GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ Arizona Cardinals, 10-9-22, 4:25PM EST

EagleJoe8

this was a hard win. to me this win means more than even the lions win. that was wow lol. that ball control on that last offensive drive was perfect. you gotta win the games when things aren't going your way and they proved they can. 

Philly 5-0, Dallas 4-1, New York 4-1, and Washington 1-4. No longer the NFC least.

Spotlight was on the D today and true, they didn’t look their dominant best. But the spotlight was on them because we killed two promising drives with holding penalties and a drop by Smith. We score there and it’s not that close. 

Good teams find a way to win and we did that today. Gannon almost single-handedly cost us the game. I know the D didn’t tackle well, but they don’t play well when they are in soft schemes. He needs to be held accountable. 

Just now, Eldereagle1 said:

Spotlight was on the D today and true, they didn’t look their dominant best. But the spotlight was on them because we killed two promising drives with holding penalties and a drop by Smith. We score there and it’s not that close. 

What are you talking about Gannon almost gave that a way. O well a win is a win 

Well I was wrong saying we'd lose that game. Eagles avoided the trap.

Huge credit to Hurts beating the sellout blitz with that throw to Goedert. Big time Franchise Quarterback play right there.

1 minute ago, KINGnabb said:

That's crazy they showed the video of him missing in pregame only for him to miss it again in the game.   You have to be able to win all types of ways.   Eagles have not won in Arizona in 21 years.  UNTIL TODAY!!!!!!!!! 5-0!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exactly the same slice too 

We got lucky AF there today. We need to figure out how to get 2nd half points. I'm talking TD's

Just now, Columbus Eagle said:

Good teams find a way to win and we did that today. Gannon almost single-handedly cost us the game. I know the D didn’t tackle well, but they don’t play well when they are in soft schemes. He needs to be held accountable. 

I don’t think I hate a person more than Gannon. 

3 minutes ago, Eldereagle1 said:

We survived. But that 5-0 has a little tarnish to it. This team is human and needs to get its act together before Dallas.

Absolutely. Nothing like a close game to kick them into shape again. 👌 

Gannon wasn't the culprit today... The horrific offense was the reason it was as close as it was... I'm not even defending him it's just the truth... Offense was bad 

3 minutes ago, GeorgeM37 said:

Arizona is NOT a bad team and Kyler Murray is no joke....that was not an automatic win...

I disagree. It shouldn't have been this close

A win is a win but they have a lot to clean up.  Cowboys unfortunately are legit 

2 minutes ago, xxeaglesfanxx said:

Philly 5-0, Dallas 4-1, New York 4-1, and Washington 1-4. No longer the NFC least.

Looked like the old Big East for a while 

1 minute ago, bigdog54 said:

What are you talking about Gannon almost gave that a way. O well a win is a win 

I’m not disagreeing. But offense had opportunities to build a bigger margin. 

1 minute ago, EmeraldArcher7154 said:

this was a hard win. to me this win means more than even the lions win. that was wow lol. that ball control on that last offensive drive was perfect. you gotta win the games when things aren't going your way and they proved they can. 

That last offensive series was a thing of beauty. Siri wanted to chew the clock and run it down their throats and the offense answered. Love it. 

I officially hate Gannon after tonight. I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt, but tonight’s scheme was bush league. He’s the weak link on the team. 

Archived