GDT: Jacksonville Jaguars @ Philadelphia Eagles, 10-2-22, 1PM EST

EagleJoe8

Just now, Uscg-green said:

Right here. Glad to be proved wrong. I get emotional not rational. What can I say? Same thing happens at my son's HS games. High and low bipolar. 

Acceptance is the first step, I'll give you that much. 

You were wrong about Hurts all along and today you were also wrong about this being an L. 

I appreciate you stepping up though, many of these fake-ass fans here will just cower back into the shadows waiting until the next game to **** about something...

3 minutes ago, NOTW said:

Then Siri told Doug:  "We won the game and are the only undefeated team in the league, gramps."

:lol:

Yeah but Doug has taken a complete train wreck and turned it into a respectable team in one off-season. He's got nothing to be ashamed about. 

Just now, Birdman said:

You were wrong about Hurts all along and today you were also wrong about this being an L. 

I appreciate you stepping up though, many of these fake-ass fans here will just cower back into the shadows waiting until the next game to **** about something...

Birdman, mad respect to you but come on…

https://medium.com/@DrGregKushnick/your-habit-of-pointing-out-other-people-s-faults-is-ruining-your-life-9f4483b67190

Got to watch the full game over here this week, usually just watch red zone.

Much more emotional seeing each play.

Had a great weekend ,my soccer team won yesterday too.

Time for a few 🍺😁

1 minute ago, Birdman said:

Yep Hurts took a big leap so far this year. Not gonna be upset about that either. Hope he keeps it up. 

Gave Seahawks fans a heart attack at first. 

Now they're just pissed.

Just now, Uscg-green said:

Yep Hurts took a big leap so far this year. Not gonna be upset about that either. Hope he keeps it up. 

I think this come back gives him a huge confidence boost. 

The Weather clearly effected the Jags Offensive, especially Trevor.   But I think they will be just fine the rest of the season.  4-0.  Best start since Andy, Donovan, T.O. and Super Bowl Season of 2004.  Let's keep it going.  Next up Arizona which the Eagles haven't won in Arizona since the Andy and Donovan Era.   With the weather conditions, I felt the Offense did just fine, focusing on the run game.   Jalen's Pick 6 was a deflection,/ball bounce....more weather related  but probably should of thrown it out.   But the Running game returned to glorious fashion.   This game Big Star was Miles.   Also AJ had a big day getting huge chunk yards off limited receptions.   Again It's hard for me to be overly critical of their performance.  They played in a rain storm and pulled out the W.   Doug, Nothing but love but we had to get you.   Good luck the rest of the season.   

7 minutes ago, opa-opa said:

4-0. Now all the power rankings will have Eagles as number 1. Lets hope it doesnt get to their heads.

A bit of advice, don't concern yourself with power rankings.  They're meaningless.

The lack of (or failure in) drafting secondary and relying on making 1 trade or FA signing means you have bad depth.  They haven't drafted a corner in the 1st round in 20 years.  Need to make drafting secondary a priority at some point.

Just now, dawkdaballhawk said:

I think this come back gives him a huge confidence boost. 

And I think it gives fans confidence that we may be looking at a special team this year. Starting to believe…

15 minutes ago, Fresh_Prince said:

If we lose this one it's 100% on Sirianni

The guys played their butts off and going for it on 4th could make it all worth nothing

The play was there, AJ just couldn’t secure it. I thought he called a good game overall. 

1 minute ago, KINGnabb said:

The Weather clearly effected the Jags Offensive, especially Trevor.   But I think they will be just fine the rest of the season.  4-0.  Best start since Andy, Donovan, T.O. and Super Bowl Season of 2004.  Let's keep it going.  Next up Arizona which the Eagles haven't won in Arizona since the Andy and Donovan Era.   With the weather conditions, I felt the Offense did just fine, focusing on the run game.   Jalen's Pick 6 was a deflection,/ball bounce....more weather related  but probably should of thrown it out.   But the Running game returned to glorious fashion.   This game Big Star was Miles.   Also AJ had a big day getting huge chunk yards off limited receptions.   Again It's hard for me to be overly critical of their performance.  They played in a rain storm and pulled out the W.   Doug, Nothing but love but we had to get you.   Good luck the rest of the season.   

BOTH teams played in that weather. No excuses.

Just now, NOTW said:

The lack of (or failure in) drafting secondary and relying on making 1 trade or FA signing means you have bad depth.  They haven't drafted a corner in the 1st round in 20 years.  Need to make drafting secondary a priority at some point.

They will need too next draft or DE

Just now, NOTW said:

Don't sit on Josh Jobe

Just now, NOTW said:

Defense dominated without Slay and Maddox and you complain about depth.

Even though they turned it over in 1st, they rarely give the ball up unlike the jags today, lawrence looked like he was playing with a bar of soap 

Just now, Columbus Eagle said:

The play was there, AJ just couldn’t secure it. I thought he called a good game overall. 

Really should take the gloves off in the rain. Not sure why they have it on. Smith had his off

Archived