Is it Time to Visit the Wentz and the Commanders Topic?

EazyEaglez

Just now, jsdarkstar said:

Yeah, and Cousins and Goff have more passing yards and TD passes than Rodgers. They are the two best teams in the North. GB sucks.

They also have more interceptions.  My money is on Rodgers finishing with more Yards. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JamesK said:

They also have more interceptions.  My money is on Rodgers finishing with more Yards. 

Interesting. And who is Rodgers going to throw the ball to? 

53 minutes ago, EaglesRocker97 said:

At this stage, 100%, and it's not even close.

So far Matt Ryan not on that list isn’t, the Colts were shut out by the Jags with Ryan throwing 3 Ints on Sunday.  Losing to the Jags helped get Carson traded last season, combined with his weirdness and Irsay’s drunkenness.

• Like 1

I wouldn't sit on Washington this Sunday.  It's a division matchup on the road and the Eagles have a short week.  Could be a trap game if the Eagles aren't careful.

1 minute ago, Procus said:

I wouldn't sit on Washington this Sunday.  It's a division matchup on the road and the Eagles have a short week.  Could be a trap game if the Eagles aren't careful.

This is the real test coming up. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Procus said:

I’m not the least bit concerned. The DLine should finally get going this week. Carson isn’t exactly known for getting the ball out quick. 

1 minute ago, EagleJoe8 said:

It's the real test trap game.

Or the real trap test game.

Or the game of real traps and tests.

Or a thirst trap game. 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, jsdarkstar said:

Very telling question here. I’m sure someone will eventually emerge for Rodgers, but just putting the Eagles into perspective people should’ve realized that replacing Jalen Reagor with AJ Brown is a major upgrade for our quarterback and his development. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, jsdarkstar said:

If you want to go by yards after 2 weeks, then let’s look at the entire league and not just the NFC North.

9BDCC877-03AC-4FE7-A931-2F73C0675EF1.png

5 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

I worry about the Giants more defensively, Martingdale just like the Giants DC last season isn’t scared to change things up game by game, but the WFT had who Heinicke and Gilbert last season against the Eagles?  Is Gilbert even in the league now?  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, downundermike said:

@paco @mr_hunt @Dave Moss @Agent23 we are preparing to launch an assault on extremeskins.  You guys in ??

Vikings have the best WR, but I think Washington has a better WR group.  Theilin looks washed so far this year.

i don't have the energy today... if i didnt have a couple meetings to get through i would be taking the afternoon off as a sick day... i think i may end up doing that tomorrow if i still feel blah throughout this evening once i get home

1 minute ago, EazyEaglez said:

Very telling question here. I’m sure someone will eventually emerge for Rodgers, but just putting the Eagles into perspective people should’ve realized that replacing Jalen Reagor with AJ Brown is a major upgrade for our quarterback and his development. 

I'm not so sure. I just see Rodgers yelling at his players and the sideline every game. It may be just a matter of time before Rodgers quits on the team. I think that's more likely than someone like Dobbs emerging. The worst thing the Packers Organization did was get rid of Adams. That's akin to Howie getting rid of AJ Brown. Anywho, I believe the Pack finishes 3rd in that Division. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JamesK said:

If you want to go by yards after 2 weeks, then let’s look at the entire league and not just the NFC North.

9BDCC877-03AC-4FE7-A931-2F73C0675EF1.png

Yep. And where is Rodgers on that List? LOL.

1 minute ago, The Blackfish said:

I worry about the Giants more defensively, Martingdale just like the Giants DC last season isn’t scared to change things up game by game, but the WFT had who Heinicke and Gilbert last season against the Eagles?  Is Gilbert even in the league now?  

Pretty sure he wasn't last year, either

Just now, jsdarkstar said:

I'm not so sure. I just see Rodgers yelling at his players and the sideline every game. It may be just a matter of time before Rodgers quits on the team. I think that's more likely than someone like Dobbs emerging. The worst thing the Packers Organization did was get rid of Adams. That's akin to Howie getting rid of AJ Brown. Anywho, I believe the Pack finishes 3rd in that Division. 

It’s hard to keep these receivers when the team is paying these quarterbacks all that money. These quarterbacks and their big contracts are their own worst enemies. 

• Like 2

Yep. And where is Rodgers on that List? LOL.

He’s not on it and either are Goff or Cousins.  Lol

19 minutes ago, Procus said:

Eagle are technically on the road but it's like their home away from home playing at FedEx field. Eagles fan will show up and be heard as usual playing there. 

He’s not on it and either are Goff or Cousins.  Lol

But they are on this list and Rodgers isn't top dog anymore when it comes to yards or TD's.

22 minutes ago, The Blackfish said:

🤷‍♂️

12 minutes ago, jsdarkstar said:

But they are on this list and Rodgers isn't top dog anymore when it comes to yards or TD's.

Rodgers will be #1 at the end and win the NFC north.

This is stupid.  It’s week 2 and he’s only 42 yards less than Goff and 69 yards less than Cousins.  Goff and Cousins do have more interceptions though.  I expect that trend to continue. 

Plus, we were comparing Cousins and Goff to Wentz, not Rodgers.  

1 minute ago, downundermike said:

Rodgers will be #1 at the end and win the NFC north.

Maybe so (they should), but after 2 games, I don't see it. 

3 hours ago, JamesK said:

Yes, I put all of them in the bottom half or bottom 3rd of NFL QBs, but I still think Wentz is the best QB we will have faced to date.  He could be dangerous and shouldn’t be taken lightly. 

I am going to have to agree with this....cousins we have faced before but he gave us problems......wentz....he can turn it on sometimes.....and this is from someone who cant actually stand him....

Hysterical. 

You can laugh now, but the pack is gong to be 1-2, after they lose to Tampa on Sunday.