GDT: Dallas Cowboys @ Philadelphia Eagles, 10-16-22, 8:20 PM EST

EagleJoe8

1 minute ago, nipples said:

Did she just say Jalen’s balls are beautiful?

She did. She did indeed.

2 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Agreed. He didn't have the best game in all (I mean second quarter he was great) but he stepped up and delivered when we really needed him to. That was impressive and another tick for Hurts. 

Dickerson went out today too I think? So let's hope we can get him back in 2 weeks time. 

It’s a game about moments. Last year I’m not sure he makes the throws he made on that drive. The momentum was clearly going the other way. They started running, but when it mattered most he made two huge throws. 

7 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

Closer than it should have been. 

I really can’t stand when you get a team by their throat and then allow them to get up and punch back. They made Zeke look like a rookie again and at times made Rush look like a Hall of famer. They made McCarthy into Madden for a period of time. It’s frustrating but we’ll take the W. Just want a complete game sometimes. 

Just now, EazyEaglez said:

It’s a game about moments. Last year I’m not sure he makes the throws he made on that drive. The momentum was clearly going the other way. They started running, but when it mattered most he made two huge throws. 

Thing is he deserves credit for some of those runs. It seems to me he's checking in and out of them and on the read options he's certainly making the right calls more often than not. He's just a very steady and very mature young man. He's a leader and we are lucky to have him. 

Sixxxx Andddd Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.  Where them fools that were crying about a soft camp.

WINNING

Ok, they played 3 quarters this time, and won. Glad it's the bye week- we'll get Lane back. Glad they hung on, because it was looking like they were going to blow it. 

I'm glad we won because this game has cost me carnal relations with my cowboy fan wife for at least a few weeks. Would have sucked to have sacrificed for nothing. 

1 minute ago, Southparkeagles said:

I really can’t stand when you get a team by their throat and then allow them to get up and punch back. They made Zeke look like a rookie again and at times made Rush look like a Hall of famer. They made McCarthy into Madden for a period of time. It’s frustrating but we’ll take the W. Just want a complete game sometimes. 

Like I said earlier. 1. Dallas D is very good. 2. Division games are always hard

1 minute ago, Portyansky said:

Even though it's Dallas and we hate them...

1. Dallas D is legit 

2. Division games are always hard.

My wife just said she thought it would be an easy game....and I told her exactly these two points.....

2 minutes ago, Southparkeagles said:

F*<k it, enjoy the win.

It's Dallas after all.

Some of you were losing it about Zeke.

Zeke: 81 yards, Sanders: 71 yards. Both TDs.

Just now, Portyansky said:

Like I said earlier. 1. Dallas D is very good. 2. Division games are always hard

Dallas D is very good and we lost Lane and then Dickerson. To come through that once again showed character. This team absolutely handles adversity and we've seen that 3 weeks in a row. 

Just now, judunno said:

Sixxxx Andddd Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.  Where them fools that were crying about a soft camp.

WINNING 

Right here. F it, Camp SiriSoft™ produced a 6-0 start.... gimme my crow.

Eating Crow.jpg

3 minutes ago, Southparkeagles said:

I really can’t stand when you get a team by their throat and then allow them to get up and punch back. They made Zeke look like a rookie again and at times made Rush look like a ball of famer. They made McCarthybinto Madden for a period of time. It’s frustrating but we’ll take the W. Just want a complete game sometimes. 

They made 5-0 LOOK LIKE 6-0

5 minutes ago, mihailo said:

DLines typically worse as games go on.

Not all defenses. Ours.

They have got to sure the play calling up after halftime!  It’s every game!!!

Interesting fact about Chris Collinsworth:

"On March 12, 2011, it was reported that Collinsworth was among 83 people rescued from Jeff Ruby's Waterfront restaurant in Covington, Kentucky, when the floating restaurant tore loose from its moorings and began to drift on the Ohio River, only to be stopped by the Brent Spence Bridge that links Ohioto Kentucky.[31] Collinsworth also has a steak named after him by the same restaurant.”

I haven’t been to that restaurant, but I’m guessing his name is on the tube steak. 

3 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Thing is he deserves credit for some of those runs. It seems to me he's checking in and out of them and on the read options he's certainly making the right calls more often than not. He's just a very steady and very mature young man. He's a leader and we are lucky to have him. 

It’s true. He’s making all the right moves that’s leading to wins. Would I like to see a complete game for once? Absolutely, but again it’s about getting Ws. Winning is what matters most. 

Dallas has a good defense, Lane & others got hurt. 

This team keeps finding ways to win.

:rock:

Archived