Help Fund the EMB

VaBeach_Eagle

Wish the link was permanent because I'm constantly forgetting to make sure it's clicked before a purchase. Also have subscriptions on amazon and I'll forget to click on it

BTW what's the name of their board? I tried looking for it out of curiosity but didn't see any new board. Thought they would have just gone to reddit or one of the other boards already made

Whoever made a large purchase within the last day or two, our commission was $18 from that purchase. 

I've made a couple purchases of $100+, I doubt that's it.

• Haha 1

Everytime my dog or kid destroy something the board wins. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ontheroad2victory said:

I've made a couple purchases of $100+, I doubt that's it.

It was 7 times that amount. 

• Like 1

Another large purchase within the last couple of days earned us an additional $17.67 in commission on that purchase alone. 

• Like 1

On 5/5/2023 at 11:37 PM, VaBeach_Eagle said:

It was 7 times that amount. 

That was me, a gaming laptop for my kid's birthday

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

52 minutes ago, Fresh_Prince said:

That was me, a gaming laptop for my kid's birthday

Well, it earned us almost $20 on one purchase, and that really does go a long way. So you got two birds with one stone. 

So far for the year, we're on pace for a bit over $1,000.

Spoiler

image.png

If we can double that between now and the end of the year, we'll be all set for 2024. So keep using the link. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Over $100 for the month, so far. Keep it rolling!

• Like 1

Just placed an order for 423. Used 75 dollars of gift cards bringing it down to 374.

Not sure how it works, but hope we get credit for the full 432. Either way, should be a solid commission coming! Happy birthday to me, and the EMB.

2 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

Just placed an order for 423. Used 75 dollars of gift cards bringing it down to 374.

Not sure how it works, but hope we get credit for the full 432. Either way, should be a solid commission coming! Happy birthday to me, and the EMB.

I know that we don't get a commission for the purchase of gift cards, but I think they count the same as any other form of payment. So if there's a commission for your purchase, it should be for the entire purchase price. 

• Like 1

On 5/22/2023 at 9:39 PM, HazletonEagle said:

I haven't seen a specific commission come in on that dollar amount yet, but yesterday's commissions amounted to $7.49. So if you purchased multiple things, they may have been broken down per item as opposed to just showing the full purchase amount. 

42 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I haven't seen a specific commission come in on that dollar amount yet, but yesterday's commissions amounted to $7.49. So if you purchased multiple things, they may have been broken down per item as opposed to just showing the full purchase amount. 

oh ok. my order consisted of 3 separate items so they probably split it up.

Kelce chewed up my headphones so I ordered replacement pads via the link.  You all can thank him here.

46 minutes ago, paco said:

Kelce chewed up my headphones so I ordered replacement pads via the link.  You all can thank him here.

Yeah well I ordered even more stuff yesterday too. I'm pulling my weight here.  I deserve just as much praise as your animal. 

ordered $100 part for my dad a couple days ago hopefully we got something in return 🙂

7 hours ago, Cheesteakitis said:

ordered $100 part for my dad a couple days ago hopefully we got something in return 🙂

$100.57? If that's you, that earned a commission of $3.02

19 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

$100.57? If that's you, that earned a commission of $3.02

that was it!! 👍

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cheesteakitis said:

that was it!! 👍

buy more.

Good month of May, keep it going!

Spoiler

image.png

• Like 1

Someone made a purchase of a bit over $300. The commission on that was $9.48. There were a bunch of other orders that went through yesterday too, so the total commission for yesterday was $13.40.

Do that every day and we're all set for a few years! lol 

• Like 2

used the link yesterday i’m sure the 100 gift card probably didn’t give us anything but hopefully the other 50 some dollars did 

2 hours ago, Cheesteakitis said:

used the link yesterday i’m sure the 100 gift card probably didn’t give us anything but hopefully the other 50 some dollars did 

Buying gift cards doesn't earn any commission, but using one for a purchase does. 

Just made a $476 purchase hopefully it qualifies.

• Like 1