EagleJoe8

5 minutes ago, Eagz said:

He should suit up and be on standby at the least imo

If he’s good then he should play. 

23 minutes ago, eaglestime34 said:

Has it really been that long?

Yup.

21 minutes ago, 20dawk4life said:

Yea. 2001. Was that McNabb broken ankle game? 

No, that was at the Vet in 2002.

5 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

This team does struggle on 3rd down, but they have to be one of the better 4th down conversion teams in football. They also tend to go on very long drives. They’re also an adaptable offense that can run or pass as needed. They converted all of their scores inside the five. Overall they’re a good football team. They get sacks, get turnovers, score points, and win games. Every team could play a little better as they say. As of now they’re doing what it takes to win games. Big test coming up. Let’s see how they do against Dallas.

He didn’t play just like Maddox didn’t play. 

They are injured. But they are trending downward and aren't playing where they are doing the dictating. Poor tackling, combined with the injuries on the line are a concern. 

I REALLY want to like Gannon and Sanders, but I just can't. Also, kudo's to whoever got his head out of his arse an RAN the ball in the 4th quarter. 😂

50 minutes ago, xstonr said:

I m not local and I stream every week. 

I listened to Merrill on eagles app 2day. None of my streams worked

4 minutes ago, Talonblood said:

I REALLY want to like Gannon and Sanders, but I just can't. Also, kudo's to whoever got his head out of his arse an RAN the ball in the 4th quarter. 😂

That 4th quarter drive for the winning FG was a thing of beauty. Loved every second of it. 

4 minutes ago, NJWolverEagle11 said:

I listened to Merrill on eagles app 2day. None of my streams worked

What app do you use to listen? There’s times where I need to be driving so streaming doesn’t work. I live in Ohio so local radio won’t carry the games. 

1 hour ago, mihailo said:

The defense made sense to be honest. Even in the last drive. Sure, they didn't stop them, but the 1st objective is to keep the Eagles in the game, which they did. The risk was giving up a TD and losing, which the defense was preventing. 

I’m not saying I agree with it. But the idea behind playing the way Gannon likes to play, is that the offense will eventually mess up if they have to slowly move up the field. And … they did. The Cardinals actually screwed up 😆

23 minutes ago, seengreen said:

They are injured. But they are trending downward and aren't playing where they are doing the dictating. Poor tackling, combined with the injuries on the line are a concern. 

They played downward as you say, but they’re last two games were in a hurricane and in a place they haven’t won in decades and won both games. These are the types of games bad teams lose frankly. 

12 minutes ago, Columbus Eagle said:

What app do you use to listen? There’s times where I need to be driving so streaming doesn’t work. I live in Ohio so local radio won’t carry the games. 

Eagles app on Google Play

7 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

They played downward as you say, but they’re last two games were in a hurricane and in a place they haven’t won in decades and won both games. These are the types of games bad teams lose frankly. 

I never intimated that they were a bad team. Just watching the games you see how and where they struggle. It isn't a mirage that they have issues scoring in the 2nd half of games.

Today the defense was soft to try and not allow Murray to make big plays with his legs. But, their tackling was poor and needs to be addressed.

1 minute ago, seengreen said:

I never intimated that they were a bad team. Just watching the games you see how and where they struggle. It isn't a mirage that they have issues scoring in the 2nd half of games.

Today the defense was soft to try and not allow Murray to make big plays with his legs. But, their tackling was poor and needs to be addressed.

They kept Murray in front of them for the most part and didn’t let him completely take over like he’s capable of doing. They stayed disciplined for the most part and kept him in the pocket. They gave up 17 points, but you’re making me feel like they gave up 40. 

Just getting home from a mini getaway.  Missed the game but see we squeaked out a W and looking at Hurts’ stat line looks OK.  Just curious, how was he?  

3 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

They kept Murray in front of them for the most part and didn’t let him completely take over like he’s capable of doing. They stayed disciplined for the most part and kept him in the pocket. They gave up 17 points, but you’re making me feel like they gave up 40. 

You feel that way because in your viewpoint. All that may matter to you is that they won. I'm looking more detailed and overall than just situational. It's 1 game at a time. But, they have been trending in some concerning directions to me.

1 minute ago, time2rock said:

Just getting home from a mini getaway.  Missed the game but see we squeaked out a W and looking at Hurts’ stat line looks OK.  Just curious, how was he?  

Servicable. He threw one bad pass that should have been picked, but the DB couldn't hang on going to the ground. He ran a lot today, had like a bazillion QB sneaks, including 2 for TDs. A banged up O-Line didn't help. Both Kelce and Dickerson missed time.

3 minutes ago, time2rock said:

He was ok. Weird play calling. Too many wr screens to counter the pass rush and cardinals started teeing off on the WRs knowing we weren’t going to air it out. 

Soft defense or not, for the first time in 21 years, we didn't get burned in Arizona. This was the football version of D-Day. There was a plan. Nobody knew if it was going to succeed. But it was the best plan they had, and it worked. 

2 hours ago, kiwinavega said:

I'm still here motherFer

I know, youve been taking it balls deep all night, butt sniff

1 hour ago, LacesOut said:

Do we have a new Kicker? LOL

He definitely increased his chances of having an NFL career. 

I saw flashes of last years Hurts today.  Has me concerned.  I understand you got to take what the defense gives you but today seemed not like that other days so far this year.  The passing game is becoming Dallas, Brown or smith and that’s it on the passing game.  Teams are going to figure that out sooner or later dictate our offense.  

Today was concerning.  We should have held them to 0 points and 0 total yards.

Rams have been struggling. Maybe they will trade us Aaron Donald.

35 minutes ago, seengreen said:

You feel that way because in your viewpoint. All that may matter to you is that they won. I'm looking more detailed and overall than just situational. It's 1 game at a time. But, they have been trending in some concerning directions to me.

Adverse weather conditions means I'd let it pass on the Jags game. Noted about some of the concerns and especially our struggles to get points on the board in the second half coupled with RZ conversions in the air.

Think with some injury luck, we'll bounce back performance-wise against the Cowboys though. One must certainly hope 😁

Linc will be rockin'

43 minutes ago, NJWolverEagle11 said:

Eagles app on Google Play

I downloaded the Philadelphia Eagles app but it says streaming is for in market only. Is there an easy way to trick it to think you’re in the Philly area? 

Archived