Is it Time to Visit the Wentz and the Commanders Topic?

EazyEaglez

14 minutes ago, EricAllenPick6 said:

Reagor was boo'd because he said he "had revenge on his mind".  It's the Eagles that should be looking for revenge for blowing a 1st round pick on him.

This game might be more interesting than it should be.  I think Wentz might keep them in it.  He has better receivers than he's ever had, perhaps excluding 2017.  McLaurin is still a stud.  Unfortunately for them their offensive line was bad already and they just lost their starting center for the season, so protection is a concern.  Still, Wentz looked pretty locked in in the 2nd half of the game against the Lions.  He's also said he was upset with how things ended in Philly, so Wentz might be pretty pumped up for this game.   

Still, I'd love for Slay to pick him off a few times and for Hurts & co to hang 40 on their terrible defense.

I don’t think either side loved the way things ended in Philly. It was obvious the Eagles felt jaded. Roseman even took some shots at him on the radio about how Carson lacked availability so he obviously felt some type of way. It’s probably better for both sides this game is happening early in DC. 

2 hours ago, DawkinsOwnage03 said:

This week I will be banned from extremeskinz for the 7th time if it’s still up. I’ll start tomorrow 

Hold on, don't go rogue.  We need to have a coordinated effort and get screenshots like we have done in the past.  I will sign up at lunchtime.

@paco, got any of them good meme's we used last time ??

4 hours ago, Swoop said:

As soon as I saw the thread I didn't even need to look at who posted it.

Time to bury these clowns and go 3-0

Hey bud I’m just trying to look out for some of you guys! I know many of you guys don’t mind talking about how much you hate our current quarterback get really sensitive about the previous guy. I’m here for you! 😂😂😂

Just now, EazyEaglez said:

Hey bud I’m just trying to look out for some of you guys! I know many of you guys don’t mind talking about how much you hate our current quarterback get really sensitive about the previous guy. I’m here for you! 😂😂😂

Once again, talking to the wrong person.

3 minutes ago, Swoop said:

Once again, talking to the wrong person.

Well it’s easier to just lump all you haters together and just let you all sort it out. I’m sure you always supported Jalen. 🙄

11 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

I would like to see some of his runs for touchdowns turn into more passing touchdowns. First off his teammates gotta eat too and secondly teams near the goal line will get far more aggressive with him near that end zone. If he really starts to get on a roll and stay consistent then his loss would be a major blow to this offense. I feel like this was the offense Sirianni wanted to run last season, but it was a lot harder to accomplish with a more inexperienced Hurts and a very poor option in Reagor.,

I'm gonna go back and watch some all 22 cause I'm curious of what the d coordinators are seeing. There is no way the Vikings thought soft zones are going to work without pressure getting home early and often. They were always yards away...kinda like we are familiar with doing.  The one thing that bugs me is how little wiggle room there is each play between legal and illegal XD never seen so many ineligible receivers down field calls in my life 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DawkinsOwnage03 said:

This week I will be banned from extremeskinz for the 7th time if it’s still up. I’ll start tomorrow 

Still up, and they seem pretty resigned to the fact they are going to get curb stomped on Sunday.

https://es.redskins.com/topic/451340-the-game-prediction-thread-the-commanders-vs-the-eagles-a-divisional-battle/page/3/

Just now, EazyEaglez said:

Well it’s easier to just lump all you haters together and just let you all sort it out. I’m sure you always supported Jalen. 🙄

No, never said that. 

Given how much it bothers you when people ASSume things, you do a lot of ASSuming yourself. 

8 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Hold on, don't go rogue.  We need to have a coordinated effort and get screenshots like we have done in the past.  I will sign up at lunchtime.

@paco, got any of them good meme's we used last time ??

FEAFC95E-2C43-41A5-B7D6-126A4CA3B8BE.jpeg

1 minute ago, Shalodeep said:

I'm gonna go back and watch some all 22 cause I'm curious of what the d coordinators are seeing. There is no way the Vikings thought soft zones are going to work without pressure getting home early and often. They were always yards away...kinda like we are familiar with doing.  The one thing that bugs me is how little wiggle room there is each play between legal and illegal XD never seen so many ineligible receivers down field calls in my life 

The Eagles got away with a ton of these verses the Lions and we know the Lions sent in the tape of that game because they revealed that Hurts got away with intentional grounding. It seemed like in this game the refs wanted to send a message to the Eagles. There was more than a few plays the Eagles were run locking downfield when it was a pass against the Lions, but the line was clearly out of sync as a whole in that game. 

3 minutes ago, Swoop said:

No, never said that. 

Given how much it bothers you when people ASSume things, you do a lot of ASSuming yourself. 

Like I mentioned I just lump all you haters together. Very few of you I consider as individuals. 

2 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

The Eagles got away with a ton of these verses the Lions and we know the Lions sent in the tape of that game because they revealed that Hurts got away with intentional grounding. It seemed like in this game the refs wanted to send a message to the Eagles. There was more than a few plays the Eagles were run locking downfield when it was a pass against the Lions, but the line was clearly out of sync as a whole in that game. 

