GDT: Dallas Cowboys @ Philadelphia Eagles, 10-16-22, 8:20 PM EST

EagleJoe8

New Orleans is currently in the 5th or 6th draft spot (We'll take that, thank you)

They are also 1 game out of the 7th and 4th seeds.

So this is off topic but did anyone else catch Chris Collinsworth talking about the taste of Landon Dickerson coming down your throat... Thats going to be a YouTube clip in no time 

6 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

I wouldn’t say desperately. They’re not that injured really. Doesn’t hurt though.

What injuries are we waiting to hear on btw? Lane, CGJ and Dickerson? Could be that LJ is cleared in time to face the Steelers...

1 minute ago, Aspiritfall said:

So this is off topic but did anyone else catch Chris Collinsworth talking about the taste of Landon Dickerson coming down your throat... Thats going to be a YouTube clip in no time 

LOL never fails 

Its nuts that this is still going.

Streak of games with a 15+ point lead at some point on the game.

Eagles are 6 for 6 this year.

4 minutes ago, Eagz said:

What injuries are we waiting to hear on btw? Lane, CGJ and Dickerson? Could be that LJ is cleared in time to face the Steelers...

LJ was diagnosed with a possible concussion. There is zero tolerance for coming back int the game now so no idea if it was bad or just precaution.

CGJ came back and played. Its probably just a pain thing or some minor thing that he can play through.

No idea on Dickerson.

49 minutes ago, Eagz said:

I agree to the fullest. Unfortunately, Panthers unlikely to want to trade Burns according to Rapoport.

That’s a bummer. Maybe Howie can work some magic. 

Just now, QuinnWR4 said:

That’s a bummer. Maybe Howie can work some magic. 

Not only can he get it done without giving up a first he can also get them to throw in CMC 

2 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

LJ was diagnosed with a possible concussion. There is zero tolerance for coming back int the game now so no idea if it was bad or just precaution.

CGJ came back and played. Its probably just a pain thing or some minor thing that he can play through.

No idea on Dickerson.

Glad to see CGJ back out there, could have been so much worse. Lane looked ok coming out the game, am thinking/hoping two weeks should be fine for concussion recovery (fingers crossed).

Good news about the Pittsburgh game is that TJ Watt was expected to be back from his upper body injury but since he was already on IR and tweaked his knee in the preseason he decided to get it cleaned up. He's now out until after Pittsburgh's bye.

Here's to a full recovery... after your team plays the Eagles.

2 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

Good news about the Pittsburgh game is that TJ Watt was expected to be back from his upper body injury but since he was already on IR and tweaked his knee in the preseason he decided to get it cleaned up. He's now out until after Pittsburgh's bye.

Here's to a full recovery... after your team plays the Eagles.

They can have him back... We can easily beat the Steelers 3 to nothing... Their offense is awful 

23 minutes ago, Aspiritfall said:

Not only can he get it done without giving up a first he can also get them to throw in CMC 

Might as well get Robbie Anderson too. Dude looked like he was holding back tears being benched in the 4th quarter. 

Sorry I didn’t hit you all with  my usual "lose by 40” post but I had other things going on and couldn’t really get to the game thread.  So I’ll just leave this.

7547B8FC-C552-49D5-9203-24DC9B1E8A9E.jpeg

4 minutes ago, gregbwfc1 said:

Just got up for work over here.

See the score. 

OH YEESSSSS !!!! 😁😁😁

Been up all night haha

No regrets 😁

5 minutes ago, Eagz said:

I completely forgot about Skip in all of this. Anybody else going to relish in some Undisputed this week?

Good solid win, decent game on both sides of the ball, but the failure to adjust at the half is surely going to bite us in the ass eventually.

The NFL has to do something about the standard of officiating, the picking up of the flag on the blatant block in the back was ridiculous, as was the non call pass interference when Vander Esch beat the ball to Goedert by a mile and dived onto his back. There was no excuse for either the official was looking right at them.

6-0 at the bye though, you can't do any better. We really do have a shot this year.

2 hours ago, Eagz said:

Been up all night haha

No regrets 😁

Every credit, looking forward to watching it later 

3 hours ago, brkmsn said:

This bye falls at the perfect time too. The Eagles have quite a few minor injuries that a little extra rest can heal. 

Yeah there’s a few nicks, but I wouldn’t say that they are limping into the bye week. The one thing that concerns me is could this slow them down? Right now they are on a roll. In any case going into a bye after beating a divisional opponent isn’t a bad thing. Could give them enough time to get over that emotional hump too. 

3 hours ago, Eagz said:

Gardner Johnson’s hand too. Hope it isn’t broken. Not that it stopped him last night anyway. 

2 hours ago, Eagz said:

I completely forgot about Skip in all of this. Anybody else going to relish in some Undisputed this week?

He’s a fake manufactured fan who pretends to like the Cowboys for ratings….nobody who knows him actually thinks he likes the Cowboys lol.

Archived