GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ Arizona Cardinals, 10-9-22, 4:25PM EST

EagleJoe8

On 10/9/2022 at 11:47 PM, eephraim said:

The fing kicker missed the kick. Not Murray. He got them there. The kicker Fed it up. How long have you been watching? If they tied it with the kick the Eagles would have lost.

At the time I made this comment, I was sure the Cardinals were going to score a TD. We weren’t stopping them. Murray bungled the drive with the spike and forced a kick attempt which would have resulted in overtime. Yes, I agree their (Eagles) prospects in OT would have been grim. But my comment expressed relief that the Cardinals stopped themselves (certainly not our D on that drive or Gannon’s scheme) from capitalizing on momentum I felt would have led to a TD. Thanks for the positive feedback. Enjoy the rest of your week. 

On 10/10/2022 at 6:52 PM, brkmsn said:

I've got to hand it to you, when you make up your mind on something, you really couldn't care less about reality.

All I can say is Zach Charbonnet.  

On 10/11/2022 at 10:04 AM, Vee said:

I suspect we could have Derrick Henry and EagleVA would complain he's not catching the ball enough.

3 hours ago, EagleVA said:

Guarantee he won't break the 4.5 second barrier in the forty. I'm surprised he's your type. 

6 hours ago, brkmsn said:

Guarantee he won't break the 4.5 second barrier in the forty. I'm surprised he's your type. 

I'll tell you what he will break.......TACKLES and ANKLES!!

17 hours ago, EagleVA said:

I'll tell you what he will break.......TACKLES and ANKLES!!

We'll see. I'm just glad you aren't making the picks.

1 hour ago, brkmsn said:

We'll see. I'm just glad you aren't making the picks.

First of all, I've always considered the person that digs back years for quotes in an attempt to prove a point a loser, it's something I've never done, I stay on the topic.

Secondly, I stand by everything i wrote., why didn't you post my quote on Farley when I heard about his injury, I backed off, Tamorrian Terry got into some legal issue, I believe he was charged with murder, Mims plays with the Jets, nuff said, boom or bust still stands for Lamb as a #1, and yes, I would have kept the 100m and drafted Watson, I mean, what has Brown done lately.

Thirdly, LOSER!! 

1 minute ago, EagleVA said:

First of all, I've always considered the person that digs back years for quotes in an attempt to prove a point a loser, it's something I've never done, I stay on the topic.

Secondly, I stand by everything i wrote., why didn't you post my quote on Farley when I heard about his injury, I backed off, Tamorrian Terry got into some legal issue, I believe he was charged with murder, Mims plays with the Jets, nuff said, boom or bust still stands for Lamb as a #1, and yes, I would have kept the 100m and drafted Watson, I mean, what has Brown done lately.

Thirdly, LOSER!! 

lol @ doubling down on stupid.

Terry's legal issues happened months after the draft he went unselected in. Mims watches the Jets play. What has Brown done lately? It's obvious you don't watch football. That's why you insist Smith is a carbon copy of Greg Ward. 

2 minutes ago, brkmsn said:

lol @ doubling down on stupid.

Terry's legal issues happened months after the draft he went unselected in. Mims watches the Jets play. What has Brown done lately? It's obvious you don't watch football. That's why you insist Smith is a carbon copy of Greg Ward. 

I stand behind those also, LOSER!!

6 minutes ago, EagleVA said:

I stand behind those also, LOSER!!

Stand wherever you like, but I recommend facing the TV screen next time.

1 hour ago, EagleVA said:

How can that be the act of a loser if you admit you’ve never done it?

12 hours ago, Aerolithe_Lion said:

How can that be the act of a loser if you admit you’ve never done it?

Meh ... Some people hate to be reminded of bold predictions/claims they made that missed the mark. I wonder why that is?

Archived