image.png

Not bad at all. $666.74 for the year so far. 

Just ordered my kelly green Kelce jersey. Cant wait to see how the big reveal helped us out here.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

Just ordered my kelly green Kelce jersey. Cant wait to see how the big reveal helped us out here.

As of right now, one sale (on the 31st) is showing, $148 and some change. Looks like we got a $12 commission. 

• Like 1

I recently applied for and was approved for an eBay affiliation, so once I get a little time to explore their system, I'll post an affiliate link for our eBay affiliation. Does anyone use eBay?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I recently applied for and was approved for an eBay affiliation, so once I get a little time to explore their system, I'll post an affiliate link for our eBay affiliation. Does anyone use eBay?

Nice. 

I was just using it quite a bit to collect some rookie cards of our draft picks. 

I'll use it periodically for that purpose.

1 hour ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I do use Ebay motors for car parts.

On 8/4/2023 at 1:00 PM, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Often. In fact I made an ebay buy today.

On 8/4/2023 at 12:00 PM, VaBeach_Eagle said:

from time to time i find something on ebay that’s a better price or i couldn’t find on amazon 

I sometimes shop on ebay. Usually when I want to get something secondhand.

• 2 weeks later...

used the link spent around $90 on a number of back to school things for kids hopefully get a couple dollars 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just got a bonus offer from Amazon:

Spoiler

image.png

Using last month as an example, if we do the same level of sales now, we'd get a $50 bonus. Using July as an example, we'd get $110 as a bonus. 

So be sure to use our Amazon link and we'll get a bonus. 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Just got a bonus offer from Amazon:

Hide contents

image.png

Using last month as an example, if we do the same level of sales now, we'd get a $50 bonus. Using July as an example, we'd get $110 as a bonus. 

So be sure to use our Amazon link and we'll get a bonus. 

So this starts in October?

Do you earn more if the amounts are over $4k?

3 hours ago, pallidrone said:

So this starts in October?

Do you earn more if the amounts are over $4k?

Yes, that's how I read it too. October to January.

For amounts over $4,000, I prefer those checks be sent directly to me. Made out to my nickname... "CASH"

As for Amazon purchases over that amount, we'd make a larger dollar amount of a commission, but not necessarily a larger percentage vs. a $40 purchase. The percentage just depends on what the item(s) is/are. Some categories have a 0% commission. So it's possible that we'd get nothing. 

53 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Yes, that's how I read it too. October to January.

For amounts over $4,000, I prefer those checks be sent directly to me. Made out to my nickname... "CASH"

As for Amazon purchases over that amount, we'd make a larger dollar amount of a commission, but not necessarily a larger percentage vs. a $40 purchase. The percentage just depends on what the item(s) is/are. Some categories have a 0% commission. So it's possible that we'd get nothing. 

isnt that a bonus for the total of our orders within that period? Not for an individual order? 

We are pretty unlikely to have someone spend 4,000, but maybe we hit that number collectively with the holiday shopping season.

so what were are shipped item revenue numbers total for the last 3 months?

also looks like you have 17 days to accept this offer… i wonder if you can cash out at a certain tier during the process and restart 

2 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

isnt that a bonus for the total of our orders within that period? Not for an individual order? 

We are pretty unlikely to have someone spend 4,000, but maybe we hit that number collectively with the holiday shopping season.

Part of why I was asking is that I have to make some purchases for my company that are going to be well over $4k If I do it through the affiliate link and can help out the EMB as well, it is a bonus. I am just not sure if they will be included or not.

Is there a list of items/products that would be included?