Last Of Us 2 - Out NOW

opengeo

Lots of conflicting reports on the status of this game right now. Was delayed indefinitely, but now rumblings it may release digital only early. We'll see.

13 hours ago, opengeo said:

Lots of conflicting reports on the status of this game right now. Was delayed indefinitely, but now rumblings it may release digital only early. We'll see.

I needs to play it now that I’m basically wrapping up my final trophies in the Final Fantasy 

• Like 1

I hope not. I don't wanna buy it twice. I wanna play it asap, but I already pre-ordered the CE. 

I think they are going to release it for the PS5,  package it as a last of us 2 PS5 bundle....

7 hours ago, Jeep_man said:

I think they are going to release it for the PS5,  package it as a last of us 2 PS5 bundle....

In year 2 maybe.... PS has never launched a bundle, unless you could the demo disks (RIP) that came with the original PlayStation and in those gaming magazines at the time. 

so... leaks are out there. From supposedly a disgruntled employee. Heads up yall. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jrsu37 said:

I want both of those games...In my hands...Now.

you will wait your turn!

I have seen zero spoilers and will keep it that way

Anyone worried they wont be able to live up to the hype after so many years?

I don't pre-order anymore. I'll wait for the metacritic user scores and decide from there.

1 hour ago, c_u_in_tampa said:

I don't pre-order anymore. I'll wait for the metacritic user scores and decide from there.

This is a fail take for this game. Insert any halo/call of duty/madden/battlefield/far cry/etc and I can see that stance, but naughty dog hasn’t failed us once. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Agent23 said:

This is a fail take for this game. Insert any halo/call of duty/madden/battlefield/far cry/etc and I can see that stance, but naughty dog hasn’t failed us once. 

Every Far Cry game has been money. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, opengeo said:

Every Far Cry game has been money. 

I didn’t care for the one I played 

15 hours ago, Agent23 said:

I didn’t care for the one I played 

Start with 3 if you get a chance. It's the one that got me, and it's still the best to this day easy. The remastered is like $15 on PSN. Totally worth it.

There is no way this game doesn't live up to the hype...I'd bet my sac on it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jrsu37 said:

Start with 3 if you get a chance. It's the one that got me, and it's still the best to this day easy. The remastered is like $15 on PSN. Totally worth it.

There is no way this game doesn't live up to the hype...I'd bet my sac on it.

That may have been the one I had, but I can't recall. I just know that First Person mode SUCKS. Like it doesn't make the game feel more immersive or realistic or like "I'm there". it just makes things more choked off and annoying.