Cyberpunk 2077 -- December 10th

opengeo

16 minutes ago, Agent23 said:

Again

92D0DC3C-F5E3-41CB-8CAA-7B55D8E6501B.png

Not sure I even care about that game anymore

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Was that game ever "fixed" to respectability on the last gen consoles? I know that it's a lot better on pc and next gen but they got hit really hard about just how bad everything was for last gen players. 

5 hours ago, mr_irie1 said:

Was that game ever "fixed" to respectability on the last gen consoles? I know that it's a lot better on pc and next gen but they got hit really hard about just how bad everything was for last gen players. 

Not sure. I'm still waiting for it to become super cheap and I'll grab it then. My Xbox is the elite model and not the One X so it will likely struggle on that based on the original mess. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Mat said:

Not sure. I'm still waiting for it to become super cheap and I'll grab it then. My Xbox is the elite model and not the One X so it will likely struggle on that based on the original mess. 

Xbox…. No MCU movies… winter when it’s summer…. You all F’ed up 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, mr_irie1 said:

I replayed it recently on a last gen XBOX.  Still some glitches here and there but overall a lot better.  Also more fun than I expected doing a different play style/background.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Agent23 said:

Xbox…. No MCU movies… winter when it’s summer…. You all F’ed up 

Gamepass is one of the best subscription services going around. Need to take your fanboy hat off and try it out brah

• Like 2

16 hours ago, mr_irie1 said:

During CDPRs investor call last week they stated there wont be any major updates till later in 2022. 

12 hours ago, Mat said:

Gamepass is one of the best subscription services going around. Need to take your fanboy hat off and try it out brah

Having a bunch of C-level games available at a low price doesn’t make it a good subscription service. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Ive always procrastinated on getting this. Decide to go through with it as its on sale. Turns out i already owned it and never downloaded it. Wtf

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, EagleMatt said:

Ive always procrastinated on getting this. Decide to go through with it as its on sale. Turns out i already owned it and never downloaded it. Wtf

At this point I'm just going to wait for the PS5 version. Technically I can get it for free with GameStop's buy 2 get 1 free sale. 

• 1 month later...

I bought this game when Christmas sales were going on and just put some time into it for the first time yesterday. I know it caught a bunch of heat for the bugs but so far I haven't experienced anything crazy. Just one time I saw a random NPC pop in on a crowded sidewalk no big deal. The game looks great with all of the ray tracing turned on especially at night in the rain. At first it seemed a bit overwhelming with how much crap you can get in your inventory, seeing all of the icons on the map and not knowing if you're strong enough yet to deal with any of them, going through all of the different perks, mods and upgrades to plan my character's future build, etc. After spending almost a full day playing I'm ready to sink some serious time into this game. I like it a lot so far.

I played the PS5 version free trial... I really struggle playing first person. I don't even know why I bother with those kinds of games anymore I hate them

• Like 1

On 2/16/2022 at 5:51 PM, Bwestbrook36 said:

I played the PS5 version free trial... I really struggle playing first person. I don't even know why I bother with those kinds of games anymore I hate them

This times 100

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Agent23 said:

This times 100

It's a shame really. I think I could get into that game 

3 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

It's a shame really. I think I could get into that game 

It’s why I have no interest in the far cry’s and probably a few others 

5 minutes ago, Agent23 said:

It’s why I have no interest in the far cry’s and probably a few others 

I bought far cry 6, trying to lie to myself. I was into it for a little bit but then got sick of the 1st person nonsense and stopped playing. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I bought far cry 6, trying to lie to myself. I was into it for a little bit but then got sick of the 1st person nonsense and stopped playing. 

This is the way 

On 2/19/2022 at 3:10 PM, Bwestbrook36 said:

Absolutely loved it...Best one since 3.

46 minutes ago, jrsu37 said:

Absolutely loved it...Best one since 3.

I liked it better then 5 but, still couldn't get into the story and like I said 1st person just kills it for me. 

2 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I liked it better then 5 but, still couldn't get into the story and like I said 1st person just kills it for me. 

Fair...I Know Agent HATES FP. I don't mind depending on the game. Doesn't bother me for Cyberpunk or FarCry or like Destiny, but I couldn't imagine doing like Horizon or Uncharted in FP. 

1 hour ago, jrsu37 said:

Fair...I Know Agent HATES FP. I don't mind depending on the game. Doesn't bother me for Cyberpunk or FarCry or like Destiny, but I couldn't imagine doing like Horizon or Uncharted in FP. 

I did the free trial for the cyberpunk PS5 launch I did like it a little bit better then far cry. I may give it a go when I get caught up on some other games. Plus I just preordered Gran Turismo 7 so that might eat my time up for awhile lol. 

20 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Plus I just preordered Gran Turismo 7 so that might eat my time up for awhile lol. 

Samezies...Can't wait for this guy. 

1 hour ago, jrsu37 said:

Samezies...Can't wait for this guy. 

I haven't played a Gran Turismo probably since the first or second one. This one looks to amazing to not get back into it.

Plus I was younger the real life simulation wasn't appealing to a 20 year old lol