GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ Washington Commanders, 9-25-22, 1PM EST

EagleJoe8

Just now, chut26 said:

I don't know what previous teams have anything to do with today. We've had a lot of different teams. Some soft some aggressive some defensive some offensive... Outside of 1 year we had nothing to show for it.

Today Washington had nothing going on offense. At one point in the 2nd or 3rd quarter Washington's net passing was negative lol. I think taking the foot off the gas was the right move today. It isn't like we were going up against some HOF qb or something. 

We are all happy after this game.

The difference is that some of us are delusional in their contentment as well.

In 2 games Wentz led DC to 28 and 27 which is more than 24 and he had 7 TD passes. That's a pace of 59 1/2 TD passes.

Only a clown pretends this win was free no matter what happened.

1st half  they won the game, 2nd half they managed the win and did nothing stupid, Washington scored 8 garbage points, 4th quarter was all milk clock but people complain, lack of football intelligence is sad

5 minutes ago, Joe Shades 73 said:

Half a brain > more than hurts haters combined

are you using your parents minutes?  hurts>joeshades73idiot2022

2 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

We are all happy after this game.

The difference is that some of us are delusional in their contentment as well.

In 2 games Wentz led DC to 28 and 27 which is more than 24 and he had 7 TD passes. That's a pace of 59 1/2 TD passes.

Only a clown pretends this win was free no matter what happened.

What happened in those games does not influence how the game is coached today when it is was obvious Washington had nothing

1 minute ago, olsilverhair said:

are you using your parents minutes?  hurts>joeshades73idiot2022

:roll:, so stupid it is funny

Last time I looked, the Eagles are one of very few 3-0 teams in the league, had two games essentially won by halftime, no injuries to major players, have played two games on the road and look pretty good. If you're ****ing and moaning after that, perhaps try solitaire or something, because I don't know what more you want. The NFL is brutal, yet we are unbeaten with (apparently) a running back behind center. We've won nothing yet, but neither have we ruined our chances.

Enjoy yourselves, it's later than you think...

15 minutes ago, Joe Shades 73 said:

:roll:, so stupid it is funny

That’s why I’m here, dumb>funny

20 minutes ago, olsilverhair said:

That’s why I’m here, dumb>funny

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son...

2 minutes ago, jamiller said:

Animal House star Stephen Furst dies at 63 : Other news 2017 : Chortle :  The UK Comedy Guide

3 minutes ago, jamiller said:

What about fat and poor?....and a few drinks :ph34r:

2 minutes ago, Joe Shades 73 said:

What about fat and poor?....and a few drinks :ph34r:

Meh...fat and poor is OK.  And you have to have a few drinks so you can daydream about being rich...someday... 

I’m not really concerned about the lack of points in the last two second halves. I’m just a little concerned that our run game has failed us in those two situations. I think it will get better as the season goes on, tho.

2 hours ago, Joe Shades 73 said:

Really, what did Washington win by today?

Look at the Dolphins last week. They were dead in the water until their 28 points in the 4th and a comeback win. The Eagles let Detroit back in the game and barely hung on. Fact is, we need to stay aggressive and not let up. I guarantee we'll let up and someone is going to have a comeback win against us this year. 

1 minute ago, Heavywchamp said:

Look at the Dolphins last week. They were dead in the water until their 28 points in the 4th and a comeback win. The Eagles let Detroit back in the game and barely hung on. Fact is, we need to stay aggressive and not let up. I guarantee we'll let up and someone is going to have a comeback win against us this year

If that happens then ok complain all you want, but todays game has nothing to do with the dolphins game or any other game

Just now, Joe Shades 73 said:

If that happens then ok complain all you want, but todays game has nothing to do with the dolphins game or any other game

Point being is the offense have been going soft and letting up after big leads. It happened to the Ravens and it's going to happen to us sometime this year. No one is complaining but just voicing concerns of the offense letting up. 

Dear Mr. Sirianni,

The game was great - with all the winning & everything.  But have you ever thought about scoring points in the second half?  It seems like it might be fun for the guys.

Your friend,

ilikepargo

Archived