Is it Time to Visit the Wentz and the Commanders Topic?

EazyEaglez

Just now, jsdarkstar said:

You can laugh now, but the pack is gong to be 1-2, after they lose to Tampa on Sunday.

I’m not making any predictions but I wouldn’t be surprised if GB wins.  Evans is out for TB by the way...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

This is the real test coming up. 

Lol. Yeah, because Wentz is so good. Wentz may be better than Goff and cousins, but the rest of the team isn't better than Lions or Vikings.

Prediction: Wentz gets sacked 5 times. Throws 2 picks and the Eagles win by more than 10 points.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

washington has o-line issues , can't run the ball and the defense is weak on all phases. eagles offense should eat as long as the OC stops with QB runs and just feed our backs , hurts can get yards on the ground on scrambles not planned runs. the defense should blitz wentz all day and let the DB'S and BACKERS ball out.

3 minutes ago, jsdarkstar said:

Lol. Yeah, because Wentz is so good. Wentz may be better than Goff and cousins, but the rest of the team isn't better than Lions or Vikings.

Prediction: Wentz gets sacked 5 times. Throws 2 picks and the Eagles win by more than 10 points.

That was actually a joke. A long standing running joke in this forum. 

In all seriousness though, I’ll echo my previous sentiments in this thread. Washington is still a division rival. It’s a short week, and Wentz is a Jekyll and Hyde player. I’m hoping we get the brain fart Wentz as he gets in his own head, but I acknowledge he can make the wow type throws at times. We also don’t know from week to week which defense will show up. If week one defense shows up, this will be a very tight game. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, The Blackfish said:

I worry about the Giants more defensively, Martingdale just like the Giants DC last season isn’t scared to change things up game by game, but the WFT had who Heinicke and Gilbert last season against the Eagles?  Is Gilbert even in the league now?  

giants wins are against 2 winless teams and both suck

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Rodgers will be #1 at the end and win the NFC north.

Forget Rodgers… how can a starting QB only have 191 yards through two games? Jesus. I knew Fields wasn’t tearing it up but that’s just terrible. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, nipples said:

Forget Rodgers… how can a starting QB only have 191 yards through two games? Jesus. I knew Fields wasn’t tearing it up but that’s just terrible. 

He has only attempted 28 passes in two games

4 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

That was actually a joke. A long standing running joke in this forum. 

In all seriousness though, I’ll echo my previous sentiments in this thread. Washington is still a division rival. It’s a short week, and Wentz is a Jekyll and Hyde player. I’m hoping we get the brain fart Wentz as he gets in his own head, but I acknowledge he can make the wow type throws at times. We also don’t know from week to week which defense will show up. If week one defense shows up, this will be a very tight game. 

Trap game.

1 minute ago, nipples said:

rodgers as a person not a player makes it easy to just want to punch his face in.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, vaeagle2 said:

rodgers as a person not a player makes it easy to just want to punch his face in.

That’s how I feel about Brady

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, vaeagle2 said:

washington has o-line issues , can't run the ball and the defense is weak on all phases. eagles offense should eat as long as the OC stops with QB runs and just feed our backs , hurts can get yards on the ground on scrambles not planned runs. the defense should blitz wentz all day and let the DB'S and BACKERS ball out.

I wouldn't say their defense is weak in all phases. They do have a good DL that can cause problems, even without Chase Young. Sweat, Allen, and Payne are all very good. I still think the Birds OL matches up well against them, but it won't be a cakewalk.

3 minutes ago, PhillyPhreak24 said:

I wouldn't say their defense is weak in all phases. They do have a good DL that can cause problems, even without Chase Young. Sweat, Allen, and Payne are all very good. I still think the Birds OL matches up well against them, but it won't be a cakewalk.

their line doesn't play up to the high picks they used on them , and the talk in dc is to fire del rio.

2 hours ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Pretty sure he wasn't last year, either

He had like 3-4 days notice for the Eagles game right? 

1 hour ago, vaeagle2 said:

giants wins are against 2 winless teams and both suck

They do, but there defensive coordinator isn’t trash like Donatell from the Vikings. 

32 minutes ago, The Blackfish said:

He had like 3-4 days notice for the Eagles game right? 

I just assumed they found a guy in the parking lot that played junior varsity at some point 

• Like 1

On 9/20/2022 at 3:19 PM, EagleJoe8 said:

This is the real test coming up. 

YOU can BET your BOTTOM DOLLAR on that...

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, TheLeadCommander said:

YOU can BET your BOTTOM DOLLAR on that...

The Real test is should the Eagles wear their home or away jerseys considering how many of their fans are going to be at the game. 😂

• Haha 2

Just now, Talonblood said:

SLAY thinking about Wentz:

200w.gif

Slay did get Wentz’s first career INT. 

:whistle:

Just now, nipples said:

It’s uncanny. 

Not going to lie.  When I saw that suit I couldn't help myself