Is it Time to Visit the Wentz and the Commanders Topic?

EazyEaglez

17 minutes ago, downundermike said:

@paco @mr_hunt @Dave Moss @Agent23 we are preparing to launch an assault on extremeskins.  You guys in ??

Vikings have the best WR, but I think Washington has a better WR group.  Theilin looks washed so far this year.

I don't have an account there but my "friend" does.  She hasn't logged in a log time since she lost her VDI.  Might be time for her to try the new one she just got.

1 hour ago, Shalodeep said:

I'm gonna go back and watch some all 22 cause I'm curious of what the d coordinators are seeing. There is no way the Vikings thought soft zones are going to work without pressure getting home early and often. They were always yards away...kinda like we are familiar with doing.  The one thing that bugs me is how little wiggle room there is each play between legal and illegal XD never seen so many ineligible receivers down field calls in my life 

Donatell saw nothing, he’s trash.  I’ve said several times, they played almost exactly the same way Gannon played the Raiders and Chiefs last year. Any competent QB with pass catchers that can actually catch, kill that defense, as we saw with Carr in 2021. 
 That scheme is not designed to stop an offense from getting 10 yards, it’s supposed to stop 20-30 yd plays.  No pass rush combined with the corners playing 7-8 yards off the WR.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, jsdarkstar said:

Washington's WR corps doesn't compare to Minnesota. Dotson is not even in the same league as Jefferson. 

Washington's TE's isn't as good as Vikings TE. 

Washington's Team isn't as good as the Vikings or the Lions. 

Wentz better than Goff or Cousins? hahahahahahahahahaha,

On Monday nights no one takes Cousins over Wentz. Better off with Flacco than Cousins under the lights, facts. 

995EC2B6-154D-4655-8A5D-5855917EFBA9.jpeg

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, downundermike said:

@paco @mr_hunt @Dave Moss @Agent23 we are preparing to launch an assault on extremeskins.  You guys in ??

Vikings have the best WR, but I think Washington has a better WR group.  Theilin looks washed so far this year.

I’ve been banned from that site for 20 years

Can we talk about him after next week? Actually no as then there's another game in Philly. I mean look we know what he is. He's going to make plays, he's also likely going to make mistakes. He can make big plays and he can make bone headed ones. Some weeks the good outweighs the bad. Others it doesn't. 

• Like 1

I don't hate Wentz as much as some others do, but he turned his back on my city, so.....

I want him sacked 10 times or more, and each time the sacker stands over him, staring him down, just like Chuck Bednarik did to Frank Gifford.

I hope they play head games with him and wreck his fragile little mind all over again.

2 minutes ago, Talonblood said:

I don't hate Wentz as much as some others do, but he turned his back on my city, so.....

I want him sacked 10 times or more, and each time the sacker stands over him, staring him down, just like Chuck Bednarik did to Frank Gifford.

That would be 150 yards in penalties 🤣 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, JamesK said:

Wentz is a better QB than Goff and Cousins.  We should still win this game, and it could be a lopsided score, but if I were a GM and had to choose between these 3, I’d take Wentz.  I’m not sure it’s even close.  

The cult never dies.

• Like 2

Just now, downundermike said:

You think Goff, Cousins or both are better than Wentz ??

At this stage, 100%, and it's not even close.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, downundermike said:

You think Goff, Cousins or both are better than Wentz ??

I think they are all grouped in together. All 3 are capable of having big games but, they all have terrible games or back breaking plays to lose games. In other words not consistent enough to ever take a team where it needs to go. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, downundermike said:

I have been banned four of five times, yet they keep letting me join again.

They’re probably desperate for fans from Australia.

27 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Can we talk about him after next week? Actually no as then there's another game in Philly. I mean look we know what he is. He's going to make plays, he's also likely going to make mistakes. He can make big plays and he can make bone headed ones. Some weeks the good outweighs the bad. Others it doesn't. 

Sit on that fence why don’t you 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

It's series to series with this guy. He can have a drive where he makes throws that only he can, and literally the next drive is a sack fumble safety. The good Wentz/bad Wentz guy isn't inseparable. I get the feeling there will be a large turnout of Eagles fans at this game. Washington doesn't have nearly the home field advantage they used to have in the past. It's week 3 and I wouldn't be surprised if Eagles fans turned that place green. Maybe then Carson might realize how great the fan base he once played for truly is.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, EaglesRocker97 said:

I hope they play head games with him and wreck his fragile little mind all over again.

If they hit him then he's toast. He's likely going to be hit because he plays like every play is his last play. It's one of his greatest attributes and biggest faults at the same time. The Eagles should win this game. I don't think it will be a blowout, because they are a divisional rival, but frankly the Eagles are better at every position on the field and that includes quarterback despite how much the Wentz apologist can't accept that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jsdarkstar said:

So much for the Washington Defense.

1 of those QBs is a future hall of famer and doesn’t belong with the other 3.   

6 hours ago, 20dawk4life said:

I’m not expecting 3 picks and a fumble next week. Not because Wentz won’t give us the opportunity, but because our defense hasn’t been consistent with turnovers since Asante Samuel was here. 

They probably should have about 7 interceptions right now, but these defensive backs are getting turnovers. Last year they didn't get many at all. Right now they're on pace for big numbers.

1 minute ago, JamesK said:

1 of those QBs is a future hall of gamer and doesn’t belong with the other 3.   

Yeah, and Cousins and Goff have more passing yards and TD passes than Rodgers. They are the two best teams in the North. GB sucks.