Help Fund the EMB

VaBeach_Eagle

1 hour ago, pallidrone said:

Is there a list of items/products that would be included?

I'll find the list of commissions that each category gives and post it.

Amazon for September 2023. Hopefully with Black Friday, Cyber Monday and Christmas on the horizon, we'll be seeing some big numbers to close out 2023:

Spoiler

image.png

On 10/1/2023 at 1:29 PM, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Amazon for September 2023. Hopefully with Black Friday, Cyber Monday and Christmas on the horizon, we'll be seeing some big numbers to close out 2023:

Hide contents

image.png

looks like that would easily put us in the top level of bonus rewards if we repeat over the next 3 months nice 

On 9/27/2023 at 1:40 PM, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Just got a bonus offer from Amazon:

Reveal hidden contents

Using last month as an example, if we do the same level of sales now, we'd get a $50 bonus. Using July as an example, we'd get $110 as a bonus. 

So be sure to use our Amazon link and we'll get a bonus. 

We're currently on pace to hit the $80 bonus for the month of October. 

• Like 1

On 10/9/2023 at 1:57 PM, VaBeach_Eagle said:

We're currently on pace to hit the $80 bonus for the month of October. 

I'll do some early xmas shopping to make sure we put it over the top

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, The Norseman said:

I'll do some early xmas shopping to make sure we put it over the top

Right now, we're on pace to have $2315 in shipped merchandise sold, which is still on pace for the $80 bonus. If that bumps up to over $2700, we'll bump up to a $110 bonus. 

• Like 1

I may have asked this but does the board get money from amazon's subscribe and save option if you use the link?

1 hour ago, Mike030270 said:

I may have asked this but does the board get money from amazon's subscribe and save option if you use the link?

Probably not for the future shipments, but for sure for the initial purchase. 

On 9/27/2023 at 1:40 PM, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Just got a bonus offer from Amazon:

Hide contents

image.png

Using last month as an example, if we do the same level of sales now, we'd get a $50 bonus. Using July as an example, we'd get $110 as a bonus. 

So be sure to use our Amazon link and we'll get a bonus. 

As of right now, we've hit the $50 bonus and are well on pace for the $80 bonus. The $110 bonus is possible, too. 

image.png

• 2 weeks later...

Here's October for Amazon, we reached the $50 bonus, which I believe we'll see show up next month.

image.png

For Adsense, we earned $50.52 for the month of October. 

• Like 1

We've had the affiliation with eBay for a little while now but I just haven't taken the time to create our link, but here it is. Using this link or QR code will earn us between a 1% and 4% commission.

The EMB eBay affiliate Link

epn-qrcode.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Dave Moss said:

Up your game, cheapskates.

Don’t be an @Arthur Jackson

When they start selling mail order brides on Amazon I'll consider participating 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Arthur Jackson said:

When they start selling mail order brides on Amazon I'll consider participating 

Here you go: 

https://amzn.to/3sObhuR

(that's an EMB affiliate link to a Mail Order Bride on Amazon)

Let us know how it goes. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

This past Sunday (the Bills Overtime game) was our best day ever for guest ads. Even better than Super Bowl LVII. 

Also, we should get the $80 bonus for November, the $110 bonus is still possible, too and if there's a big purchase, even the $160 bonus is possible (but more difficult to reach). 

• Like 1

We've met the goal for the $80, with $2,589.37 in shipped revenue through 29 days of November. So if we get an additional $160.63 or more for the 30th, we'll reach the $110 bonus. For the moment, we're at a commission level of $78.93 for the month. So adding an additional $110 would be great, making it almost (if not), a $200 month. That would go a long way toward 2024!

image.png

• Like 2

1 minute ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

We've met the goal for the $80, with $2,589.37 in shipped revenue through 29 days of November. So if we get an additional $160.63 or more for the 30th, we'll reach the $110 bonus. For the moment, we're at a commission level of $78.93 for the month. So adding an additional $110 would be great, making it almost (if not), a $200 month. That would go a long way toward 2024!

image.png

I purchased an oculos as a Christmas gift for 250 just the other day.  Which isn't delivered yet so not sure if that hit the pot yet or not. 

7 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

I purchased an oculos as a Christmas gift for 250 just the other day.  Which isn't delivered yet so not sure if that hit the pot yet or not. 

I don't see it as of yesterday's totals. It won't show up until they actually charge you... maybe even until they ship it. 

15 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I don't see it as of yesterday's totals. It won't show up until they actually charge you... maybe even until they ship it. 

Looks like not shipped yet. Set to arrive on Monday 12/5

Too bad. Sounds like that could have put us in to the next tier of rewards for November.

BUT, maybe we will hit it in december with people using gift cards.

26 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

Looks like not shipped yet. Set to arrive on Monday 12/5

Too bad. Sounds like that could have put us in to the next tier of rewards for November.

BUT, maybe we will hit it in december with people using gift cards.

We still have today to hit the next level and if we just average what the past 4 days have been, we'll hit it. That's no guarantee, but we'll see. 

image.png

• Like 1

Here's November's report, we wound up losing about $6.40 from some returns. Still, it was a great month for us and we hit the $80 bonus level, so add $80 to the total below for November's haul. September reached the $50 level, so that's an extra $130 so far. Now to work on December's bonus!

image.png

On 11/28/2023 at 12:36 PM, VaBeach_Eagle said:

This past Sunday (the Bills Overtime game) was our best day ever for guest ads.

This week more than doubled last week. If we could do today's numbers every day of the year, the board would be paid up for 6 years. 

EDIT: Looking deeper into the numbers, there may be a lot of invalid clicking that negates a lot of that activity. Hopefully, that's not the case because it can really screw us. 

• Like 1

Just now, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Everyone may notice a small Amazon icon at the bottom of the board. That links directly to our affiliate link. Clicking that will take you to Amazon and anything purchased there for the next 24 hours, will earn the board our commission. 

I made it small and at the bottom of the board so as to not be intrusive. Right now, we're on pace to break $1,000.00 in commissions for 2023.