Official WWE/AEW Thread

BDawk_ASamuel

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/11/2022 at 12:00 PM, mr_hunt said:

she did..

just waaaaay too late :meh:  

I still watch it

4 hours ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

You make that sound like it's a weekly thing you do.  Is it in your rotation?

I fit her in the rotation 

• Haha 2

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

So good ole Vinny Mac had to step down as CEO for treating employees like prostitutes.  I guess if you're gonna be that rich...might as well use it.  Stephanie steps in as interim CEO.  Do the Kahn's have the money to come along and buy a stake?  Is Stephanie's D big enough to keep the company afloat?  Did the WWE board tell Vince "best of luck with your future endeavors"?  Has anyone watched any wrestling in the past 6 months? All of these questions answered and more....if you cared enough to watch the programming.  

Apparently Braun Strowman is on the indy circuit.  I saw an ad for some small event he'll be at down here in the Carolinas.  I didn't know or remember he left the WWE.  I saw him in the Orlando airport about 5 years ago.  Yeah....he's big.  

Vince seems like a total scumbag of a human being. I remember seeing this and it told me everything about what kind of guy Vince is...

• Like 1

Lots of rumors out there that WWE is releasing Sasha Banks

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/20/2022 at 4:37 PM, Godfather said:

Lots of rumors out there that WWE is releasing Sasha Banks

Didn't she quit along with Naomi?

On 6/30/2022 at 11:23 AM, SPIDER-MAN said:

Didn't she quit along with Naomi?

She walked out. She didn't quit. Her contract was close to being up when she did so

• 2 weeks later...

I'll freely admit that I haven't watched wrestling in probably 20 years, but I occasionally watch YouTube clips of newer matches.

I don't know why, but I think this Danhausen guy in AEW is freaking hilarious - especially how is is messing with Billy Gunn's kids

• Haha 1

On 7/14/2022 at 12:18 PM, iladelphxx said:

I'll freely admit that I haven't watched wrestling in probably 20 years, but I occasionally watch YouTube clips of newer matches.

I don't know why, but I think this Danhausen guy in AEW is freaking hilarious - especially how is is messing with Billy Gunn's kids

His gimmick is good

On 7/14/2022 at 1:18 PM, iladelphxx said:

That's great. I love gimmicks like that. Wrestling started to suck when everyone started using their real names and everyone's "character" is tough guy MMA fighter. 

info from my source: WrestleMania 40 in Philly in 2024 at the Linc. Take that as you will.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JBENT87 said:

info from my source: WrestleMania 40 in Philly in 2024 at the Linc. Take that as you will.  

:smoke:

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/18/2022 at 4:35 PM, JBENT87 said:

• Like 2

On 7/18/2022 at 4:35 PM, JBENT87 said:

McMahon leaving is already dividends.

• Like 1

On 7/14/2022 at 1:18 PM, iladelphxx said:

I love Danhausen. It didn't dawn on me until a couple days ago that he was making fun of Billy Gunn's old Mr. Ass gimmick in the WWF.

1 hour ago, ToastJenkins said:

this is not a sport

Sports entertainment 

took my kid to see summerslam in nashville....the mouth of the south, jimmy hart was on our flight back to philly...dressed in character, of course. :lol:  

• Like 2
  • Haha 2