Wonder how this gets addressed. No way they will be allowed to continue that without it keep being called. It's like the rub route that got called. As BS as I believe it was, we do it so often and called for it so often last year I'm fully expecting for that penalty to be given no benefit of the doubt

• Like 1

Just now, Shalodeep said:

Wonder how this gets addressed. No way they will be allowed to continue that without it keep being called. It's like the rub route that got called. As BS as I believe it was, we do it so often and called for it so often last year I'm fully expecting for that penalty to be given no benefit of the doubt

The Eagles are the ones that will need to adjust. It’s still a case where too much is put on Jalen’s abilities to run around and allude the rush. The offensive line at times doesn’t know where the ball is on these RPOs. Jalen did alleviate some of the problems in this game by doing a much better job of getting rid of the football than he has in the past. The longer it takes for Jalen to make a choice on the RPO action the more likely the Eagles will be prone to this penalty although sometimes they’re getting downfield too early even on screen passes to Stoutland may want to get in there and adjust some of their techniques too. 

15 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Like I mentioned I just lump all you haters together. Very few of you I consider as individuals. 

Ironic that someone who cries race as often as you openly lumps people together regardless of who they are.

Then again, I don't expect much more from you. 

• Like 2

Let's see. Washington's O Line is not as good as the Lions or the Vikings. Their WR's are not as talented as the Vikings. Their RB is not as dangerous as the Vikings or Lions. Their QB is not as good as the Lions or Vikings. 

I don't expect Washington's Offense to score more than 17 points at home. 

Washington's Defense can't stop anyone. Eagles win a blow out.

Eagles 38 

Commanders: 13. 

4 minutes ago, jsdarkstar said:

Let's see. Washington's O Line is not as good as the Lions or the Vikings. Their WR's are not as talented as the Vikings. Their RB is not as dangerous as the Vikings or Lions. Their QB is not as good as the Lions or Vikings. 

I don't expect Washington's Offense to score more than 17 points at home. 

Washington's Defense can't stop anyone. Eagles win a blow out.

Eagles 38 

Commanders: 13. 

False.... Wentz at this moment is doing better than cousins and I'm sure most will agree better than Goff (who has resurrected from the dead)... I would also say the Vikings have 1 ridiculous wide out and an aged one and the commanders have three good ones including a decent tight end.... Everything else I can't argue with 

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

The Eagles are the ones that will need to adjust. It’s still a case where too much is put on Jalen’s abilities to run around and allude the rush. The offensive line at times doesn’t know where the ball is on these RPOs. Jalen did alleviate some of the problems in this game by doing a much better job of getting rid of the football than he has in the past. The longer it takes for Jalen to make a choice on the RPO action the more likely the Eagles will be prone to this penalty although sometimes they’re getting downfield too early even on screen passes to Stoutland may want to get in there and adjust some of their techniques too. 

I think Jalen alleviated more than a bit with the quicker releases  this game and not focusing on one guy. Hopefully he continues to progress on those short timing type routes and throws. Next week I'm guessing they will press the receivers and try to disrupt it. AJ will probably get fed a bit due to it 

10 minutes ago, Shalodeep said:

False.... Wentz at this moment is doing better than cousins and I'm sure most will agree better than Goff (who has resurrected from the dead)... I would also say the Vikings have 1 ridiculous wide out and an aged one and the commanders have three good ones including a decent tight end.... Everything else I can't argue with 

Washington's WR corps doesn't compare to Minnesota. Dotson is not even in the same league as Jefferson. 

Washington's TE's isn't as good as Vikings TE. 

Washington's Team isn't as good as the Vikings or the Lions. 

Wentz better than Goff or Cousins? hahahahahahahahahaha,

1 minute ago, jsdarkstar said:

Washington's WR corps doesn't compare to Minnesota or the Lions. Dotson is not even in the same league as Jefferson. 

Wentz is definitely better than Cousins and Goff, no doubt.  With that said, it’s a little like saying he’s the smartest kid in the slow class. I think the OL for Washington is going to be an issue for them.  Their defense isn’t that great either.

The Eagles should win and they should win pretty easily, but they’re still a divisional rival, so you just never know. 

@paco @mr_hunt @Dave Moss @Agent23 we are preparing to launch an assault on extremeskins.  You guys in ??

10 minutes ago, jsdarkstar said:

Washington's WR corps doesn't compare to Minnesota. Dotson is not even in the same league as Jefferson. 

Vikings have the best WR, but I think Washington has a better WR group.  Theilin looks washed so far this year.

2 minutes ago, jsdarkstar said:

Washington's WR corps doesn't compare to Minnesota or the Lions. Dotson is not even in the same league as Jefferson. 

Terry , Dotson and Samuel  as a unit is better than Jefferson, thielen and Osborn and are distributed to evenly.

Logan Thomas is better than Irv Smith Jr

Wentz is tied with most passing TDS and second in yards so far this season... not a bum man. I get it, the ginger hurt your feelings, but let's be objective about it all