EMB Blog: 2022 OTAs thru Pre-Season

Connecticut Eagle

2 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

Didn't their new draft pick just get injured? I'm not worried about Goff

I didn't know that Sewell is listed as their RT though

It’s not about the Lions it’s about the Eagles. They played touch football most of the off-season so they will come out slow out of the gate.

• Replies 23k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Bacarty2 said:

I dont know many people that can multiply ? x 1.8 in their head. 

*I didnt know it was add 28 I was stuck o 18. Thank you.

I know neither are exact. I also havent thought about Celsius in about 25 years. 

The actual conversion is C x 1.8 and add 32. I just used the 28 because it seemed to fit those range of numbers, but as just quick math to get a close guess, it's good enough I suppose. 

5 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

@4for4EaglesNest

Treat yourself to a new bday car

That won't work, @4for4EaglesNest powers his vehicles with all the hot air he spews. 

Just now, NCiggles said:

I already put in a bid but in Canadian dollars so it's like half price. 

At least our money is nicely colour coded, so we know how much we're throwing at our completely nekkid rippers! 

Just now, TorontoEagle said:

At least our money is nicely colour coded, so we know how much we're throwing at our completely nekkid rippers! 

Do you just throw coins at them?

47 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Upside ??  How about mail day.

8BCA9E93-C988-442B-A4AA-C2A7403A4D0F.jpeg

Forgive my ignorance, what is mail day?

1 minute ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Do you just throw coins at them?

It'd be most appropriate to throw nickels at 'em, as the logo on that coin is a beaver.

Our quarter has a moose, very majestic.

Then, our $1 golden coin is a "loonie", cause theres a loon on it (the bird, not Bacarty)

And our $2 coin is a silver outer case, with a golden coin inside, called...a Toonie. It has a polar bear on it.

Our dime has a sail boat on it, the mighty Bluenose (which I saw in person in May for the first time ever)

And of course, unlike you filthy mongrels, we banished the penny forever. Though it had a maple leaf on it.

By getting rid of the penny, we just round up or down. Bacarty would likely be very confused by how we round (the correct, mathematical way). 

37 minutes ago, Bacarty2 said:

I didnt want to be the first one to say it, and no I dont think they will walk through us

BUTTTTTTT

my confidence level is not good

In the parity driven NFL their desire is that no contest should be one where the participants have confidence.  They want it always to be in doubt. That heightens the suspense, increases the entertainment value, and most importantly increases the size of the audience.

14 minutes ago, Texas Eagle said:

It’s not about the Lions it’s about the Eagles. They played touch football most of the off-season so they will come out slow out of the gate.

Dan Campbell just had the players run their own practice

That franchise is an unsalvageable bag of ish

There is no way we should lose to the Lions even with Hurts

Just now, Bacarty2 said:

Unsure if its true, or an old wives tale but I believe we(Merica') lose money making/distribution on the penny. 

Which realistically is the most American thing ever if you think about it. 

Yes, it costs more to make the pennies than they were worth. So we stopped makin em.

Just now, Mike31mt said:

Dan Campbell just had the players run their own practice

That franchise is an unsalvageable bag of ish

There is no way we should lose to the Lions even with Hurts

Perhaps Danny boy will bite off Hurts kneecaps. Could be the best thing for us...

8 minutes ago, TorontoEagle said:

You dont hear us using ghey references like looney or tooney either

11 minutes ago, NCiggles said:

I already put in a bid but in Canadian dollars so it's like half price. 

Until you multiply by 28 or whatever it is

1 minute ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

F828F572-5A2D-408A-A478-B0CB54485807.gif

We're a bit slow, eh, so we need our money to be easily recognizable. 

8 minutes ago, mattwill said:

Forgive my ignorance, what is mail day?

I received my newest haul of Eagles SWAG.  There is facebook groups that you can join, you buy whatever team you want, they open the boxes, and you get any cards from that team that come out.  Cards have come along way, and I have tons of autographed stuff that I have pulled out of these card breaks.

1 minute ago, Mike31mt said:

You dont hear us using ghey references like looney or tooney either

Lol, like anybody in West Virginia has more than a dollar to their name

11 minutes ago, TorontoEagle said:

Please speak english like an American.  i have no idea what colour means.  Also, I thought you threw back bacon and maple syrup at canadian strippers.  

I mean I am kind of worried about it having an old man smell since Lurie's been driving it.  

5 minutes ago, downundermike said:

I received my newest haul of Eagles SWAG.  There is facebook groups that you can join, you buy whatever team you want, they open the boxes, and you get any cards from that team that come out.  Cards have come along way, and I have tons of autographed stuff that I have pulled out of these card breaks.

You and Jalen are the swaggiest.  

1 minute ago, NCiggles said:

Please speak english like an American.  i have no idea what colour means.  Also, I thought you threw back bacon and maple syrup at canadian strippers.  

Yes, I know your education system is lacking. Sorry about that. 

And we don't waste precious maple syrup on the rippers. That's for the boys to chug

1 minute ago, NCiggles said:

You and Jalen are the swaggiest.  

Dude, you saw my picture, I look like Nick Foles, I have way more SWAG than Hurts.

Archived