Official WWE/AEW Thread

BDawk_ASamuel

19 minutes ago, we_gotta_believe said:

Yikes

Yup

• Like 1

4 hours ago, we_gotta_believe said:

Yikes

Ok ok. I admit, I only saw a few bits and pieces about all of this and the parts I saw looked like a money grab..I just read the entire complaint.. opinion changed.   Mcmahon and Lauranitis should be charged with all kinds of crimes.  Brock and the Physical Therapist idk.... but McMahon should be castrated 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Captain F said:

Ok ok. I admit, I only saw a few bits and pieces about all of this and the parts I saw looked like a money grab..I just read the entire complaint.. opinion changed.   Mcmahon and Lauranitis should be charged with all kinds of crimes.  Brock and the Physical Therapist idk.... but McMahon should be castrated 

He'll get fd in the a in prison

Criminal charges coming. He needs to be thrown in a deep dark hole and never let out to see the light of day 

• Like 1

On 2/3/2024 at 3:19 PM, iladelphxx said:

Cody got screwed 

This match will 100% get the Lesnar/Goldberg treatment if they go through with it where the crowd crapped on the match. Especially with the Philly crowd. I don’t even know if Rock can go more than 5-10 minutes in the ring anymore. Part of me thinks they’ll still work Cody in as a triple threat match. 

Here's what they should do if they were smart. Cody vs. RR at Elimination Chamber. Cody wins. Cody vs. Seth title vs. title at Mania. Rock vs. RR for Head of the Table at mania. Problem solved. 

They aren't smart though. RR will beat the Rock at mania with interference from Jimmy and Solo. RR stay champ for another year. Will maybe have 1-2 more defenses in 2024. Yawn. 

On 2/3/2024 at 5:19 PM, iladelphxx said:

Cody got screwed 

he should try being less boring. :whistle:  

4 hours ago, Gannan said:

Here's what they should do if they were smart. Cody vs. RR at Elimination Chamber. Cody wins. Cody vs. Seth title vs. title at Mania. Rock vs. RR for Head of the Table at mania. Problem solved. 

They aren't smart though. RR will beat the Rock at mania with interference from Jimmy and Solo. RR stay champ for another year. Will maybe have 1-2 more defenses in 2024. Yawn. 

Here's what I would do.... 

Let it play out over the next few months that The Rock has been playing both sides. 

He started to come back around because he knew Vince was on the way out and he knew he could weasel his way into a board seat.  He cozied up to Cody to weasel his way into the main event of Wrestlemania and it turns out he was in cahoots with his cousin, Roman Reigns the whole time in order to protect him from Cody. 

Have someone like Steve Austin be the one who finally reveals the truth to Cody and the fans. 

The Rock fully turns back into his heel character and the Bloodline is the new Corporation 

HHH shows up and announces that the main event at Wrestlemania is now a tag match:  The Rock and Roman Reigns vs Cody Rhoades and Stone Cold Steve Austin. 

This way you get the best of both worlds... Rock and Austin in the Main Event for the nostalgia factor.  You still continue the Cody vs Roman feud, and you set up the payoff match at Summerslam for Cody to finally beat RR and win the belt. 

• Like 1

On 2/3/2024 at 4:19 PM, iladelphxx said:

Cody got screwed 

Wwe hates the Rhodes family

Saw this in a fb group.  I like it.  

My "F it" Wrestlemania dream scenario

-Cody vs Seth at Mania for the WHC
-Cody beats Seth
-Judgement day interference
-beat up Cody and slam him through the announce table
-Sami Zayn with the save
-but as he helps Cody to get back up, he puts him at the corner, then Helluvakicked the sht outta him
-Damian Priest cashes in his MITB contract
-Whatever his finisher is
-1, 2, 3! Damian Priest is your new Champion!
-Nuclear Heat
-fans destroy the city of Philadelphia
-Wrestlemania XL Night 2 cancelled
-U.S Army keel all the distrubed fans
-Biden announces his retirement
-Gives the presidential duties to Vince McMahon
-No Chance in hell theme music on CNN, NBC, FOX, BBC and all other news channel
-USA Attitude era has begun

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, iladelphxx said:

Wow 

Just when you think it can't get worse. 

She was the one that was on Survivor. I always wondered why someone with such a bright future would take her own life. Now we know. These people need to be held accountable. 

Also interesting that her former boyfriend is comparing the WWE to the NXVIUM cult. That's what it's been sounding like to me. 

I honestly don't see how HHH survives this unless a bunch of people start vouching for him publicly. 

I think he's either going to have to divorce his wife or they both need to come out and publicly disown Vince in order to save his job. 

3 hours ago, iladelphxx said:

I honestly don't see how HHH survives this unless a bunch of people start vouching for him publicly. 

I think he's either going to have to divorce his wife or they both need to come out and publicly disown Vince in order to save his job. 

I find it hard to believe that he had no idea any of this was going on. I think he gets "Paterno'ed" for not doing enough to stop it. 

I've read multiple reports that Shane and Stephanie knew what was going on at least to some extent, and tried to stop it with no luck. Which is why both left the company on their own. 

On 2/5/2024 at 6:00 PM, iladelphxx said:

Here's what I would do.... 

Let it play out over the next few months that The Rock has been playing both sides. 

He started to come back around because he knew Vince was on the way out and he knew he could weasel his way into a board seat.  He cozied up to Cody to weasel his way into the main event of Wrestlemania and it turns out he was in cahoots with his cousin, Roman Reigns the whole time in order to protect him from Cody. 

Have someone like Steve Austin be the one who finally reveals the truth to Cody and the fans. 

The Rock fully turns back into his heel character and the Bloodline is the new Corporation 

HHH shows up and announces that the main event at Wrestlemania is now a tag match:  The Rock and Roman Reigns vs Cody Rhoades and Stone Cold Steve Austin. 

This way you get the best of both worlds... Rock and Austin in the Main Event for the nostalgia factor.  You still continue the Cody vs Roman feud, and you set up the payoff match at Summerslam for Cody to finally beat RR and win the belt. 

I think we're starting to see the heel turn happen... I don't think it was the original plan, but I think they're going to have to pivot that way now 

I knew this would happen! 

• Haha 1

It's a good pivot. It was stupid to have Cody Win the Royal Rumble and NOT have him face RR.

That said the Rock will help RR win, and we will have a least another year of a "Champion" who only wrestles 2-3 times a year. 

1 hour ago, Gannan said:

It's a good pivot. It was stupid to have Cody Win the Royal Rumble and NOT have him face RR.

That said the Rock will help RR win, and we will have a least another year of a "Champion" who only wrestles 2-3 times a year. 

I think it will go in the opposite direction. 

He'll help Cody win and do a face turn like Mike Tyson did at Wrestlemania 14 

I think this is setting up HHH getting involved 

Personally, I think he'll be on Cody's side going into it but then will heel turn and cost him the title at WM setting up an Austin vs The Corporation type feud. 

On 2/17/2024 at 8:17 PM, iladelphxx said:

I think Rock is going to end up turning on Reigns. They were building that story up (albeit for a very brief time) and then they decided to go with the Cody story. Makes no sense to bring Rock back and have him in the corner of Reigns for Reigns to then lose after all this time. So either Rock ends up turning or he does something that sees Reigns lose and Reigns blames him and turns on him.