GDT: Jacksonville Jaguars @ Philadelphia Eagles, 10-2-22, 1PM EST

EagleJoe8

1 minute ago, olsilverhair said:

he was hurts, it was windy, not a gimme, if AJ wouldve caught thepass

NO he was Elliot

Birds Defense:

Week 1: Lack of aggression = Lions comeback and score 35 points

Week 2 - 4:  Aggression = Multiple Sacks, Multiple INT's, Multiple Fumbles, Multiple Recoveries etc, Teams are averaging 12 PPG

Gannon had adjusted and he seems to be sticking to it thus far.   Good news.   

3 minutes ago, seengreen said:

20221002_163525.jpg

I knew it had to be something wrong with Jake. If Siri had no choice but to go for it fine. If Jake was healthy Suri goes for fg no doubt. 

3 minutes ago, Portyansky said:

He was. Lol. 100%

Not imo. I think fans here would have been upset if that was called against the Eagles. He basically touched him but didn’t hinder him.

2 minutes ago, KINGnabb said:

Birds Defense:

Week 1: Lack of aggression = Lions comeback and score 35 points

Week 2 - 4:  Aggression = Multiple Sacks, Multiple INT's, Multiple Fumbles, Multiple Recoveries etc, Teams are averaging 12 PPG

Gannon had adjusted and he seems to be sticking to it thus far.   Good news.   

There is more aggression, but I think the defensive line is also just playing a lot better. 

6 minutes ago, Joe Shades 73 said:

It amazes me how so many people are like robots and are unable to look at a situation and make an intelligent comment based on the situation.

It's already been said if Jake was healthy they would've kicked the fg insteadof going for it. That right there debunks you notion that us robots are unintelligent. 

3 minutes ago, Joe Shades 73 said:

NO he was Elliot

I win, always, you got that

1 minute ago, Heavywchamp said:

It's already been said if Jake was healthy they would've kicked the fg insteadof going for it. That right there debunks you notion that us robots are unintelligent. 

he is a very low iq person, lower than me, and that says alot

3 minutes ago, vaff said:

It was longer than 30 yards. The conditions were terrible. You’re acting like it was a bright, sunny day with no wind. Also, we’re finding out they were unsure about his health.

Yes we now understand that. If healthy, no question he kicks the fg even on a windy rainy day like today. 

1 minute ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

So who do we need to be worried about coning out of that game? Which injuries seemed the worst?

Mailata.  MRI tomorrow 

Just now, GoEagles5921 said:

Mailata.  MRI tomorrow 

Dang! He looked like he was warming up ahead of the second half so I was hopeful but he never returned. 

1 minute ago, GoEagles5921 said:

Mailata.  MRI tomorrow 

What happened to him and to Slay??

Just now, GoEagles5921 said:

Mailata.  MRI tomorrow 

Oh boy. He was bench pressing some dude on the sidelines after. I thought he was going back in. Should have made a business decision on that pick 6 like Brown did 

Just now, judunno said:

Oh boy. He was bench pressing some dude on the sidelines after. I thought he was going back in. Should have made a business decision on that pick 6 like Brown did 

Yeah hopefully nothing major 

Just now, NYEagle said:

What happened to him and to Slay??

Slay forearm 

I have a weird satisfaction going to Commanders forums and reading them talk about Wentz in exactly the same way we did when he was here with all the same complaints.

I hated when Howie signed him to that early extension but my god did he Houdini his way out of it and now the Commanders are stuck with that red-headed spazz.

1 minute ago, GoEagles5921 said:

Yeah hopefully nothing major 

Slay forearm 

Broken?

5 minutes ago, DevilMayRage said:

I have a weird satisfaction going to Commanders forums and reading them talk about Wentz in exactly the same way we did when he was here with all the same complaints.

I hated when Howie signed him to that early extension but my god did he Houdini his way out of it and now the Commanders are stuck with that red-headed spazz.

I wouldn't be surprised if Wentz has played his last game as a starter. It's only going to get worse for him because that's probably the worst OC and O line in the league. That team is a real crap show top to bottom. 

1 minute ago, NCTANK said:

anyone give up in the 1st quarter?

Most posts don't end well crybabies 

4 minutes ago, NCTANK said:

anyone give up in the 1st quarter?

The Jags

We really do look good on both sides of the ball, the defense is as fun to watch as I've seen in years, the run game was exceptional Today.

Lot of shonky snaps Today, high, low, early, but overall we're a juggernaut baby.

Archived