GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ Washington Commanders, 9-25-22, 1PM EST

EagleJoe8

Just now, xxeaglesfanxx said:

Let’s get a top 5 pick from the Saints and the 32nd of our own 👍😂

31st, Miami was docked their own first round pick.

Well I’m out. Another good Sunday for us bird lovers!

Just now, RebelJedi said:

31st, Miami was docked their own first round pick.

Oh that’s right. Sorry 31st 👍

1 minute ago, Joe Shades 73 said:

Damn I am wrong Washginton won :wacko:

You mean like Washington?

The point of the season is to win games, get the bye, and be the best team you can be by that point.

Its what NE did for 20 years.

They won't be that if this coaching staff does not get better.

You can fight this all you want. It was soft prevent and they got lucky by their skilled players making crucial stops.

I'm not saying they are terrible. They got much better at pressure vs prevent vs the Vikings.

The offense after halftime the last 2 weeks scored 0 points. The D getting turnover or sacks saved both games.

We want a better version of the Eagles. You are pretending they are perfect.

I'm a big fan of what we want.

2 minutes ago, Joe Shades 73 said:

They scored in the 2nd half against detroit

My entire point was that the lead was not safe at all as Detroit almost came back....we only won by 3 points, remember?

Just now, Aspiritfall said:

What did they do to lose a 1st? 

The tampered with Brady and Sean Payton, like 4 times.

1 minute ago, SkippyX said:

The point of the season is to win games, get the bye, and be the best team you can be by that point.

Its what NE did for 20 years.

They won't be that if this coaching staff does not get better.

You can fight this all you want. It was soft prevent and they got lucky by their skilled players making crucial stops.

I'm not saying they are terrible. They got much better at pressure vs prevent vs the Vikings.

The offense after halftime the last 2 weeks scored 0 points. The D getting turnover or sacks saved both games.

We want a better version of the Eagles. You are pretending they are perfect.

I'm a big fan of what we want.

Totally agree with this. I HATE even looking at it...sick of this going passive bs in the second quarter....

Just now, GeorgeM37 said:

Totally agree with this. I HATE even looking at it...sick of this going passive bs in the second quarter....

So you hate smart football and prefer to take unnecessary risks to win by bigger margin for no reason?

The tampered with Brady and Sean Payton, like 4 times.

I didn't know they lost a draft pick for that let alone a first... Really sucks for them since they look pretty good this year 

Just now, Joe Shades 73 said:

So you hate smart football and prefer to take unnecessary risks to win by bigger margin for no reason?

Its not smart football because you say so.

Teams that go up by 24 and score 14 more are way more successful than ones who score 24 and stop.

Teams that go up by 24 and score 14 more are way more successful than ones who score 24 and stop.

Please tell me at what point did you think Washington could come back?

1 minute ago, Joe Shades 73 said:

Just stop it. That is NOT smart because better teams will come back and make you regret it. Its not "no" reason....the reason is to win very convincingly and to demoralize the other team....

It's not over until its over....

Missed most of this game because I was driving.  I was afraid this was a trap game and I’m so thrilled to be wrong.  3-0 baby!!

2 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

He's not gonna stop digging his hole. Some people can't admit when they're wrong and keep doubling down. 

We could've had 2 more FGs, making it 30-2. The good about the 2nd half was how they ran down the clock. 

Running out the clock before you can run out the clock is what morons do.

It really helped today that Riverboat Ron also ran out the clock for us.

Imagine being a fan of 3 first downs in a half. 🤣

We started a bit slow on offense but made up for it with big plays. At the end of the first half Hurts was really feeling it and threw plenty of good deep balls.

Main problem was that Washington took away the run and made us one-dimensional. Still that one dimension was way more than they could handle..

Defense was amazing. 9 Sacks, love it. This was not an easy game and after all the praise I was a bit scared. That we won convincingly is just amazing. I am very excited for this season. So much to like..

First TD of Brown looking like a true superstar. First sack Davis. Huge game for Smith. Another week to feel good and dream of great things to come for our Birds!

9 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

Running out the clock before you can run out the clock is what morons do.

It really helped today that Riverboat Ron also ran out the clock for us.

Imagine being a fan of 3 first downs in a half. 🤣

I think he is a fan of getting the W.

1 minute ago, chut26 said:

I think he is a fan of getting the W.

We got 9 of them last year. How'd it work out in the playoffs?

Since 1960 we got Ws every year that was not 2017 and none of them got us what we wanted.

I want another 2017. He wants to suck in the 2nd half and hope it works every time.

4 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

Since 1960 we got Ws every year that was not 2017 and none of them got us what we wanted.

I want another 2017. He wants to suck in the 2nd half and hope it works every time.

NO turnovers by offense , garbage points for other team and good margin of victory, yeah really sucked :wacko:

3 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

I don't know what previous teams have anything to do with today. We've had a lot of different teams. Some soft some aggressive some defensive some offensive... Outside of 1 year we had nothing to show for it.

Today Washington had nothing going on offense. At one point in the 2nd or 3rd quarter Washington's net passing was negative lol. I think taking the foot off the gas was the right move today. It isn't like we were going up against some HOF qb or something. 

6 minutes ago, olsilverhair said:

2nd half>hurts

Half a brain > more than hurts haters combined

Archived