GDT: Dallas Cowboys @ Philadelphia Eagles, 10-16-22, 8:20 PM EST

EagleJoe8

Just now, Columbus Eagle said:

It’s what he does best. He’s a tool and I bet his wife is getting laid by the neighbor right now. 

Someone married that tool? 

Just now, 20dawk4life said:

6-0!!!!!!!

Sounds so good! Especially when you think we are yet to play a complete game and I definitely think there's more to come from this team. 

We asked for the quarterback to step up when the game looked like it was falling apart and he led them down the field for a touchdown. Another test passed. 

1 minute ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Our Philadelphia Eagles are 6-0 and now have a bye. Time to rest up, get healthy and enjoy some pressure free football next week. 

The bye is huge. For Lane alone, but hopefully the O line can come back full strength. 

This team showed toughness, mettle, determination, true-grit, and self-confidence. The Dline is a problem and tackling is a huge issue. It's game 6. They still can't get a handle on Elliot, no matter how old he is. But, they won!

I'm going to enjoy being the only undefeated team for at least two more weeks. 

Just now, Uscg-green said:

We need to learn how to put teams away in the third. 

But on the bright side, this team can put together a clutch drive when they need to.

However, I’d rather it not come to that. 😂

MVP Update:

Josh Allen 1 (by a pretty far margin IMO)

Jalen Hurts 2

Mahomes 3 (his stats are great but 2 losses so far)

Saquon 4

Just now, EazyEaglez said:

We asked for the quarterback to step up when the game looked like it was falling apart and he led them down the field for a touchdown. Another test passed. 

Agreed. He didn't have the best game in all (I mean second quarter he was great) but he stepped up and delivered when we really needed him to. That was impressive and another tick for Hurts. 

1 minute ago, Columbus Eagle said:

The bye is huge. For Lane alone, but hopefully the O line can come back full strength. 

Dickerson went out today too I think? So let's hope we can get him back in 2 weeks time. 

Good win!  

Was worried about some of you guys quitting so easily, but that's typical.

Just now, GreenReaper said:

Someone married that tool? 

Just for the money I’m guessing. I guarantee she despises the guy just as much as we do. Who wants to hear "Brady, Brady!” coming from your husband’s mouth as he’s laying you. 

2 minutes ago, seengreen said:

This team showed toughness, mettle, determination, true-grit, and self-confidence. The Dline is a problem and tackling is a huge issue. It's game 6. They still can't get a handle on Elliot, no matter how old he is. But, they won!

DLines typically worse as games go on.

2 minutes ago, NJWolverEagle11 said:

Defensive POW for Gardner Johnson?  Seems a weekly thing for us now

Haven’t we had some player of the week every week now?

2 minutes ago, Columbus Eagle said:

Should have everyone back and rested. 

Just now, nipples said:

Did she just say Jalen’s balls are beautiful?

Yes, yes she did I think. 

So impressed listening to Hurts. He's such a leader and he's so composed.

only issue i have is can they figure out how to play a complete game? this second half crap is going to bite them eventually

2 minutes ago, Southparkeagles said:

Good win, but they should’ve rolled the way they came out. It’s disturbing watching a Jekyll /Hyde performance like that - I know it happen though. And  I don’t think injuries were that much of a factor. It was more due to coaching and some players being too complacent. 
I feel Hurts was not happy about his performance or his teams performance as well. We’ll find out at the post mortum. 

Yeah the Jekyll / Hyde issues remain, just happy we won such a huge divisional clash against those Fers and go into the bye 6-0

Hopefully that's enough time for LJ to come back ready to slap the Steelers around.

Just now, E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles said:

Good win!  

Was worried about some of you guys quitting so easily, but that's typical.

They were so pumped up in the first half. Then they were just so placid coming out after halftime. Are they hitting the bongs in the locker room? 

Archived