GDT: Jacksonville Jaguars @ Philadelphia Eagles, 10-2-22, 1PM EST

EagleJoe8

Holy crap. The sea chickens have almost put a 50 burger on Detroit. 

31 minutes ago, vsptroops said:

Sure. Make them go for 2. No guarantee they make it. 

Right but your point about the Eagles being up 9 at had point wouldn't have been the case.  

Just now, rrfierce said:

A lot of stupid looking posters after we went 14 down. 😂

Yep we were. But let's try not to spot teams 14. That would be good too.

Oh yeah, Eagles probably going to win Defensive Player of the Week AGAIN with this performance.    

1 minute ago, rrfierce said:

All the time man.

5 minutes ago, gregbwfc1 said:

Got to watch the full game over here this week, usually just watch red zone.

Much more emotional seeing each play.

Had a great weekend ,my soccer team won yesterday too.

Time for a few 🍺😁

Arsenal winning yesterday makes this a lovely weekend for me as well mate. Already on beer #4 🍻

Just now, Uscg-green said:

Now we wait for the injury report

It didn't seem as if any were very significant aside from Seumalo.  

Just now, b_west3 said:

It didn't seem as if any were very significant aside from Seumalo.  

Slay?

2 minutes ago, Eagz said:

Arsenal winning yesterday makes this a lovely weekend for me as well mate. Already on beer #4 🍻

Love this time of year.

The Eagles give me a 2nd chance if Bolton let me down.

Which has been pretty often these last few years.

Caught some of the Arsenal game yesterday, bet you really enjoyed that one 😀 

1 minute ago, Uscg-green said:

Slay?

They said forearm.  He was still dressed on the sideline.  If it was a break then he wouldn't be and a break is the only forearm injury that would carry significant time away. 

Just now, rrfierce said:

I would imagine. That's why I don't post during the game. Who wasn't a little negative after that start? I was thinking about the bad weather in the Wildcard game and how it played a part in our play-calling and was worried we may not have had learned our lesson. Teams always need to figure out what works and stick to that. We pretty much did that after the 1st quarter. It was good to see. It was a great team win. Overall, the replacements played well enough. Sanders was terrific and really secured the ball. Sermon also looked good on his 2 carries. The defense made big plays. Hopefully the injuries will all prove to be minor. 

1. I’m fine with Nick going for it on 4th down at the end. That FG was not a gimme, as we saw when Elliott missed an XP that was headed right down the middle. First down would have ended the game. And if we didn’t get it, Jaguars had to go 3/4’s of the field, and needed a 2P conversion.

2. Glad Miles Sanders had such a good game. I feel he’s underrated, and gets a bad rap from the fanbase, at times.

3. Anybody notice the exact moment the game turned was on a BS ticky tack call in our favour?

Happy we got punched in the mouth early. Team was calm, didn't abandon the run, and really pinned their ears back! That last TD by Jags was Gannon going too soft to early (That's what she said). I was hoping he was over that. I guess it didn't help we had backups in.

3 minutes ago, vaff said:

1. I’m fine with Nick going for it on 4th down at the end. That FG was not a gimme, as we saw when Elliott missed an XP that was headed right down the middle. First down would have ended the game. And if we didn’t get it, Jaguars had to go 3/4’s of the field, and needed a 2P conversion.

2. Glad Miles Sanders had such a good game. I feel he’s underrated, and gets a bad rap from the fanbase, at times.

3. Anybody notice the exact moment the game turned was on a BS ticky tack call in our favour?

The call that was bs was the one on Goedert. The defender initiated the contact.

3 minutes ago, gregbwfc1 said:

Love this time of year.

The Eagles give me a 2nd chance if Bolton let me down.

Which has been pretty often these last few years.

Caught some of the Arsenal game yesterday, bet you really enjoyed that one 😀 

I remember when you lot went into administration a few years back. Got a mate who's a BW fan so glad to see at least you're still kicking about!

Don't miss the days of Big Sam giving us grief though 😂

27 minutes ago, seengreen said:

Why not just get the points there? No need to pass and risk a turnover. The FG would be pretty much automatic from that distance.

I actually think the FG was a bigger turnover risk in that weather. Fumbled snap or a blocked kick. And I definitely don’t think the FG was automatic, we saw Elliott miss an XP in the same direction, same weather.

Can I just say that earlier, when Hurts tripped and went down to cover the ball and got belly flopped on instead of just touched, I thought that was really dirty. And that late hit to our kickers leg. There were some really dirty plays

1 minute ago, Eagz said:

I remember when you lot went into administration a few years back. Got a mate who's a BW fan so glad to see at least you're still kicking about!

Don't miss the days of Big Sam giving us grief though 😂

Cheers bud 👍.

Your guys look real this year.

Just now, Portyansky said:

The call that was bs was the one on Goedert. The defender initiated the contact.

I should have mentioned that was BS as well. But the call right before that gave us an automatic first down was undoubtedly weak.

1 minute ago, Uscg-green said:

Can I just say that earlier, when Hurts tripped and went down to cover the ball and got belly flopped on instead of just touched, I thought that was really dirty. And that late hit to our kickers leg. There were some really dirty plays

Not sure the hit on Jake was on purpose, was pretty slick out there

Just now, vaff said:

I should have mentioned that was BS as well. But the call right before that gave us an automatic first down was undoubtedly weak.

I can't think of the one you're talking about.

Archived