Will Smith goes Philly hood on Chris Rock

Gannan

5 minutes ago, iladelphxx said:

20220328_001257.jpg

20220328_001303.jpg

they didn't seem to be sitting that close. Where did you find that?

2 minutes ago, Dave Moss said:

Chris Rock has been making jokes like that for years.  I’m not saying it wasn’t a cruel joke, but that’s kind of his thing.

Agreed - and Will knows comedy. But he’s also a hood rat at heart :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Dave Moss said:

Chris Rock has been making jokes like that for years.  I’m not saying it wasn’t a cruel joke, but that’s kind of his thing.

Yeah, I mean, it was tame by Ricky Gervais standards. Comedians really have it rough these days. They were complaining about cancel culture as it is, and now they gotta worry about beetchslap culture too.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, iladelphxx said:

20220328_001257.jpg

20220328_001303.jpg

The looks of utter shock :roll:  - like these a-holes haven’t had similar reactions to the plebes who prepare their vaginal steams with the wrong aromatics 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, binkybink77 said:

The looks of utter shock :roll:  - like these a-holes haven’t had similar reactions to the plebes who prepare their vaginal steam with the wrong aromatics 

Pretty sure they've seen someone get slapped before. What they haven't seen, along with the rest of country, is someone do it on live TV in the middle of the Oscars. 

10 minutes ago, Diehardfan said:

they didn't seem to be sitting that close. Where did you find that?

You're right..... I got it off Twitter...... It's from the "wrong envelope" thing 

The Nicole Kidman thing appears to be real

Yeah I was going to say that was Nicole’s dress tonight.

The way they had the stage for acceptance speeches out into the audience and how close up it made the camera work was bizarre. 

• Like 1

I have a feeling this was staged.... 

His speech.... Everything just seems too coincidental 

1 minute ago, iladelphxx said:

Would be a pretty weird thing to stage. Rock's flustered reaction looked like genuine confusion, shock, incredulousness. If that was all acting, then give him the Oscar instead of Will.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, iladelphxx said:

It’s more likely than not in a world that literally earns its living on publicity. It was oddly awkward in a way that was either a joke that fell flat or something real that left uncomfortable silence and reactions. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, binkybink77 said:

It’s more likely than not in a world that literally earns its living on publicity. It was oddly awkward in a way that was either a joke that fell flat or something real that left uncomfortable silence and reactions. 

Yeah, Will Smith and Chris Rock really needed publicity. :wacko:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, iladelphxx said:

Collage of reactions 

20220327_230619.jpg

LOL at Ryan Gosling.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dave Moss said:

I recall years ago Fiona Apple being on the Howard Stern TV Show after some awards ceremony that Rock was the MC for in which he was making jokes/comments about her being so thin.  She said something to Stern along the lines of "He's one to talk.  He looks like a burnt matchstick".  The whole studio lost their ish in laughter.

People can't take a joke anymore, He should be at the very least banned. It was a harmless joke

• Like 2

People put up with a lot these days.  Disrespectful personal jokes shouldn’t be one of these things.   Sometimes people deserve a slap in the face!