Will Smith goes Philly hood on Chris Rock

Gannan

13 minutes ago, NOTW said:

Now every man that starts out laughing then his wife not happy, she's gonna expect him to go up and slap somebody.  "Will did it for Jada!"  :lol:

That's Wills sarcastic F you laugh. That most certainly wasn't "this is hilarious" then look at Jada and now be mad. 

2 hours ago, Shepard Wong said:

Off topic but how the hell did the newest poster on the board get banned within a hour of joining with zero posts.  That has to be some sort of record, no?

Foreign spammer.  The email and profile info all pointed to a scammy sales site in a country that I'm not even sure gets the NFL.  I manually check each account that registers and I axed the account immediately so they never had a chance to post.  However I tend to kill the account vs deleting it because it gives me a record of IP's, device info, etc to compare future accounts to. 

We had one particularly annoying one last year that kept registering (here and almost every sports MB you can think of) to advertise their awful site.  It wasnt until I added a filter that automatically changed their websites address into text mocking how bad their site was that they stopped trying to get by me :lol: 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 8

1 hour ago, dawkins4prez said:

Chill pill for what?  Will Smith has been a total **** for decades and his wife is nuts.  He gets plenty of accolades for a blockbuster actor, look how long it took guys like Leo and McConaughey to shed the fluff actor labels despite doing great work.  What he did was completely out line.  Go punch him at the after party, let him know he's out of bounds whatever but to do that, there.  nah F that dude.

If you look at the slo mo, it was a slap with his fingers.  In any event, planned or not, it created a buzz about the Oscars which have been suffering from bad ratings of late, and deservedly so

3 minutes ago, Moderator12 said:

scammy sales site in a country that I'm not even sure gets the NFL.

:furious:

keepcalmblamecanada.png

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Moderator12 said:

Foreign spammer.  The email and profile info all pointed to a scammy sales site in a country that I'm not even sure gets the NFL.  I manually check each account that registers and I axed the account immediately so they never had a chance to post.  However I tend to kill the account vs deleting it because it gives me a record of IP's, device info, etc to compare future accounts to. 

We had one particularly annoying one last year that kept registering (here and almost every sports MB you can think of) to advertise their awful site.  It wasnt until I added a filter that automatically changed their websites address into text mocking how bad their site was that they stopped trying to get by me :lol: 

It's bigotry like this that prevents us from growing our Kazakhstani fan base.

• Haha 7

11 minutes ago, Kz! said:

It's bigotry like this that prevents us from growing our Kazakhstani fan base.

Don't worry, they weren't trying to sell counterfeit boner medication so you didn't miss anything.

• Haha 13

48 minutes ago, vikas83 said:

Yep. And after the investigation, I'm sure Will Smith won't be invited back any time soon. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, jsdarkstar said:

Yep. And after the investigation, I'm sure Will Smith won't be invited back any time soon. 

There was good people on both sides

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, jsdarkstar said:

The Kidman reaction was broadcast live on TV. It's real. I saw it.

• Like 1

At 6:31 Will Smith makes a joke about the bass player, a bald headed man on the Arsenio Hall Show. He got some boos and said this a joke man. Can't make this up. 

Arsenio makes a joke about his mom but doesn't get beotch slapped. 

This is all we will get. /At least to Rock. I guess the viewers don't count. :")

NEW: Actor Will Smith apologized on Instagram for slapping Chris Rock after the comedian made a joke about Smith's wife, Jada Pinkett Smith.

"I would like to publicly apologize to you, Chris. I was out of line and I was wrong. I am embarrassed and my actions were not indicative of the man I want to be. There is no place for violence in a world of love and kindness," Will Smith wrote in an Instagram post.

https://abcnews.go.com/GMA/smith-apologizes-chris-rock-academy-slapping-comedian-oscars/story?id=83729414&cid=social_fb_abcn&fbclid=IwAR3wIrzWTWXV8VizEOZr2EDNoww9qBbfKKIj03YO6HkNRPbemDh14WefcGo

May be an image of 2 people and text that says '"VIOLENCE IN ALL OF ITS FORMS IS POISONOUS AND DESTRUCTIVE. MY BEHAVIOR AT LAST NIGHT'S ACADEMY AWARDS WAS UNACCEPTABLE AND INEXCUSABLE. JOKES AT MY EXPENSE ARE A PART OF BUT A JOKE ABOUT JADA'S MEDICAL CONDITION WAS TOO MUCHFOR ME TO BEAR ANDIREACTED EMOTIONALLY." WILL SMITH YIMAGES'

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Read Rock didn't know she had alopecia. Heck, I think she looks good with a shaved head and sounds like she has embraced it. 

This is all the pent up anger Will has over the years with her treating him like a doormat. Rock was on the end of it

• Like 1

I think Will Smith needs to come on TV and make a real Public Apology to Chris Rock and everyone.

He should probably have some therapy and meds for his anger/aggression issues.

WPL C14 - Old Project Back From the Storage Bin | RC Talk Forum