Official WWE/AEW Thread

BDawk_ASamuel

On 11/18/2020 at 8:17 PM, Jenkins27 said:

She is 🔥

@mr_hunt bless this thread with some pics pls 👀

Idk, I was always a Rock guy. It’s insane that we got both in the same era. We got spoiled.

Under used in wwe. She should help the women's division in aew if she signs

• Like 1

On 11/18/2020 at 9:17 PM, Jenkins27 said:

She is 🔥

@mr_hunt bless this thread with some pics pls 👀

Idk, I was always a Rock guy. It’s insane that we got both in the same era. We got spoiled.

Crowd-pop-wise, there was no comparison between "If ya smelllll..." and the glass shattering though, which is another layer to this. As phenomenal/great as The Rock was, there is no way the crowd reacted to his music hitting the same way they did when Austin's glass shattered, IMO. 

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Godfather said:

Sting signed a multi year deal with AEW

Is he allowed to use his walker? 

22 hours ago, 20dawk4life said:

Is he allowed to use his walker? 

Gave up the bat for the walker

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, LeanMeanGM said:

So young and unexpected. Sad.

Sounds like he had lung cancer and maybe didn't even know it.  Terrible 

18 hours ago, LeanMeanGM said:

So young and unexpected. Sad.

So sad. I enjoyed watching his career. He had a bright career ahead of him in AEW

Just now, 4for4EaglesNest said:

I was a fan too.  Wow. What a bummer.  

His leader of the Dark Order was great. Those promos he cut as the leader pretty much destroying Vince was fantastic

13 minutes ago, Jenkins27 said:

Died young just like who many compared him to, Brusier Brody. Only a year apart, 41 and 42.

True

AEW dynamite tribute to Brodie Lee was awesome! Couldn't have done it better. Khan and AEW are a class act. A real tear jerker

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, mr_hunt said:

wwe network moving to nbc's peacock in march.

Does that mean it’s free? Haven’t used peacock yet and they keep saying it’s free. 

1 hour ago, 20dawk4life said:

Does that mean it’s free? Haven’t used peacock yet and they keep saying it’s free. 

Free if you have Comcast Xfinity...I think. I don't...so you'll have to check. 

What the F am i watching.  Royal rumble is supposed to be on.  But all i see is booker t dressed like a g.i.joe standing still and some dude in a tactical vest rapping in Spanish and dancing in circles around Booker. 

Bad bunny?  Wtf is this crap

• Haha 1

Edge is a WWE great and one of best heels of modern era. The night Edge was forced to retire I definitely shed some tears, and I was stoked when he returned last year. 
That said I don’t understand idea of pushing him to win this Rumble. I don’t watch WWE anymore but always tune in for the rumble, so maybe Edge had a legit build up to win it. Seems like another botch by WWE giving the older guy the push, instead of trying to build up more of their younger talent. I’m guessing Edge just draws way more money than most of other guys & that’s why he got the push. 

also loved Otis entrance and walk up to the ring, I’m a fan of that dude. He’s funny

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Dwide Schrude said:

Edge is a WWE great and one of best heels of modern era. The night Edge was forced to retire I definitely shed some tears, and I was stoked when he returned last year. 
That said I don’t understand idea of pushing him to win this Rumble. I don’t watch WWE anymore but always tune in for the rumble, so maybe Edge had a legit build up to win it. Seems like another botch by WWE giving the older guy the push, instead of trying to build up more of their younger talent. I’m guessing Edge just draws way more money than most of other guys & that’s why he got the push. 

also loved Otis entrance and walk up to the ring, I’m a fan of that dude. He’s funny

I don’t watch either aside from things like the Rumble. I really don’t understand their obsession of pushing part timers. Lashley looked like a monster last night, why not give him the dub?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jenkins27 said:

I don’t watch either aside from things like the Rumble. I really don’t understand their obsession of pushing part timers. Lashley looked like a monster last night, why not give him the dub?

I was thinking AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Big E, The Miz, maybe Elias or Seth Rollins/Braun for a 2nd win. Lashley even works too. 

I still can’t believe they butchered Daniel Bryan hype train few years ago & didn’t even put him in the rumble. I swear WWE rules at shooting themselves in the foot