Is it Time to Visit the Wentz and the Commanders Topic?

EazyEaglez

He has an arm that he overly relies on, still tries to Brett Favre everything. He has put up a lot stats so far this year… but also a lot of turnovers and near turnovers. They need to play extra conservative or our D will feast on his mistakes

This might be one of the few games where a team fully understands the strengths and weaknesses of their opposing quarterback. I could see that Commie Wentz getting his numbers, but I also can see the Eagles completely dominating this game. It’s a short week for the Eagles so they need to rest up. I see the Eagles finally getting some sacks in this game because the guy they’re going up against loves to hold that ball too long.

• Like 3

need to avoid a let down this week. everyone is going to be talking about how good we are. hopefully the players stay focused on the skins and block out all the noise.

• Like 4

After watching defense last night, this game should be a slam dunk. Commanders haven't been running well and over relying on Wentz to drag them across the finish line. Their defense is suspect and we seen last night what this team can do against suspect defenses. I still can't figure out what the Vikings defensive game plan was last night lol. Looked like gannons usual game plan XD 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NCTANK said:

need to avoid a let down this week. everyone is going to be talking about how good we are. hopefully the players stay focused on the skins and block out all the noise.

Find it hard for them not to get up for a divisional opponent especially on with that guy as their quarterback. You have a better chance for a let down against a team like the Texans than this one here.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Shalodeep said:

After watching defense last night, this game should be a slam dunk. Commanders haven't been running well and over relying on Wentz to drag them across the finish line. Their defense is suspect and we seen last night what this team can do against suspect defenses. I still can't figure out what the Vikings defensive game plan was last night lol. Looked like gannons usual game plan XD 

I wouldn’t say slam dunk. Division rival on the road on a short week. We also don’t know which Wentz we’ll get. I’m hoping the one that can get into his own head at times. He is capable of great plays at times, but also the bone head plays. Just depends on which one we get more of this week. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

I wouldn’t say slam dunk. Division rival on the road on a short week. We also don’t know which Wentz we’ll get. I’m hoping the one that can get into his own head at times. He is capable of great plays at times, but also the bone head plays. Just depends on which one we get more of this week. 

We will likely se both sides of Wentz, because Cason is the most consistently inconsistent quarterback in football. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, EazyEaglez said:

We will likely se both sides of Wentz, because Cason is the most consistently inconsistent quarterback in football. 

I just wanna kick his ass. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

I just wanna kick his ass. 

Right now the Eagles have 4 interceptions in two game while Carson has already thrown 3. I can certainly see Mr. Hero ball giving up a few to the Eagles in this one. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Shalodeep said:

I think the Vikings saw the Lions tape and decided to try and force Hurts to beat them with his arm, because they didn’t think he could do it. They played zone to keep him and everything in front of them. They expected him to panic and run right into their waiting defenders. He picked them apart instead. One team blitzed him like crazy and he broke them with big runs. Another team sat in zones and he killed them with his arm. This is what a maturing quarterback looks like. 

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

I think the Vikings saw the Lions tape and decided to try and force Hurts to beat them with his arm, because they didn’t think he could do it. They played zone to keep him and everything in front of them. They expected him to panic and run right into their waiting defenders. He picked them apart instead. One team blitzed him like crazy and he broke them with big runs. Another team sat in zones and he killed them with his arm. This is what a maturing quarterback looks like. 

That's why my signature is staying up to date. Think of it like a scoreboard. I know it's only week two, but this game he showed his ceiling the first half. I don't even mind the second half with no score because he had them figured out at that point and kept the clock moving. Definitely an A level game and I've never been a Hurts guy. I'm curious of how the records end for lions and Vikings. These could end up being teams that can sneak into the playoffs, or they could have a total of ten wins between them.

I’m not expecting 3 picks and a fumble next week. Not because Wentz won’t give us the opportunity, but because our defense hasn’t been consistent with turnovers since Asante Samuel was here. 

8 minutes ago, Shalodeep said:

That's why my signature is staying up to date. Think of it like a scoreboard. I know it's only week two, but this game he showed his ceiling the first half. I don't even mind the second half with no score because he had them figured out at that point and kept the clock moving. Definitely an A level game and I've never been a Hurts guy. I'm curious of how the records end for lions and Vikings. These could end up being teams that can sneak into the playoffs, or they could have a total of ten wins between them.

Vikings have been bad since the nfcc game against us. Adding an elite receiver isn't going to change that, I'd say that it's actually making them worse because they were complete dog sheet when cousins didn't have Jefferson to bail him out. That's why I always say I rather have 3 really good receiver than just one great one

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Shalodeep said:

For your signature, I assume "Total TD Leaderboard” only takes into account passing TDs (and therefore not truly "total”)?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, time2rock said:

For your signature, I assume "Total TD Leaderboard” only takes into account passing TDs (and therefore not truly "total”)?

Nope or Jalen would have 1, but thanks for playing

This board is awful some times lol I can't even give him credit and still somehow catch flack XD like what do you princesses want 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Shalodeep said:

This board is awful some times lol I can't even give him credit and still somehow catch flack XD like what do you princesses want 

You got put in the irrational hurts hater group, now you are stuck there! Lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

You got put in the irrational hurts hater group, now you are stuck there! Lol

Then let the trolling begin. The man is on pace for less than 10 passing touchdowns this season, has only beaten teams who will win less than 12 games between them, and the one passing touchdown he has anyone on this board could of thrown lol 

Just now, Shalodeep said:

Then let the trolling begin. The man is on pace for less than 10 passing touchdowns this season, has only beaten teams who will win less than 12 games between them, and the one passing touchdown he has anyone on this board could of thrown lol 

I don't know man, my arm isn't as good as it once was lol. Im ok with him only getting the one passing touchdown last night. Hurts was on point with his throws the whole game unfortunately they seem content on only calling run plays in the red zone. Not sure if it's cause they don't trust hurts in the red zone throwing or they don't feel the need too since they score with ease running 

• Like 1