Cyberpunk 2077 -- December 10th

opengeo

On 1/26/2021 at 10:40 AM, BirdsFanBill said:

I feel like I've had more bugs since the recent update than before it.

I think I finished Panam's storyline (the Basilisk is fun), still working through Judy's. I've done like almost nothing on the main quest story line. Next main mission is called Down on the Street and I haven't done it for like weeks. There are sooo many side quests and gigs and whatnot and I don't want to miss anything haha. 

As for recent bugs since the update, I've had times where there was a crazy fog everywhere and you can't really see very well. Also had bug where I couldn't change the driving camera. Also last night my scanner wouldn't work. It seems like for these minor things just saving, exiting to main menu and reloading the game fixes everything.

One thing that has been annoying me is that people call me while I'm in conversation within another mission. And V always picks up the phone so now I'm literally in two conversations at once its crazy.

Yep, I've had constant issues with all of those bugs as well. 

CDPR shuts down Cyberpunk mod that let players have 'sex' with Keanu Reeves

Who is guilty of this??

Welp finally finished things.  Plan on going back and trying things again with a different angle soon but given my character and romance options I felt good with my choice (Panam).  I'll definitely try another angle at some point. 

For craps and grins I tried out the "worst" ending before deciding event and...well F...

Spoiler

Offing yourself is objectively the least bloody outcome and yet the voicemails you get afterwards...damn.  Judy's was devastating.  

Overall great game. Lots of glitches but the gameplay was fantastic.  Storyline falls a bit short of "The Witcher" but that's a helluva bar to try to beat. I will still buy literally anything cd projekt red puts out there.

• Like 3

I'm down to about an hour/wk.  I play, it's at the back of the rotation, I enjoy it.  But I also know this is not a game I will be doing more than one run on and i'd like to stretch this out so I can play some of the much better game this will be 6-12 mos. from now.  13th level of a mostly quickhacking build.  Skirting around the main storyline and doing side stuff.

I've cleaned up every assault in progress in Night City. Crime is now vanquished. 

I am The Batman.

• Like 4

Anyone find the gun Skippy? Came across it while playing last night lol, pretty ridiculous.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, BirdsFanBill said:

Anyone find the gun Skippy? Came across it while playing last night lol, pretty ridiculous.

Yeah, I posted about him a little while back with spoilers.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, BirdsFanBill said:

Completed all the cyberpsychosis missions. The payoff was a bit underwhelming. 

Yea I recall expecting that story line to have more closure or impact to the main plot but nope! 

5 minutes ago, we_gotta_believe said:

Yea I recall expecting that story line to have more closure or impact to the main plot but nope! 

Lol like absolutely nothing. I mean I'm glad I did them all you get a ton of loot from each one and they are fun but what a let down. 

Just finished this last night. Did every available side mission that popped up for me, total play time was a little over 50 hours.

Spoiler

I chose to trust Hanoka and go with her into Araska Tower. I didn't want to do the blow everything up Johnny option, since clearly that didnt go well for him the last time. And I didn't want to call Panam and have all those Aldacados die trying to help me, so figured this was the best way. Ending was weird as F for the option I chose, ending up on a spaceship in some weird reprogramming thing then finding out I'm going to die anyway plus everyone was mad at me when I called them lol, and Saburu is back after taking over his sons body. Feels like I helped Arasaka reach God level. Going to watch all the other endings on youtube today.

Overall this was an awesome game. Excited for any DLC

LOL after looking at all the endings on youtube, turns out I chose the one ending you get if you do no side missions, despite me doing every side mission. Im an idiot.

Spoiler

Anyone do the super secret ending Dont Fear the Reaper? Watched a vid on it, super badass, basically you just go in alone and have to kill a million guards basically. Doesnt seem feasible unless your character is super leveled up.

• Like 1

First I've heard of this Reaper one. I'll have to load one of my saves to see if I meet the criteria. I leveled to the high 30's so not sure if that means I'd get my ass handed to me or not.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Twenty dollars for some cyber junk

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Agent23 said:

Twenty dollars for some cyber junk

I took mine back didn't even bother trying it

I absolutely loved this game. Glad I didn't have the level of issues some others had with crashing and such.

Great game.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, jrsu37 said:

I absolutely loved this game. Glad I didn't have the level of issues some others had with crashing and such.

Great game.

GOTY for me

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, we_gotta_believe said:

GOTY for me

I know another patch came out last week. I am looking forward to playing through as a corpo D bag soon.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, we_gotta_believe said:

GOTY for me

It's last year's game! 

16 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

It's last year's game! 

That's what I meant. TLoU2 was a close second but night city felt like a real place I would visit every night for a couple hours. I miss it a lot, can't wait for DLC. 

• Like 1

Just now, we_gotta_believe said:

That's what I meant. TLoU2 was a close second but night city felt like a real place I would visit every night for a couple hours. I miss it a lot, can't wait for DLC. 

I might give it a try down the road. It became to much of a hassle so I started playing something else. 

On 6/21/2021 at 1:59 AM, Bwestbrook36 said:

I took mine back didn't even bother trying it

I got mine free on a buy 2 get 1 free promo and there wasn’t a different free game out at the time I was interested in 

22 hours ago, opengeo said:

Can’t wait for the next gen version!

Can’t wait for the third person version!

On 6/22/2021 at 6:53 PM, Agent23 said:

Can’t wait for the third person version!

Amen and if only!

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Agent23 said:

Today only. Cyber junk

8142A457-ED79-4A35-A584-53A476CC245F.png

You know what? Screw it I'll buy it. Didn't play the one I had traded it. Took an L on it too because one of my cats scratched the damn plastic off of it!!

• Like 1