Saints draft pick watch

Procus

1 hour ago, vaff said:

Hopefully this loss destroys their spirit for the rest of the season.

Winning the division is done now. Bucs got this crappy division.

The saints should tank.  Need to get that 2nd round pick as high as possible.

• Haha 1

Looking at the schedule, the Saints could easily go on a 5 game losing streak over the next few games -

@SF

@Tampa

Atlanta at home

@Cleveland (w Watson?)

@Eagles

New Orleans closes out the season against Carolina in New Orleans

• Like 2

On 11/24/2022 at 12:20 AM, wrestlevessel said:

Niners and us should be loses but the other 3 those aren't that hard for them.

You underestimate how bad the Saints are. They aren’t beating Tampa or Cleveland with Watson back

• Like 2

6 hours ago, nipples said:

You underestimate how bad the Saints are. They aren’t beating Tampa or Cleveland with Watson back

You're probably right there... I mean I don't think either Tampa nor Cleveland are that good but yeah the Saints are bad. 

17 hours ago, paco said:

#7 right now.

Go steelers.

One thing we haven't been talking about: 3 teams that own the current top 6 picks have acquired them through trade (and 4 of 10).

#3 is currently Detroit (from Rams) who also has #13
#4 is currently Seattle (from Denver) who, surprisingly is at #16 with their O.P.  (I would have guessed the situation would be reversed before the season started)
#6 Birds

And #10 is Houston (from Cleveland) who also has their own pick at #1

I honestly can't remember being in the thick of an NFL season and that many top 10 first round picks being owned by teams via trade.

9 hours ago, Godfather said:

Let's get that pick to number 5

We'd be sitting pretty there right now if it wasn't for Atlanta blowing that week 1 game <_< 

11 hours ago, paco said:

We'd be sitting pretty there right now if it wasn't for Atlanta blowing that week 1 game <_< 

They might win that division

Detroit, Green Bay, Cleveland, and Pittsburgh are all 4 win teams that got their 5th win today.

Keep losing, Saints!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, SkippyX said:

Detroit, Green Bay, Cleveland, and Pittsburgh are all 4 win teams that got their 5th win today.

Keep losing, Saints!

Bucs will beat them today

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Godfather said:

Bucs will beat them today

If the Bucs win, I think it would come close to guaranteeing that the Saints don't win the division. And that would probably mean a top ten pick, most likely between 6 and 10. That would be fantastic. And if things were to go really well, 4th or 5th isn't inconceivable. 

But dangit, I just have this feeling that the Saints are going to win tonight and threaten to win the division. And we're going to be sweating for the next month worrying about only getting a pick in the late teens or early twenties. That would suck.

8 hours ago, FranklinFldEBUpper said:

If the Bucs win, I think it would come close to guaranteeing that the Saints don't win the division. And that would probably mean a top ten pick, most likely between 6 and 10. That would be fantastic. And if things were to go really well, 4th or 5th isn't inconceivable. 

But dangit, I just have this feeling that the Saints are going to win tonight and threaten to win the division. And we're going to be sweating for the next month worrying about only getting a pick in the late teens or early twenties. That would suck.

Take a Xanax.  This Saints team is not winning in Tampa. 

EDIT:  Pass the Xanax this way