Official WWE/AEW Thread

BDawk_ASamuel

11 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

20200511_172649.jpg

Shame. She didn’t need a bad boob job. Got plenty of D before that. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Becky announced she's pregnant. Relinquished the title to Asuka. 

11 hours ago, BDawk_ASamuel said:

Becky announced she's pregnant. Relinquished the title to Asuka. 

seth rollins screwed her out of the title. 

• Like 1

Anyone see the Undertaker doc? Or the trailer? Undertaker's voice is weird when he is out of character.

On 5/12/2020 at 5:18 AM, Jenkins27 said:

I watched the MITB ladder match last night. Was the only match I watched. I was entertained. They did the women's and men's simultaneously at the WWE headquarters and the briefcases were on the roof. Otis one the men's briefcase...

tenor.gif

Is that @BFit?

On 5/12/2020 at 7:27 AM, mr_hunt said:

20200511_172649.jpg

Is that boob job recent because I don't remember them being that big? Like they looked bigger but push up bra bigger. Now they look a little odd

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mat said:

Is that @BFit?

Is that boob job recent because I don't remember them being that big? Like they looked bigger but push up bra bigger. Now they look a little odd

She got what looks like a very bad boob job.

Awful story here with Shad Gaspard from the tag-team Cryme Tyme. Got swept away in the ocean yesterday and was never found. Search was called off. He was with his ten year old son who was getting swept away by the current and he told the guards to go save his son instead of him. 

• Sad 2

Pulled this from Reddit. A guy responding to a thread in r/LosAngeles about why lifeguards were everywhere. This is before they found out it was Shad. Pretty sad to read...

I was there. I was body surfing and started to come in as I noticed a lifeguard presence congregating on the shore and I saw someone heading out. As I came in, which took forever as the tides were inredible strong I noticed the kid fighting against the waves and the life guard headed towards him.

When I got to shore, 2 surfers were pointing and screaming, a scream I’ll never forget and I realized there’s another person drowning. I could see him bobbing next to the surfers so I pointed and directed a guard towards the surfers outside the break.

The guard went in, the surfers continued to wave and eventually more and more search people came out. Once I saw people in snorkels, which was probably about 10 minutes in, it was obvious he wasn’t probably going to turn up alive.

Cops showed up, eventually helicopters. I talked with the surfers and they said an adult went under.

I felt awful, I was wondering if I should have helped the kid to shore so the guard could have focused on the father but I didn’t want to intervene and now the kids father is dead. I’m gonna let it rest at I was powerless and I didn’t want to add to the mess. The waves were really nasty, I’ve body surfed my whole life in San Diego and today I was being cautious, I was worried when I saw whole families out.

I needed to see this posting because I’ve felt weird all night and bad because I technically could have turned around, swam past the breaks and maybe saved a life, or drowned myself. I dunno it’s sad. I left after 40 minutes of helicopters flying low over the water assisting the search.

I saw the mom hear her husband not turn up and saw her run down the beach looking for him, and I saw a kid sitting on a shoreline with a look he knew that they were past the point of finding his friends dad alive. It was harrowing to see the reality unfold in a family a loved one didn’t return from the ocean.

I go to the beach one Fing day and this happens.

• Sad 2

Horrible story about Shad (and I still can't believe that is the character name Vince assigned him. My god).

Anyone still watching? I'll randomly turn on Raw or SD once theres nothing left on my DVR but end up turning it off almost immediately during the first promo with no fans/background noise. It is so awkward and uncomfortable to watch, w these characters dropping their jabs and one liners on each other with no crowd reaction at all. Obviously they decided the show must go on but I don't understand how this is how they thought it should be executed. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, JBENT87 said:

Horrible story about Shad (and I still can't believe that is the character name Vince assigned him. My god).

Couldn't even give him the respect of using his full name  Shad Chad Javier Romain Chittick Gaspard

Haven’t been watching But trying to keep up. 

Tonight’s Dark Side of the Ring episode is about Owen Hart and his wife Martha is on it!!

wwe copying aew's idea by having nxt'ers in the crowd last night during raw.  better than an empty arena, imo. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, mr_hunt said:

wwe copying aew's idea by having nxt'ers in the crowd last night during raw.  better than an empty arena, imo. 

They both stole my idea. Said this from the beginning. The hockey style glass though is pretty dumb. 

On 6/5/2020 at 3:28 AM, Jenkins27 said:

Bryan vs AJ this week for the IC title. Should be good.

i was wrong, it’s this coming week lol.

38 minutes ago, Jenkins27 said:

i was wrong, it’s this coming week lol.

I think i read somewhere its already taped and is bonkers

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LeanMeanGM said:

I think i read somewhere its already taped and is bonkers

I don’t think those two can have a bad match. I’m going to try and watch it for sure!

On 5/30/2020 at 10:46 AM, mr_hunt said:

paige is stepping up her insta game.

Screenshot_20200530-104606_Instagram.thumb.jpg.a829d8f6e4d7b41e1d9cd7a7ae86ad58.jpg

Boobs, nose, lips,.. even her chin and jawline look different.  Wtf

7 hours ago, What The F said:

Boobs, nose, lips,.. even her chin and jawline look different.  Wtf

Yea it's too bad. I thought she was sexy before all the surgery, now she looks like she should be on botched. 

• Like 3

I thought the Edge/Orton match last night was very good. Especially considering it had to live up to the "Greatest wrestling match ever" headline. 

Wrestlers from OVW accusing Jim Cornette and his wife (Stacy) about them using their power to have wrestlers sleep with Stacy (with Jim sometimes watching). Pretty crazy.

• Haha 1

Tons more wrestlers across all promotions are being accused of sexual assault. Including Matt Riddle, Jack Gallagher, Velveteen Dream, and Jordan Devlin of WWE and Jimmy Havoc of AEW. AEW put Havoc in rehab for issues he is facing and will address it further once he’s out of rehab. WWE has released Gallagher and even taken down his profile on their site (not even in alumni anymore).

Riddle just debuted in Smackdown yesterday defeating AJ Styles, clearly was in for a big push. Him and Devlin are denying the accusations tho the evidence against Riddle does not look good. The evidence against Dream is pretty terrible too, dealing with minors. If I had to guess he might be next to get the boot.