GDT: Jacksonville Jaguars @ Philadelphia Eagles, 10-2-22, 1PM EST

EagleJoe8

1 minute ago, gregbwfc1 said:

Cheers bud 👍.

Your guys look real this year.

Thanks dude

And then you see Haaland and Man City and it's like someone switched on god mode on FIFA lol

I'll gladly take top 4 this year, but yeah results so far have me just a bit giddy!

14 minutes ago, rrfierce said:

A lot of stupid looking posters after we went 14 down. 😂

At least THEY are honest about how the game is going. YOU act like YOU are above them. Sure, you were just celebrating being down 14-0.
You are full of sheeeeeeet. 💩

16 minutes ago, Columbus Eagle said:

The play was there, AJ just couldn’t secure it. I thought he called a good game overall. 

Fact is Siri put his team in a vulnerable position with the decision to go for it. A fg puts them up 12 and seals it without a doubt. The defense bailed him out.

1 minute ago, Portyansky said:

Not sure the hit on Jake was on purpose, was pretty slick out there

I can't think of the one you're talking about.

It was 2nd and 12 from our own 41 and they called Shaquill Griffin for defensive holding.

Said on another thread a week or so ago.

When the Eagles made their Super bowl run, the defense was a huge part of it.

Made crucial plays all season long, saving scores or giving the offense good field position. 

Hope this game tells Gannon this unit can be best used aggressively.

Release the hounds 😀

1 minute ago, Heavywchamp said:

Fact is Siri put his team in a vulnerable position with the decision to go for it. A fg puts them up 12 and seals it without a doubt. The defense bailed him out.

The FG was not a gimme. We literally saw Elliott miss a closer kick in the same direction. Also, the conditions were wet, the snap could easily have been fumbled. Or they could have blocked the kick and returned it for a TD.

passing attack was somewhat gloomy, but thats the weather I believe, that off line though, wow, just plug and play, we need the malaita and that hippy guy back

2 minutes ago, Heavywchamp said:

Yeah that's a head scratcher for sure. Glad Reddick did what Reddick does best but am hoping Siri gets asked about that decision in the post game presser.

20 minutes ago, rrfierce said:

A lot of stupid looking posters after we went 14 down. 😂

wow, you're dumb pal

it was also a fact that the FG was not even a 50/50 chance with the weather.  look at it this way, a first down or a FG both would have sealed the win, but which was a higher % at that point.  I think he made the right call, going for it had a better % chance of working out.

3 hours ago, Green Man 3:16 said:

No chance the Eagles win this game. Calling it now.

Literally getting lucky bounces now 😂

3 hours ago, GoEagles5921 said:

Game over.  Back to earth, with cards snd cowboys next.  Could be 3-3 real quick 

3 hours ago, Jeep_man said:

This game is finished imo, now Gannon will go back to his apprehensive prevent and cautious D which will pretty much let Lawrence to shred it...

Just now, vaff said:

The FG was not a gimme. We literally saw Elliott miss a closer kick in the same direction. Also, the conditions were wet, the snap could easily have been fumbled. Or they could have blocked the kick and returned it for a TD.

It amazes me how so many people are like robots and are unable to look at a situation and make an intelligent comment based on the situation.

9 minutes ago, vaff said:

I actually think the FG was a bigger turnover risk in that weather. Fumbled snap or a blocked kick. And I definitely don’t think the FG was automatic, we saw Elliott miss an XP in the same direction, same weather.

20221002_163525.jpg

1 minute ago, olsilverhair said:

wow, you're dumb pal

You must be looking in the mirror now

5 minutes ago, vaff said:

It was 2nd and 12 from our own 41 and they called Shaquill Griffin for defensive holding.

He was. Lol. 100%

Just now, Joe Shades 73 said:

You must be looking in the mirror now

nope, just you're 1937 yearbook pic of you, turdlips

Just now, rrfierce said:

Oh yeah? 

yeah?, we gonna go little rascals or what

Just now, vaff said:

A rare missed pat for Jake. He came back and made a longer fg. I'll take my chances on a missed 30 yd fg to seal the game vs converting a 4th and 3 or 4. Jags has plenty of time to score a TD and 2 pt conversion to tie. 

Just now, olsilverhair said:

nope, just you're 1937 yearbook pic of you, turdlips

yeah?, we gonna go little rascals or what

:rod:

Just now, Heavywchamp said:

A rare missed pat for Jake. He came back and made a longer fg. I'll take my chances on a missed 30 yd fg to seal the game vs converting a 4th and 3 or 4. Jags has plenty of time to score a TD and 2 pt conversion to tie. 

he was hurts, it was windy, not a gimme, if AJ wouldve caught thepass

It was longer than 30 yards. The conditions were terrible. You’re acting like it was a bright, sunny day with no wind. Also, we’re finding out they were unsure about his health.

Archived