GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ Arizona Cardinals, 10-9-22, 4:25PM EST

EagleJoe8

28 minutes ago, eaglestime34 said:

Has it really been that long?

Yea. 2001. 

Knew this was going to be a tough game.  Kyler isn't a great passer but he's difficult to prepare for with his scrambling.

Next week's game might look very similar to today's.  I know Parsons hurt his groin but still played thru.  Doubt he'd miss the game but maybe that groin might give him issues during the week. 

1 minute ago, 20dawk4life said:

Yea. 2001. Was that McNabb broken ankle game? 

No that was at home. 

1 minute ago, 315Eagles said:

Knew this was going to be a tough game.  Kyler isn't a great passer but he's difficult to prepare for with his scrambling.

Next week's game might look very similar to today's.  I know Parsons hurt his groin but still played thru.  Doubt he'd miss the game but maybe that groin might give him issues during the week. 

I hope his labia fall off. 

26 minutes ago, bigdog54 said:

What are you talking about Gannon almost gave that a way. O well a win is a win 

I agree with both of you. The offense didn't play a clean game today.  That said oh well take the road win and get out from that crap field. 

2 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

The Cowboys much as I hate to admit it are a fast sideline to sideline D. We need to run it straight down their throat. Need Mailata and Dickerson healthy and I want to see more aggressiveness on both sides of the ball. 

5-0 feels amazing. Celebrate every win. Even the ugly ones. 

Dallas offense is nothing special.  I think they can hold them to 17-20 points.  They just need to score themselves which might be tough.

4 minutes ago, 20dawk4life said:

Yea. 2001. Was that McNabb broken ankle game? 

Pretty sure that was at the Vet.

6 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

The Cowboys much as I hate to admit it are a fast sideline to sideline D. We need to run it straight down their throat. Need Mailata and Dickerson healthy and I want to see more aggressiveness on both sides of the ball. 

5-0 feels amazing. Celebrate every win. Even the ugly ones. 

Wouldn’t be shocked if they gave Mialata another week to rest with the bye week looming. He always seems to have trouble with those speed rushers anyway. 

7 minutes ago, LacesOut said:

Do we have a new Kicker? LOL

Kicker controversy!!!!

38 minutes ago, John Blutarski said:

Gannon bailed out by the kicker 

Dicker the kicker.

No "Beat Dallas" t-shirts this week Sirianni. 

No trash talk from any players.

Just get it done on the field.

38 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

That was an ugly win. Don't care if people say that a win is a win. That shouldn't have been that close

Meh, it was a banged up O-Line, and a cross country trip against a team that has historically been a thorn in our side. I expected this to be a struggle.

2 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Wouldn’t be shocked if they gave Mialata another week to rest with the bye week looming. He always seems to have trouble with those speed rushers anyway. 

I think if he’s ready, he plays. Period. I expect a lot of ground and pound. That’s how I would attack their defense. 

8 minutes ago, eaglestime34 said:

Has it really been that long?

Yes the last Eagles win in Arizona was in Nov 2001 over 21 years ago.   Donovan was the QB that year.   The Eagles had 5 straight losses in Arizona  including the NFC Championship Game in 2009. 

3 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

I'd be shocked. Looked like he could have gone back in last week

Just now, judunno said:

I'd be shocked. Looked like he could have gone back in last week

If he’s 100% I’m sure he goes, but if they could get another week of rest then I wouldn’t be surprised if they sat him out. Driscoll hasn’t been playing bad in his stead. 

This is not a complete offense or defense. They play quarters of good ball. Then scrap and scrape for the rest of the game. They don't convert 3rd downs which is the true measure of offensive efficiency. We still have trouble scoring RZ TD's.

2 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

I think if he’s ready, he plays. Period. I expect a lot of ground and pound. That’s how I would attack their defense. 

If he’s ready then sure he plays. I just don’t think he does play if he’s still injured. 

6 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

He should suit up and be on standby at the least imo

Just now, EazyEaglez said:

If he’s ready then sure he plays. I just don’t think he does play if he’s still injured. 

What makes him different than 3 of the other 4 that are playing injured?

4 minutes ago, seengreen said:

This is not a complete offense or defense. They play quarters of good ball. Then scrap and scrape for the rest of the game. They don't convert 3rd downs which is the true measure of offensive efficiency. We still have trouble scoring RZ TD's.

This team does struggle on 3rd down, but they have to be one of the better 4th down conversion teams in football. They also tend to go on very long drives. They’re also an adaptable offense that can run or pass as needed. They converted all of their scores inside the five. Overall they’re a good football team. They get sacks, get turnovers, score points, and win games. Every team could play a little better as they say. As of now they’re doing what it takes to win games. Big test coming up. Let’s see how they do against Dallas.

3 minutes ago, brkmsn said:

What makes him different than 3 of the other 4 that are playing injured?

He didn’t play just like Maddox didn’t play. 

Just now, EazyEaglez said:

He didn’t play. 

He should be good to go next week even if not 100%. He'll have 2 weeks of rest following the game. 

Archived