GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ Arizona Cardinals, 10-9-22, 4:25PM EST

EagleJoe8

4 hours ago, brkmsn said:

lol @ everything you just said.

I won't waste my time in doing so but I could find many more plays showing a lack of vision, hesitancy hitting holes and a ton of times being stopped on initial contact, dude aint getting the job done and and this is from a guy who's always been a big fan of Sanders.

5 hours ago, EagleVA said:

I won't waste my time in doing so but I could find many more plays showing a lack of vision, hesitancy hitting holes and a ton of times being stopped on initial contact, dude aint getting the job done and and this is from a guy who's always been a big fan of Sanders.

I've got to hand it to you, when you make up your mind on something, you really couldn't care less about reality.

57 minutes ago, brkmsn said:

I've got to hand it to you, when you make up your mind on something, you really couldn't care less about reality.

Not sure you realize how true the bolded really is.

19 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Not sure you realize how true the bolded really is.

I did my fair share of participation in the ISS defunded thread on the Old EMB. 

Just now, brkmsn said:

I did my fair share of participation in the ISS defunded thread on the Old EMB. 

Ok, then you know lol. Nevermind.

9 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Ok, then you know lol. Nevermind.

Sanders is having his best season of his career, of course VA now thinks he isn't no good lol. 

6 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Sanders is having his best season of his career, of course VA now thinks he isn't no good lol. 

He's a contrarian just for the sake of being a contrarian.

2 hours ago, rrfierce said:

Huntley and Wren next when we play the steelers?

Could be them or Fitzpatrick as a " we didn’t need you anyway” kind of revenge. 

21 hours ago, EagleVA said:

I suspect we could have Derrick Henry and EagleVA would complain he's not catching the ball enough.

13 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Remember when he defended Sanders fumbling issues in college and said they were all on long runs when he got stripped from behind, and then I posted all of the fumbles and only one was on a carry of more than 5 yards, and the average on those carries was 1.XX yards, don't remember the exact number.

8 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Remember when he defended Sanders fumbling issues in college and said they were all on long runs when he got stripped from behind, and then I posted all of the fumbles and only one was on a carry of more than 5 yards, and the average on those carries was 1.XX yards, don't remember the exact number.

Oh I remember, he said recently that was all media stuff lol. 

16 hours ago, EagleJoe8 said:

No he's not...🙃

16 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Yeah I’ve been one of Sanders biggest critics, but I got no complaints. He’s done everything asked and more so far this year. Right now he’s one of the best in the league and proving me wrong. Frankly people who can’t change or admit they’re wrong about something shows a lack of mental and emotional development. 

59 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Yeah I’ve been one of Sanders biggest critics, but I got no complaints. He’s done everything asked and more so far this year. Right now he’s one of the best in the league and proving me wrong. Frankly people who can’t change or admit they’re wrong about something shows a lack of mental and emotional development. 

Respect. Always appreciated people who could admit they were wrong

On 10/9/2022 at 8:02 PM, EazyEaglez said:

If he’s 100% I’m sure he goes, but if they could get another week of rest then I wouldn’t be surprised if they sat him out. Driscoll hasn’t been playing bad in his stead. 

Can't remember the prior games but this game it looked like he was getting pushed around a lot causing Hurts to scramble prematurely. 

On 10/9/2022 at 11:47 PM, eephraim said:

The fing kicker missed the kick. Not Murray. He got them there. The kicker Fed it up. How long have you been watching? If they tied it with the kick the Eagles would have lost.

It would have continued the nail biting for sure.  But I'm not sure why you'd assume we'd lose in overtime, especially with the improved OT rules. 

On 10/10/2022 at 10:13 AM, JamesBK11218 said:

it wasnt missed, it was actually tipped by Williams and nobody seems to notice

Wow good catch, how did nobody on the broadcast realize this?

On 10/10/2022 at 5:31 PM, EagleJoe8 said:

He's the Merril Hoge of TATE basically.

Just now, Eaglesfandan said:

He's the Merril Hoge of TATE basically.

Forgot all about that guy.

9 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Forgot all about that guy.

I tried, but every time I read his posts all I see and hear is this:

spacer.png

Please IGNORE the so called experts and their weak a_s_s Power Rankings. Idio_tards run that thing.

23 hours ago, [TSM]_PimpDaddyPain said:

Wow good catch, how did nobody on the broadcast realize this?

Lol this was already debunked by Williams himself. Now James can go crawl up in a ball and think about would could of been, to be the only guy on the whole planet to see the tipped field goal 

Archived