Will Smith goes Philly hood on Chris Rock

Gannan

50 minutes ago, DiPros said:

People put up with a lot these days.  Disrespectful personal jokes shouldn’t be one of these things.   Sometimes people deserve a slap in the face!  

Beta male did nothing when she cheated on him and then wanted an open marriage afterwards. 

Learn to take a joke 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, The_Omega said:

image.jpeg.19e5ec699e2e981c815738ae609dd732.jpeg

IDK, looked like a pretty decent slap. Really got the torque with the full body turn. Very little wasted motion. 

• Haha 1

For all the Q-tards still thinking this was staged, please answer the following:

What does Chris Rock stand to gain from this? 

What does Will Smith stand to gain from this? 

Both have damaged their image, possibly irreparably so in Smith's case.

And please don't tell me they both did it for the Oscars, as a distraction, or ratings, or any other insane reason.

Maybe not everything's a conspiracy. Maybe this was just one narcissistic a-hole losing his temper and hitting another a-hole for a joke that was in poor taste. There doesn't have to be a deeper meaning to it than that.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, we_gotta_believe said:

For all the Q-tards still thinking this was staged, please answer the following:

And please don't tell me they both did it for the Oscars, as a distraction, or ratings, or any other insane reason.

Maybe not everything's a conspiracy. Maybe this was just one narcissistic a-hole losing his temper and hitting another a-hole for a joke that was in poor taste. There doesn't have to be a deeper meaning to it than that.

Someone I know who works in the entertainment industry said the Oscars would never dump the delay like that even for a publicity stunt. It was very real. 

Watching it live the whole screen just muted and froze. They don't do that unless absolutely necessary. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Kz! said:

IDK, looked like a pretty decent slap. Really got the torque with the full body turn. Very little wasted motion. 

They are actors

7 minutes ago, Gannan said:

Someone I know who works in the entertainment industry said the Oscars would never dump the delay like that even for a publicity stunt. It was very real. 

Watching it live the whole screen just muted and froze. They don't do that unless absolutely necessary. 

Yeah, I can understand how the immediate reaction is shock and skepticism over such a surreal moment. But 12 hours later, seeing so many people still think there was some ulterior motive to all this is beyond bizarre to say the least.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, we_gotta_believe said:

Why are you so strongly against that it could be staged?

The Academy condoned violence by not removing Will Smith. Will Smith using violence before the Whole World was shocking and wrong. Chris Rock's joke was inappropriate. But violence is not acceptable and the Academy should not have tolerated it.

32 minutes ago, we_gotta_believe said:

lmfao, it's just a slap fight between two hollywood actors that will result in zero charges and no real consequences. Not everything has to rile your napoleon complex, does it?

• Haha 3

33 minutes ago, we_gotta_believe said:

Yeah, it's fake. ;) but the LA PD issued a statement stating that they are aware of the incident and Chris Rock has not filed a complaint but can do so in the future if he so desires. 

I dunno, I think Chris Rock had a lot to gain from this. When was the last time anyone talked about Chris Rock?

4 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

Why are you so strongly against that it could be staged?

Because Will Smith is a cuck, is ashamed of himself, and was ordered by his wife his to be upset.

The action is consistent with the circumstance.

11 hours ago, iladelphxx said:

Collage of reactions 

20220327_230619.jpg

10 hours ago, iladelphxx said:

20220328_001257.jpg

20220328_001303.jpg

These are from when they got the best picture wrong a few years ago.

• Haha 1

I find it interesting that there has been no comment from Chris Rock about this incident. He handled the incident with class. 

Just now, jsdarkstar said:

I find it interesting that there has been no comment from Chris Rock about this incident. He handled the incident with class. 

He is too busy writing an entire comedy special about it.

• Like 3

Just now, Boogyman said:

He is too busy writing an entire comedy special about it.

I hope so. I hope he uses Will Smith as the butt of every Joke he makes. 

Will won his first best actor Oscar but nobody's talking about that because of what he did.

He laughed at the joke at first...then saw Jada pissed. 

Chris Rock should've said "It was just an entanglement."

1 minute ago, NOTW said:

Will won his first best actor Oscar but nobody's talking about that because of what he did.

He laughed at the joke at first...then saw Jada pissed. 

Chris Rock should've said "It was just an entanglement."

This is the biggest news story that overshadows everything else. This all people are talking about.