GDT: Jacksonville Jaguars @ Philadelphia Eagles, 10-2-22, 1PM EST

EagleJoe8

3 hours ago, Jeep_man said:

To be fair after watching this, I feel Carson has humbled and grown up quite a bit, however his in game flaws like holding onto the ball forever still lingers:

That "reporter" was terrible

18 minutes ago, Joe Shades 73 said:

That "reporter" was terrible

He was pathetic, but Carson handled it well.

20 hours ago, nipples said:

Forgot how unbearable these threads are in any game where the Eagles start slow. It’s still the first quarter guys… chill. 

It's been years since I've participated in one of these. I really want to so bad, because its fun. But I just can't stomach the comments.  We are playing in a windy, torrential downpour and people are like... "THIS TEAM SUCKS!!!"  I mean the weather was CLEARLY affecting both teams. Just the tiniest bit of adversity... "BENCH Hurts!"  or "This team was believing the hype!"  These were the type of comments halfway through the first quarter, thus giving our team NO chance  to adjust. 

THis team showed us something today, because they could have easily tucked tail like a LOT of the fans did today, but they stuck it out and fought through adversity because they are the real deal. 

19 hours ago, Talonblood said:

Run Sermon more in the 4th qtr. Bigger back, wear them down.

He really isn't.  He's an inch taller, and four pounds heavier.  Basically the same size back.

12 hours ago, DevilMayRage said:

Just type up "Commanders Reddit" in the search bar.

Im not sure if posting the link is ok on this forum.

Just a snippet from there:

Can we just bench Wentz and keep our second round pick. I rather see Heinicke or Chicken guy

I’m no Heinicke super fan but at this rate I’d rather have a mobile QB who can move the ball with a noodle arm than a cannon who is a statue and goes deer in headlights when the pocket starts closing.

Genuinely confused at how Wentz is allowed to continue leading the offense after 8 quarters of terrible play. Ron doesn't want to win, that's exactly how it feels at the moment.

We just have to get him out of there in time to save our 2nd round pick, tbh.

Cut Wentz. Then we can at least save something on the conditional pick. He never deserves to step foot onto the field again. His accuracy was absolutely garbage on the plays he did have time, save a couple passes. He's below backup-quality at this point.

damn wentz is the biggest goober. Looks, acts, and plays like one. The way he practices and warms up just flopping his limbs around like some damn red headed fish. Grow some Fing backbone and command that body lmao Grade-A goofy goober

Being a goober is God's plan though. Who are you to second guess his conviction to being a goober?
It’s so abundantly clear Carson just ain’t it, and isn’t suddenly going to become it, at least Howell gives us a reason to hope for growth
Carson Wentz drops back so far and loses key seconds by hesitating before making a pass. Compared to TH4 he has been constantly having more overthrows in the open field
Wentz should have to give most of his $28 million salary to charity. It is criminal Washington didn't make the Colts eat part of that contract.
How is it that Wentz has looked worse than our other QBs. I mean did we not give Heinicke the same offense last year?? Obviously the O line has changed a little but only the guards which should only effect the run game. Plus we gave him a new receiver (love Jahan btw). If our line has really taken that big of a step back then we need a more mobile QB and not one that’s on his last leg.

That's great, thanks for posting.  

LOL @ "the O line has changed a little" -- ya think?  Your best lineman last year is now playing for Jacksonville (Sherff), and your starting center is out for the season.  

I'll give them some spoilers: Carson sucks.  Heineke sucks.  Howell isn't ready.  Which one do you want?

41 minutes ago, Boogyman said:

I forgot this idiot even existed lmao

What are you wasting your time here for?  You need to spend your time making moronic posts in CVON as per usual :chair:

3 minutes ago, Procus said:

What are you wasting your time here for?  You need to spend your time making moronic posts in CVON as per usual :chair:

Is that why you are trying to bring CVON to the game day thread, because you are not permitted to post there anymore? 

1 hour ago, EagleRob said:

It's been years since I've participated in one of these. I really want to so bad, because its fun. But I just can't stomach the comments.  We are playing in a windy, torrential downpour and people are like... "THIS TEAM SUCKS!!!"  I mean the weather was CLEARLY affecting both teams. Just the tiniest bit of adversity... "BENCH Hurts!"  or "This team was believing the hype!"  These were the type of comments halfway through the first quarter, thus giving our team NO chance  to adjust. 

THis team showed us something today, because they could have easily tucked tail like a LOT of the fans did today, but they stuck it out and fought through adversity because they are the real deal. 

He really isn't.  He's an inch taller, and four pounds heavier.  Basically the same size back.

You are right. I thought Sermon was bigger. He LOOKS bigger than 6'0, 215 lbs. But you are correct, basically the same size. √

Archived