Last Of Us 2 - Out NOW

opengeo

10 hours ago, Mike030270 said:

I've stayed away from all of them

Ohhhh, you mean videos related to part 2? Yeah, me too. Very minimal. I don't want to know anything really.

• Like 1

Many of the games I have already owned and played, but having free digital copies means I can pull them up on impulse instead of having to go through the first world problems of grabbing discs and swapping them out. I don't tend to jump back and forth between different games, but if I choose to its nice not swapping discs. I also will let friends borrow copies of games I have, so the free digital version of them means I can still play or if I want to re-live something in real time so that I can discuss with a friend who's have a first time experience, I'm able to do that as well. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Agent23 said:

Many of the games I have already owned and played, but having free digital copies means I can pull them up on impulse instead of having to go through the first world problems of grabbing discs and swapping them out. I don't tend to jump back and forth between different games, but if I choose to its nice not swapping discs. I also will let friends borrow copies of games I have, so the free digital version of them means I can still play or if I want to re-live something in real time so that I can discuss with a friend who's have a first time experience, I'm able to do that as well. 

I don't know why but I didn't think you could have a physical copy and give it to someone else while downloading the digital one and still have your saves and be able to continue progress with the digital one. I guess I thought it was all locked into that specific disc or download

38 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

I don't know why but I didn't think you could have a physical copy and give it to someone else while downloading the digital one and still have your saves and be able to continue progress with the digital one. I guess I thought it was all locked into that specific disc or download

your gameplay progress/data saves onto your system or onto you PS+ account if you have that and use the cloud storage. With the cloud storage though, you aren't accessing your game progress from the cloud. You still have to download that save data file from the cloud onto the console you are using to play the game.

22 minutes ago, opengeo said:

Got a message on my ps4 this morning that Last of Us 2 was unable to download. :huh: 

You were expecting different, Marty McFly?

Keep going back and forth whether I want to get it now or wait for the PS5 since I don't have the Pro

27 minutes ago, Agent23 said:

You were expecting different, Marty McFly?

I didn’t initiate a download and I’ve never received that type of message before. Have you?

11 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

Keep going back and forth whether I want to get it now or wait for the PS5 since I don't have the Pro

I’ve read the game runs as loud as a jet engine on the ps4 pro. Lol. 

6 minutes ago, opengeo said:

I didn’t initiate a download and I’ve never received that type of message before. Have you?

Wow. Did they make it for the PS5 but didn't port it well for the PS4 or even the PS4 Pro?

32 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

Wow. Did they make it for the PS5 but didn't port it well for the PS4 or even the PS4 Pro?

I’ll let you know in a few days. 🙂 

48 minutes ago, opengeo said:

Ahh, I thought your post was indicating that you tried downloading it today but the server wasn't allowing you to... which is how I would expect it to respond :lol:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, opengeo said:

Got a message on my ps4 this morning that Last of Us 2 was unable to download. :huh: 

79AB385B-F66D-4047-A517-FC0424ADAAD9.png

41 minutes ago, opengeo said:

What does this mean?

That maybe you pre-ordered a digital copy?

43 minutes ago, jrsu37 said:

11 hours!

I ordered 2 copies... I got the $80 version with pre-order bonus and then was compelled for the $160 for some reason... I think the only real difference is a statue and some decals? I think part of it was seeing the $160 version sold out (yet best buy somehow letting me still order it while it was listed as sold out) and thinking maybe its something I can re-list online for some profit... I dunno... I almost hate having extra money in the bank because it allows impulse decisions to be far more possible. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Agent23 said:

I almost hate having extra money in the bank because it allows impulse decisions to be far more possible. 

Lol same. I've ordered so much ish the past month that I randomly get packages in the mail with ish I forgot I even ordered. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, jrsu37 said:

Lol same. I've ordered so much ish the past month that I randomly get packages in the mail with ish I forgot I even ordered. 

Dude same thing. Only this past week or so. Apparently my covid breaking point is 13 weeks at home :lol: 

• Like 1

I've been holding off because I don't have the Pro and wanted to play this in 4K but I decided to get it anyway. It should look good with the regular PS4 and a 4K I think

Also I'll probably get the PS5 version

• Like 1

... and we’re off! Fn gorgeous as expected. Also, i had missed that it is twice the length of the first game. :o 

AE99B21C-B0A9-473F-B2E1-BDBA511EC7D5.jpeg

• Like 1