Bwestbrook36

34 minutes ago, paco said:

:lol: 

Does Howie pick him up? :unsure:

As easy as he is to make fun of, he is still miles better than Hurts 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Boogyman said:

As easy as he is to make fun of, he is still miles better than Hurts 

Meh.  Maybe better, but miles better?  Doubtful.  Wentz is horrible.  Glad he's gone.

It would be ironic if Howie brings him back, but I don't think he's coming here

1 hour ago, Plache said:

Meh.  Maybe better, but miles better?  Doubtful.  Wentz is horrible.  Glad he's gone.

Yeah he's miles better than Hurts. My opinion anyway

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Boogyman said:

Yeah he's miles better than Hurts. My opinion anyway

If Wentz was miles better than Hurts, he wouldn't have choked against the Jags to get into the playoffs. Is he better than Hurts? Yes. Miles better? Nope.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, paco said:

:lol: 

Does Howie pick him up? :unsure:

Why not? In a year or two, trade him for a conditional 1st round pick... to the Colts... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

32 minutes ago, vsptroops said:

If Wentz was miles better than Hurts, he wouldn't have choked against the Jags to get into the playoffs. Is he better than Hurts? Yes. Miles better? Nope.

No, he is miles better than Hurts. And that's not even a huge compliment to Wentz. Hurts is just not very good IMO. He would make a really good backup though.

I wouldn't be upset if the Colts cut him and Howie signed him to a 'prove it if you win the starting job' sort of contract, it would be TOO funny and would REQUIRE some Colts board trolling if we re-signed him at a really low contract AND got their #1 2022 pick to boot. 

23 minutes ago, Boogyman said:

No, he is miles better than Hurts. And that's not even a huge compliment to Wentz. Hurts is just not very good IMO. He would make a really good backup though.

Again, if he was "miles" better, he would have gotten his team into the playoffs. 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, vsptroops said:

Again, if he was "miles" better, he would have gotten his team into the playoffs. 

So would Russell Wilson. Guess Hurts is better than him too, according you the logic you are using right now, right?

• Like 1

Why do teams sign players to these ridiculous contracts that eventually may hurt the team??!!

Wentz will be cut and sign as a backup somewhere. Plenty of those jobs he could fill.

15 minutes ago, Boogyman said:

So would Russell Wilson. Guess Hurts is better than him too, according you the logic you are using right now, right?

Russell Wilson is "miles" better than Hurts. Carson is better than Hurts, but not "miles" better. Not sure what the argument is.

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, vsptroops said:

Russell Wilson is "miles" better than Hurts. Carson is better than Hurts, but not "miles" better. Not sure what the argument is.

Semantics. You say, I say, whatever. Wentz is better than Hurts. A lot better.

6 minutes ago, Boogyman said:

Semantics. You say, I say, whatever. Wentz is better than Hurts. A lot better.

Sure. I think we both agree that Hurts isn't the guy.

3 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I wouldn't be upset if the Colts cut him and Howie signed him to a 'prove it if you win the starting job' sort of contract, it would be TOO funny and would REQUIRE some Colts board trolling if we re-signed him at a really low contract AND got their #1 2022 pick to boot. 

Tatergeddon

1 hour ago, RoadToHell said:

Tatergeddon

That would be awesome. Lots of guests on the board... we'd be funded for years to come!

Lol, at this guy being "miles better than Hurts”. Hurts made the playoffs, Wentz missed the playoffs with a much better team around him, and colossally choked in the process.

• Like 4

Seeing his fall is not enjoyable, as this guy was essentially a rising star, got hurt, and has been on the steady decline ever since.  I don't think Wentz is even better than Hurts. At one point in his career he was, but he's not the same QB from 2017 anymore.  Wentz lost to the Jaguars twice last season and the Jags were arguably the worst team in the league.