Official WWE/AEW Thread

BDawk_ASamuel

@Jenkins27 I think big e can stand on his own but he needs to be used right. The other two were hurt st the same time I think so they probably came up with ideas for Big E. at least that's my hope

On 10/12/2020 at 10:40 AM, 20dawk4life said:

@Jenkins27 I think big e can stand on his own but he needs to be used right. The other two were hurt st the same time I think so they probably came up with ideas for Big E. at least that's my hope

I hope you’re right because he is talented. However they proven time and time again they break up teams with no plans for no reason other then to have a shock only to reunite them months later.

Sidenote: The Hurt Business has been fun. MVP has made 3 irrelevant guys relevant.

• Like 1

I think they should have kept Kofi and Big E together and sent Woods packing. 

Haven't watched wwe in a year since A E Dub. I heard it's fn awful

2 hours ago, Godfather said:

Haven't watched wwe in a year since A E Dub. I heard it's fn awful

They have some decent thing going. Rollins in this messiah gimmick has been great. Roman as a heel has been great. The Hurt Business has been great. It’s only a matter of time till they ruin all three tho, especially the Hurt Business. They have something there, hoping they use them correctly.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Jenkins27 said:

They have some decent thing going. Rollins in this messiah gimmick has been great. Roman as a heel has been great. The Hurt Business has been great. It’s only a matter of time till they ruin all three tho, especially the Hurt Business. They have something there, hoping they use them correctly.

The hurt business was sent to smackdown right? I wonder if big e joins them or feuds with them. Either way we know Vince will put him in their storyline because of well you know

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, 20dawk4life said:

The hurt business was sent to smackdown right? I wonder if big e joins them or feuds with them. Either way we know Vince will put him in their storyline because of well you know

No they stayed on Raw. I feel they will add one more person to even the odds against Retribution. I thought it'd be Ricochet but who knows.

New Day against Roman and Usos woulda been nice and would have put Big E in the main event picture. Idk why they broke them up.

On 10/17/2020 at 4:00 PM, Jenkins27 said:

Hurt Business? 

1 hour ago, Godfather said:

Hurt Business? 

MVP leading Lashley, Shelton and Cedric in a pretty badass group. The guy can talk on the mic.

3 hours ago, Jenkins27 said:

MVP leading Lashley, Shelton and Cedric in a pretty badass group. The guy can talk on the mic.

Alexander will leave for AEW when his contract is up. His wife is over there. I expect Adam Cole to do the same

8 hours ago, 20dawk4life said:

Even he doesn’t think that. 

Rock could play the bad guy as great as he played the good guy. Austin, not so much.

9 hours ago, Jenkins27 said:

Rock could play the bad guy as great as he played the good guy. Austin, not so much.

The Rock admitted he was never as popular as Austin. That's what caused Austin to not be a good heel until he teamed up with hhh. Plus I thought The Rock sucked as a heel. The Hollywood rock angle was cringeworthy. 

1 hour ago, DaEagles4Life said:

The guys that produced The Last Dance with MJ are doing a documentary on Stone Cold, oh hellll yeah 

Kinda weird how they decide to do the second best performer/athlete in both sports as opposed to LeBron and Rock.

5 minutes ago, Jenkins27 said:

Kinda weird how they decide to do the second best performer/athlete in both sports as opposed to LeBron and Rock.

Best performer doesn't mean most popular or beloved 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Jenkins27 said:

What's it like always being wrong? Jordan, Austin, Real College > lebroke, fannypack, some bum arse Ohio school

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/5/2020 at 8:07 AM, Jenkins27 said:

Not going to get into LeBron vs. Jordan because that argument is tired and you can make a legitimate case either way, but as far as Austin vs. Rock it's two-fold. If you want to go by better in-ring wrestler or athlete, it's probably Rock. Hell, half the roster now is a better in-ring wrestler than Austin just based off athleticism. But if you want to go by more important and who had a bigger cultural and meteoric impact, it's far and away Austin. Especially with what he did for the company from 1997-2002 and them coming out of the doldrums in the early to mid-90s where you didn't have many impactful characters.

Bret Hart is one of my favorite wrestlers ever, but he meant nowhere near as much to the company as Austin. His character pretty much single-handedly carried WWF over WCW at the time and you can make the case that he saved the company. There will never be another character in wrestling that had the impact and appeal that Austin had. But at the same time, Rock was a great dance partner with Austin because of the face/heel dynamic. We're 20+ years beyond when these guys were the faces of wrestling and more people know Rock now because of his cross-over into Hollywood and his success there, but no one meant more to wrestling than Austin from a popularity standpoint than probably Hogan back in the 80s. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Godfather said:

Zelina Vega to aew after 90 clause is up

She is 🔥

@mr_hunt bless this thread with some pics pls 👀

10 hours ago, BDawk_ASamuel said:

Not going to get into LeBron vs. Jordan because that argument is tired and you can make a legitimate case either way, but as far as Austin vs. Rock it's two-fold. If you want to go by better in-ring wrestler or athlete, it's probably Rock. Hell, half the roster now is a better in-ring wrestler than Austin just based off athleticism. But if you want to go by more important and who had a bigger cultural and meteoric impact, it's far and away Austin. Especially with what he did for the company from 1997-2002 and them coming out of the doldrums in the early to mid-90s where you didn't have many impactful characters.

Bret Hart is one of my favorite wrestlers ever, but he meant nowhere near as much to the company as Austin. His character pretty much single-handedly carried WWF over WCW at the time and you can make the case that he saved the company. There will never be another character in wrestling that had the impact and appeal that Austin had. But at the same time, Rock was a great dance partner with Austin because of the face/heel dynamic. We're 20+ years beyond when these guys were the faces of wrestling and more people know Rock now because of his cross-over into Hollywood and his success there, but no one meant more to wrestling than Austin from a popularity standpoint than probably Hogan back in the 80s. 

Idk, I was always a Rock guy. It’s insane that we got both in the same era. We got spoiled.