Carson what the F happened wentz

Bwestbrook36

Honestly, it's the perfect franchise for him.  A QB with a dysfunctional career headed to a dysfunctional organization.  With everything that goes on in Washington with that franchise, it'll deflect negative attention from him.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Aerolithe_Lion said:

In a million years I never imagined the Eagles would be catching passes from him again….

/thread

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, paco said:

Except in this scenario Washington is Minnesota?

Which would mean next year SportsCenter will do an awkward 2 minute piece about how Wentz has narrowed it down to a few potential teams while there is a backdrop of him throwing a football in the ocean with his gut flopping around.    PLEASE make that happen.

All 32 teams.

If you had told me 5 years ago that Wentz would be QBing for the Commanders in 2022, I would have said...

"who the eff are the commanders, some arena league team or something?"

• Like 2

Looks like some of the ES'ers have dropped by to see what we has to say

https://www.eaglesmessageboard.com/topic/5399-carson-what-the-f-happened-wentz/?do=findComment&comment=885485

Honestly, it's the perfect franchise for him.  A QB with a dysfunctional career headed to a dysfunctional organization.  With everything that goes on in Washington with that franchise, it'll deflect negative attention from him.

In a million years I never imagined the Eagles would be catching passes from him again….

Which would mean next year SportsCenter will do an awkward 2 minute piece about how Wentz has narrowed it down to a few potential teams while there is a backdrop of him throwing a football in the ocean with his gut flopping around.   PLEASE make that happen.

If you had told me 5 years ago that Wentz would be QBing for the Commanders in 2022, I would have said...

"who the eff are the commanders, some arena league team or something?"

The Eagles message board is lawless and funny as hell

Hi KoolBlue13!  Why don't you register and play with us? 

• Haha 1

Just now, paco said:

Looks like some of the ES'ers have dropped by to see what we has to say

Hi KoolBlue!  Why don't you register and play with us? 

That's me. I'm 50/50 between both teams, but leaning back towards the Eagles being from Philly and all. That board is probably the only reason I still follow that loser franchise any more.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Not a Wolf said:

That's me. I'm 50/50 between both teams, but leaning back towards the Eagles being from Philly and all. That board is probably the only reason I still follow that loser franchise any more.

1) Gave you a like for saying Hi, not for being 50/50

2) I actually guessed you were a Skins fan by the user handle :lol: 

3) I HAVE to know....  It seems like Art is a pariah over there now given a few comments I read.  Is there a story to that and can you spill the beans?  He was one of my all time favorite hate reads.

1 minute ago, paco said:

1) Gave you a like for saying Hi, not for being 50/50

2) I actually guessed you were a Skins fan by the user handle :lol: 

3) I HAVE to know....  It seems like Art is a pariah over there now given a few comments I read.  Is there a story to that and can you spill the beans?  He was one of my all time favorite hate reads.

Art hasn't been around for a long time. Good dude, we always got along. There was an ES tribal wars clan that he led and we dominated, so I kind of knew him outside of ES.

My grandfather was an eagles fan, which I didn't know anything about football. I was about 7. It was thanksgiving and redskins cowboys and I asked who to route for and he said against dallas, I didn't know, so I went to the library and learned everything I could about the skins. Then christmas it was eagles dallas and he was really fired up and yelled at me for talking about the redskins.  🤣 I followed both teams for a while. The 80's90's eagles redskins games were some of the best games I've ever seen. 91 the redskins gave up 7 sacks all year I think and 4 were from Reggie White lol.

29 minutes ago, Not a Wolf said:

Art hasn't been around for a long time. Good dude, we always got along. There was an ES tribal wars clan that he led and we dominated, so I kind of knew him outside of ES.

He came up over there and my "friend" asked "What's an Art" to which someone replied (Zoony? who I see also isnt a mod anymore) "About 500 lbs".  So I figured he was pretty much hated there.  Then a year later he popped in and it was civil so I was stumped.

Art was great.  And by great I mean he brought me great joy writing articles like this and watching them blow up in his face by mid October.  :lol: 

Just now, paco said:

He came up over there and my "friend" asked "What's an Art" to which someone replied (Zoony? who I see also isnt a mod anymore) "About 500 lbs".  So I figured he was pretty much hated there.  Then a year later he popped in and it was civil so I was stumped.

Just jokes. zooney will always be a mod over there, regardless of title. They're the old heads and board bosses. Along with Jumbo and TK

7 minutes ago, Not a Wolf said:

Just jokes. zooney will always be a mod over there, regardless of title. They're the old heads and board bosses. Along with Jumbo and TK

I always liked Zooney.  Him snapping (I want to say 2013?) and going full blown Hateraide on the Redskins was a thing of beauty.  

Does the DTC every come up\show up over there anymore?  I know they pretty much disbanded sometime after parking lot security busted The Mayor for selling scalped parking passes.

Just now, paco said:

I always liked Zooney.  Him snapping (I want to say 2013?) and going full blown Hateraide on the Redskins was a thing of beauty.  

Does the DTC every come up\show up over there anymore?  I know they pretty much disbanded sometime after parking lot security busted The Mayor for selling scalped parking passes.

They're around.

Why do you know so much about ES? Are you on there?

Just now, Not a Wolf said:

They're around.

Why do you know so much about ES? Are you on there?

My "friend" is on there.   Doesn't post much though.

ES was a guilty pleasure of mine starting in 2006.  I have a lot of friends that are R-word fans and they were full "You're a moron if you don't think Washington is the favorite!!!!" mode.  So we had a lot of debates if Adam Archuletta was really the secret sauce for a title run.  Then someone pointed me to Arts articles and I was hooked.

I haven't been on much lately though because after the RGIII experiment the majority of the board seems to have come down to earth and hasn't been a good guilty pleasure read.  But back in the day it was a lot of fun to read from a far.

• Like 1

From Carson Wentz's agent, we are looking forward to playing in Philadelphia because the treatment of Wentz in those games will better prove that Wentz couldn't play another game for the Eagles and that......

Wait....

Sorry, getting the babies mixed up!